He doesn't rate Hector

>he doesn't rate Hector

>mfw achillesfags

Why should I rate Hector? He got BTFO.

>died a manly death to the greatest warrior
>getting no scoped through the heel by a bitch

>no where does user prove he did not get BTFO because user is too retarded to not get no scoped

wat

>BTFO

>i can orly respond in pre approved memes

Isn't this more Veeky Forums? But yeah Hector is pretty based. There's a reason why he gets kind representations throughout the western canon. Literally too cool to live.

>the virgin achilles
>has kid-on-the-playground tier invincibility
>stopped fighting because someone took his concubine
>has a gay buttboi who got killed by Hector
>chimps out after he kills hector

>the chad Hector
>doesn't need the help of the gods to win
>treats foes with respect
>knows his city is doomed, fights anyways
>has a wife and children

>gets fucking chased around the playground 20 times before giving up and dying like a bitch

>still gets BTFO

Literally like 80% of the poem he is empowered by some god like Ares or Apollo. And when he's not he's reatreating like a bitch.

>knows his city is doomed, fights anyways
his city is doomed because of his retarded ass pussy ass brother who he didn't control and teach about being a chad like a real chad older brother would have done. Seriously dude your argument is fucking garbage. BTFO.

Achilles is a fucking MANCHILD. A bloody teenager who thinks with his cock and has his mother ask daddy Zeus to punish his own comrades cause his butthurt about some pussy. He does not use his head one bit, he's constantly thinking with his feelings like a quinceañera.

Hector is the personification of gallantry. Fighting for his home and family and one of the few characters in the Illiad who shows compassion and humanity (while everyone else is chimping out about glory and loot). His more measured and mature attitude tend to remind me of Aeneas (his cousin).

Where do you see a scene in the Illiad that's all about family, duty and love like in OPs pic? Only in rhapsody #6 (Book 6 for others). While the greeks are a bunch of fucking gloryhounds teens Héctor is actually a fucking man. He comforts the relatives of the fighting men when he gets to the city. He has his mother arrange prayers and hecatombs for the gods. He visits his family and it aches in heart that he has to leave them, yet he knows his the first wall of troy, he knows his duty and he does not fear to get back to the field. Gallantry. Gallantry. Gallantry.

Achilles on suicide watch 4 his boipucci, just lame.

Diomedes Tídida or Ulises Laértida (As we would call them in spanish) are much more admirable in the Achean side for their god matching bravery and god matching wits respectively.

Achaeans*

>OP is clearly a Mexican because the only people who actually like the name Hector are Mexicans and the only people who actually bitch and moan and put up whiny little bitch fights like this over stupid ass shit and call it gallantry are Mexicans and yet they still, just like Hector, get BTFO

Hector was one of my favourite characters in the iliad, i'm not sure why he wasn't more popular in the past.

Not a walljumper. And if I was it would still have nothing to do with the subject at hand. Nice to see you can only meme in an argument.

Surely I only like Hector due to his name, surely there aren't spics called Aquiles (not a strange name in early XX c whereverthefuckspiclandiam)

He isnt the OP you retard. Also the name Hector is common in Australia

>why should i rate napoleon?
>why should i rate caesar?

lol. samefagging this hard. kys. like hector. go get btfo.

>, i'm not sure why he wasn't more popular in the past
Nigga, he is one of the nine worthies

>he thinks i give a fuck if he's samefag or not when what matters is the responses were pure faggotry
you're just one big continual timeline of embarrassment, aren't you, Mexifag?

>I rate hector

but Achilles wasn't invincible in the original.

Just because you're going to die there's no reason to skip your cardio for the day.

Everyone else are virgins compared to Diomedes.