McDonalds

I eat this shit once a week, a full meal

How bad is that?

Is it mostly just the high amounts of sodium that are bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao&
youtube.com/watch?v=H1Qa5QktUxs
scoobysworkshop.com/nutritional-macros-worthless/
mcdonalds.de/produkte/produkt-profil?productName=big_mac
mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

High amounts of sodium are debatable for healthy individuals.

I don't think 1 meal a week is a big problem as long as you're aware that the food itself is calorically dense and you aren't overeating.

Sugar in the soda, sauces, etc. isn't great, it's also pretty high in fat for a single meal.

I only eat mcdonalds, 6'9" and 500 pounds of muscle atm

Principles of diet:
1. Calories
2. Macronutrients
3. Micronutrients
Meme housewife puritan logic:
Don't eat x cuz it' "bad"

DAILY REMINDER

So does mcdonalds cover 2 and 3?

As long as you only eat mcdoubles and skip the fries and soda and you aren't fat, it's ok

>I eat this shit once a week, a full meal
I eat a McDouble about 3-4 times a week
>How bad is that?
Not that bad desu, if it's your cheat meal fine. If you're not cutting then it's fine
>Is it mostly just the high amounts of sodium that are bad?
Drinking soda is never acceptable desu, and ya the sodium is bad. I'm more worried about fast food employees not washing their hands.

Nah, everything in McD's is low-quality shit. That "meat" they serve you is absolute trash.

Macro nutrients in the sandwiches are acceptable, micro is non-existant though.

I mostly skip the mcdoubles and fries and get just the soda

Mix the soda with your 4 scoops and GET BIG C'MON

just realized i can make vanilla coke this way

Tried mcdonalds after years of avoiding it and i started to bloat like crazy, am i allergic or is this the average feel after a mc meal?

I thought I could get away with mcdonalds now n then when i started iifym but when you look at calories its not worth it.

a big tasty burger on its own is 850 cals

850 calories for a burger that in no way will make you feel full up.

I could eat a homemade pasta and protein shake for that many calories and be full for hours.

Define 'bad'.

Almost everything in this world is bad for you that you do on a daily basis. Will it have significant effect on your body? Probably not.

Do everything in moderation and you can get away with almost anything.

Eating McDicks once a week is fucking nothing. However if you go to Burger King and Carl Jr on the other 6 days a week then sure all together isn't exactly the best for your health.

But if you mainly eat "clean" homemade food and go eat fast food out once or twice a week it honestl doesn't make a fucking difference.

I'd rather live and enjoy my life than worry about every little thing.

The amount of stress probably kills you couple years earlier than eating fast food.,

same. since I'm eating clean Mickey D's and other fast food crap doesn't agree with me anymore. It's like my body's rejecting it saying
>FOH with this garbage

cheeseburgers used to be one of my favorite foods and didnt eat beef for a few months and now there gross af and make me feel sick

The moment I cut off McDonalds and one day ate it again unnoticed everything wrong with it.
I feel much more bloated, my farts smell awful and my shit is messy. My kidneys don't feel too well either and I might end up with a headache.

You can legit eat Mickey D's guilt free once or twice a week while weightlifting

Try and stay away from :
-Fries,useless carbs and calories,won't fill you up and soaked in oil,forget about them.High in sodium too
-Sodas,the sugar,oh god the sugar
-Sauces other than the ones in the burgers,you can even ask for the burgers to be made "dry" which means without any sauce to cut the carbs and grease to a minimum but it IS going to be dry as fuck.However,they WILL make a burger just for you if you ask for a burger without sauce so that's a plus,who doesn't like his burger fresh off the grill?
-Sundaes,any other dessert really

McDoubles ( or Triples,if you have them in the US ) are really high in protein so that's a good thing,McChicken as well.Stay away from the Big Mac though

Make homemade ones if you want one, good high quality ingredients, they're still godly.

Any type of fast food is absolutely repulsive if you haven't touched any for a significant amount of time

yea i hate fast food hamburgers. as a former fatty i was VERY good at making homeaid burgers, i recently made some and they were really meh even tho i made them the exact same way. i think i just dont like beef anymore

Lots of carbs means your will be hungry shortly after eating your meal. Sugar is also a toxin and will fuck up your insulin so drink a diet drink.

McDonald's Big Mac
Amount Per 1 item 7.6 oz (219 g)
Calories 563
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g 50%
Saturated fat 8 g 40%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.7 g
Monounsaturated fat 8 g
Trans fat 1.3 g
Cholesterol 79 mg 26%
Sodium 1,007 mg 41%
Potassium 396 mg 11%
Total Carbohydrate 44 g 14%
Dietary fiber 3.5 g 14%
Sugar 9 g
Protein 26 g 52%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 25% Iron 24%
Vitamin B-12 31% Magnesium 11%

What's bad about Big Macs? I'm only going to McDick's a couple times per year on average (now that I think about it, last time was in July), but when I do so, it's when 2-for-1 coupons are around and I get myself 2 Big Macs (for €4) as that day's main meal. ~1100 calories, quite high in fat and protein (not scared of sodium and saturated fats, but sugar and trans fats can fuck off), what's not to like?

Nuggets are godly. They'll bulk you up like no other food.

What is the difference between macro and micro?

>macro
Essential fats and amino acids
>micro
Vitamins, metals, fibres and shiiet

Sodium 1,007 mg 41%
Potassium 396 mg 11%
Total Carbohydrate 44 g 14%
Dietary fiber 3.5 g 14%
Sugar 9 g
Protein 26 g 52%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 25% Iron 24%
Vitamin B-12 31% Magnesium 11%

so who here is living off mcdoubles? Cheapest fast food protein you can get.

25 grams of protein per burger buddy.

Sometimes I get 5 when i don't feel like eating a tub of plain greek yogurt.

Bulking Pro Tip:

If you get the McDonald's app, there's always pretty good coupons.

Get the buy one get one free double quarter pounder.

>$6
>1500 calories
>100 protons
>fucking delicious

It has pretty decent macros, and i can justify the purchase with a free coupon and I lift almost every day.

I used to suffer chronic migraines that only heavy duty triptane medication could control. That was before I became fit and ate clean. I used to eat shit like McDonald's like 5 times a week.

After cleaning up my eating and regular exercise, the chronic migraines went away, together with many other ailments such as sore back and IBS.

Then one day I decided to go for a meal at McDonalds, QP with cheese and the fixings. 3 hours later I was on the shitter spewing diarrhea I haven't had in years and a migraine that floored me for a day. Never going to touch that shit again.

If I want a burger I get some ground beef, cut up some onion, and fire up the barbecue. No problems there. I swear this garbage that is passed off as fast food has immediate negative health effects on me. It's not meant to go into the body.

>sugar is a toxin

Lel what, sugar is an essential part of biological processes and if I were to remove all sugar from your body you'd drop dead like a fish

>i eat mcdonalds once a week

I'm currently "maintaining" at about 15% bodyfat and I eat that shit pretty much everyday

Sugar your body makes internally =/= added sugar in your diet
youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao&

How bad? About 3/10 if you eat clean otherwise

However, I actually can't stomach a meal like that without feeling sick and getting cramps if I've eaten clean for months before. So it feels like there's something wrong with it beyond just micros/macros.

I never eat at mcdonalds because it's fucking disgusting and on top of that it's fucking expensive. I know americans will say that's food for poor people but in my country only wealthy people can afford mcdonalds.

Depends on what country you live in, when I vacationed in the UK everything about the meals were much higher quality. Probably because of how anal the culture is over it's meat.

>1000 mg sodium

really makes you think

I and A lol top kek I'll be here all week bros. Jk I'll be here all my life, kek.

>eating actual meat instead of pink slime
>anal

PLS DONT DO THIS

Nice to be back in high school again.

Similar here in Goymoni I guess, heard from several Murriclaps vacationing here that our McD's is a bit better

High fructose cornshit is the problem.

I honestly like products with cane sugar in them since they tend to make you more full/satisfied and don't fuck with your insulin levels.

Not even saying it's a bad thing, Europe genuinely just has higher standards with meat and usually outlaws the pink slime crap.

Im embarrassed to admit this but I've been eating mcdonalds or burgerking pretty much every day for the past 3 years sometimes twice a day.

Im worried that im gonna die at 40 lol

>2. Macronutrients
>3. Micronutrients
Meme...
youtube.com/watch?v=H1Qa5QktUxs
scoobysworkshop.com/nutritional-macros-worthless/

I don't understand...

Is he trying to tell me I could live off avocados alone?

Ditch the fries and the drink. Would you really miss them?

How many percentages of a mcdonald meal is something that your body needs to stay healthy and alive ?

nothing wrong with mcdonalds

All added sugar is the same unnecessary crap desu.
Only acceptable sugar is the one in fruit/veg, because in that case it always comes along with fibre

I had to quit Mcdonalds all together because of all the sodium in it. Eating just a grilled chicken artisan sandwich with a small fry is like all of my sodium mg for a single day

25 grams?
But how many calories?

Haha got em!

Not bad at all. Just get 4 of them and take the buns off, and then you've got like a hundred grams of protein for like a thousand calories or something along those lines. The salt will bloat you like a motherfucker though.

fit is it bad if im skinny and eat mcdickles for bulking? I swear i try to eat as much real food as i can but im not gaining weight.

>Stay away from the Big Mac though
>not doing the Grand Mac Challenge by eating 3 Grand Macs and 2 McChickens and then powerlifting

McD burger

Calories 250
Calories from fat 72
Total Fat 8g
Sat. Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 30mg
Sodium 490mg
Total Carbs. 32g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugars 6g
Protein 12g

>3280cal in one sitting
I'm not really short (6'3") and I'd probably be physically unable to stuff in half of that

Just take a stick of butter and pour sugar on it, about the same as a mcdicks meal.

Just compared German and Murrican Big Mac on their respective sites, didn't know there's actually a bit of a difference

mcdonalds.de/produkte/produkt-profil?productName=big_mac
mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html

>calories
503 - 540
>fat
25 - 28
>carbs
42 - 46
>sugar
8.5 - 9
>protons
26 - 25
>sodium
(2200*22.99/58.44=)865 - 950

So we're getting a slightly better deal it seems, maybe other cunts (Southern Yurop) are even better off? Too lazy to look 'em all up though

Is this legal??