Strength = aesthetics

>Strength = aesthetics

>there's only one way to obtain a goal
Kill yourself, you autistic faggot.

According to Veeky Forums strength training is the best way for a natty to gain aesthetics

*genetics = aesthetics
ftfy
quick reminder to kys if you're ugly

it's not

with that said, strength training on its own is useful and fun.

t. aesthetic guy that just got back into strength training and has shit lifts despite being big

And? Is there only way to do strength training? Does Candito's body represent every single genetic potential?

he'd look good if he cut and worked more on chest, and if he wasn't a manlet with an ugly face, but no lifting philosophy will change that

he's one ugly son of a bitch

Now post your image, lets see if you look better

hardmode: don't use angles

>Those tiny arms

lol

>that no pic

It's a terrible pose for showing off aesthetics especially when you take away pecs and lats due to pose. Plus his higher bf

Most people are going to look like shit unless they get their lats in there at the expense of traps

>horrible lightning
>no tan
>horrible pose
>overweight

He looks good but unfortunate shoulder genetics desu

I think Klokov looks better than practically any body builder.

*eating* and *diet* is what gets Frank Zane style bodies.... not simply "building muscle".

>sheeeeeesh

klokov does BB work though. same as chinese

for a completely untrained novice, for the first 6 months or at least until his linear gains stop, strength IS the best way to get aesthetics

because what happens after those 6 months?

he starts a bodybuilding routine, and instead of lifting ridiculously weak numbers he's actually moving significant load, significant enough to efficiently target muscle size

He literally is a bodybuilder u mong

Strength < Aesthetics

Candito is fat in this pic. This was before his cut. Plus he eats mcdonalds 3 times a day lmao

Hell mf yeah fampai

strength = aesthetics

yes

Why wouldn't they just have a power rack? Seems 10x safer than having 5 spotters (that won't really do shit desu)

Valid point. I guess it just looks cooler with 5 spotters

>Spotters being able to get the weight safely once you're in big-boy weight territory.
Why do people pretend this ever happens. Just use a fucking rack or chains.

wtf candito looks really good here

Depends on genetics.

Studies have shown that some people responds to lower rep rangers best, others to higher ones, there are people who see the best mass gains at 20reps - although those are rare.

^Anons that have never been in big boy weight territory

according to SCIENCE the difference in muscle mass when comparing strength and hypertrophy routine is less than 10%

What is a bodybuilding routine? What is significant load?

powerlifters are fat

Yeah sure mate, I bet you hold a world record squat. Also I don't need to squat 800lbs to see tons and tons of cases where bad shit happens during this bullshit. Always? Of course not. But often enough that it's better and safer to simply use some goddamn basic safety gear.

Lol, bad picture to use, he only cut because he was injured and couldn't powerlift.

Look at Larry Wheels instead.

It usually boils down to their stance. See how wide all squaters grip is? if they fail, a rack wight crush fingers

This is memed all the time, but what numbers are you supposed to hit before you start PPL?

I'm sure someone makes wider racks to accommodate the equipped powerlifting stance - if not - hey, business opportunity.

1/2/3/4

at least a 400 wilks

well, it's logical to wait at least until you've exhausted LP.

point is that increasing weight becomes harder with dumbells, low-weight small-muscle exercises, rep progression and all the stuff you do on PPL. It's simply more sensible to do a simple barbell strength routine while you're progressing almost every session.

plus with compounds it's much easier to get a balance in your physique so you can start your PPL with decent upper/lower, bicep/tricep, quads/hams etc. symmetry.

then the is the whole bit about developing muscle coordination.

"strenght base" is not a meme, only it's a bit more complicated than what people make it sound like - "you need to lift x weight before you can do a three-way/two-way/whatever higher-rep split."

yes and no. strength is an excellent thing to have when it comes to building muscle, and strength training generally involves volumes which result in muscle growth, at least before the advanced level with regard to the upper body. strength training will take care of your legs forever.

also, there is nothing wrong with doing your accessories such as rows, chins, DB bench, laterals, curls, dips, close grip bench, incline bench, ab work, RDLs etc etc. add these kinds of things in if you want to gain strength and size.

there isn't much point in spending 2 hours in the gym doing a million variants of curls. that's as retarded as expecting aesthetics from powerlifting routines.

hypertrophy is just volume and people for some reason think that you can't get big doing compounds for volume

You're failing to make an important distinction:

You can do compounds for volume, but not in the traditional strength training ranges - not for the same amount of volume as with "hypertrophy ranges" - you'd fry your CNS sooner. That's what makes them "hypertrophy ranges" - they optimize for volume. Only a 5-10% increase in intensity dramatically reduces MRV while adding, well, only 5-10% volume per rep.

Over a 72h period, let's say you can handle 3X8 Squats @75%. With an 1RM of 200kg that's 3.6t of volume.

To get the same amount of volume at 85% intensity - that comes out to a bit more than 5X4 or 4X5 (depending on how grindy you do your reps or how explosive you are) - if you can just handle (ie. be at optimum frequency for your MRV) with the 3X8, then the equivalent volume 4X5/5X4 will take you over your MRV. Well not over MRV, that's stupid - since IT IS the same volume:

It's just that increased intensity lowers your MRV, since it bottlenecks it at your CNS and ,to a lesser degree, your joints.

>that shitty house
I can take any woman away from you, whenever i want. Lol so funny when the uber inferior feel superior

why the hate, this guy looks great. tiny bit more delt and he'd look amazing.

something about the tan, the body fat and the pose have completely ruined his aesthetics.

its pretty telling when an aesthetic guy has to look less aesthetic in order to win a competition about aesthetics. modern bodybuilding is an absolute joke.

>implying they probably haven't heavily supplemented their workouts with curls and other isolations
most oly guys look like trash anyway, except the champions

>those spinal erectors
holy shit

>SS = aesthetics

This, WTF Klokov? Looks like shit

What is the real difference between strength and aesthetics?
Answer. You cannot get either without steroids.
And respect, too.

Every other answer has been wrong
you can't judge depth accurately with a power rack in the way

those arms aren't tiny

I thought there was a crying Wojak picture in the background from the thumbnail.
God, I'm fucked.