Swamp ass

Who swamp ass here and how do you deal with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Fe4GlbyN6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

talcum powder

Shower more and learn how to dry yourself off with a fucking towel.

I shower at 0620, the swamp starts appearing at like 1140 at work. What am I supposed to do?

Dont use a regular towel nasty. Just use a paper towel

Stop overheating.

Get your ass waxed.

Is that the background our Coach uses for his videos?

>swamp ass

tap dat ass for one black mana

>have better hygiene
>shave your asshole if its a hairy fucking mess
>baby powder
>wipe your ass better at the toilet using baby wipes

Better hygiene, stop eating like shit so nasty shit doesn't come out of your pores

Is shaving the booty really gonna help?

No, it makes it worse. Most people get swamp asses because they shaved their ass to begin with.

I trim my ass and bottom part of thighs every couple of months.

Shower at least once a day you filths and dry your groin after the shower

If you live in a tropical area then you're shit out of luck. Move to a milder northern weather.

Try it. The hair will grow quickly. Just use the thing girls use. It's some sort of a cream that you let sit for 5 minutes and then you scrape it off with some spatula-like thingy. It's fast and doesn't hurt.

Second option is waxing - hurts.

Shaving with razors will cause horrific anal itch for the next 2-3 days until the hair grows out a bit.

I've tried them all. The depilatory veet creams are the best thing I've seen.

I shower like 2-3 times a week. No swamp ass.

I shower every morning. Swamp ass all day at work every day.

Do you get it only when you are seated?

No, when I get up and do stuff. I'm not overweight by any means. I only drink water and no fast food at all.

Not the dude youre replying to you.

Sometimes I get it when I hold it harts.
Sometimes when my boxers are too lose on the lower end of my cheeks.
Usually always at work. I do slot of walking bending and lifting

Hold in farts hahahahaha

What the fuck is swamp ass?

Your ass sweats like hell.

>REO Speed-dealer
>kek

Oh, doesn't seem like much of a problem unless you are a tub of lard. I mean heck I work in the kitchen and my ass never gets sweaty.

It's actually speed wagon but I get you

>Oh, doesn't seem like much of a problem unless you are a tub of lard.
183cm, 74kg here and I have this problem.

Your almost the same weight as me, I'm just under you but I think you are just overheating most likely due to stress and such. Like the others said just shower as often as possible and keep personal hygiene to the max.

>shower as often as possible
>shower at 0600 in the mornings
>have to start working at 0730
>swamp ass approaches around 1100
That's like saying just BE YOURSELF. Just because you don't have the problem doesn't make the solution as easy as you think it is, you dumb piece of shit.

If shaving doesnt help I am pretty sure baby powder will. Buy one for 5 bucks and hide it, if you are worried somebody will see it and make fun of you and you can't react to the joke like an alpha. Use it every morning. Put some on your balls and dick too, if you intend to fuck something.

showering doesn't prevent swamp ass. Even this italian manlet you are posting says that powder is the best thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Fe4GlbyN6U !!!!!!!!!!!!!

>cold showers
>shave
>sometimes even use antiperspirant on asscrack
>swamp ass and swamp pits

BABY POWDER

>shave
It makes everything worse.

Swamps are beautiful

Boxer briefs, just a little on the tight side. Preferably made out of a moisture-wicking "athletic" fabric. No need to break the bank, just get cheap packs of them from brands like Nike and Champion at Target or Walmart.

I've had swampass before, but *only* on days where I'm wearing loose boxers or shit materials like plain cotton.

Come home to boxer briefs, senpai.

Wash your ass good when you shower. With soap. You do shower right noob?

Bring your travel pack of baby wipes with you to the toilet (yes even at work) and use them after you poop. Regular toilet paper, then finish up with baby wipes. You are using baby wipes right noob?

One time, my cousin who was staying with us for a couple of weeks, went to the store with my brother to get groceries for a family dinner. He left clean and dry, but came back with a huge sweat line right down his ass crack in his newly purchased dark green shorts. He didnt notice it until it was too late and he was standing in a room with all our family. Ive never seen someone run so fast out of room

Did you know there are 37 camouflaged navy SEALs hidden in this picture?

No homo I shave my ass hole/crack when it starts getting too bad. It's itchy for a couple days then you're good and fresh for a couple weeks at least

>I shower like 2-3 times a week

is not showering every day an american thing?

Out of curiosity, OP, what's your weight/bf%? Are you fat?

I'm definitely in the fat camp, and my sweat is fucking terrible. I'm slowly losing weight though, and it helps.

Anyway, after a shower, make sure you dry properly. Even if you have to spread your cheeks in front of a desk fan. if there's moisture in your ass, it just fucks you over big time later on.

Try not to overheat as well. When you're sitting down for large amounts of time, if possible, go to the toilet for 5 mins and take a piss. The walk gives you time where your ass isn't glued to a seat overheating, and when you're at the toilets, you can quickly wipe your ass and get rid of some of that moisture.

Trim your ass, but don't shave. The hair wicks away moisture, but too much will just increase insulation.

For the last minute or two of your shower, slowly amp down the temperature. I usually chill in slightly cooler water, and it helps your body quite a bit to acclimatize.

If you're not washing your ass in the shower, start.

Hopefully this helps user!

Not really. Trimming is a much better option in my opinion. The hair actually wicks sweat away a bit; so having some still there definitely helps.

The 2 step process that works best for me is:

1. Apply certain-dri or some other clinical strength antiperspirant directly to asscrack and surrounding areas nightly. Be aware that this will sting like a motherfucker. There are stronger antiperspirants out there than certain dri, but I haven't tried them.

2. Apply gold bond max strength foot powder (the one in the blue bottle) daily. There might be a more powerful powder out, but I've just used gold bond.

Also, DO NOT SHAVE. You'll still sweat and now it'll go directly to your underwear/pants.

>For the last minute or two of your shower, slowly amp down the temperature. I usually chill in slightly cooler water, and it helps your body quite a bit to acclimatize.
Is this even important when the swamp comes 5-6 hours after your shower?

>talcum powder
CANCER

Just like swamp ass.

Based on most of the advice given ITT, I doubt many of these people understand the perils of swamp ass

DELET caffeine

Is it caffeine that causes me to sweat like a pig?

No, I only drink water and have it.

Swamp ass is when moisture accumulates. If you make the shower colder in the last few minutes, you'll sweat less throughout the day.

If you don't want my advice, you don't have to follow any of it, but enjoy the swamp ass.

What kind of fucking Veeky Forums advice is this? You guys are worse than Veeky Forums, by a mile.

don't flush baby wipes on the toilet, they will fuck the plumbing

Why does most of this advice center around hygiene? what does hygiene have to do with how much someone sweats?

Bacteria.

sure, that would make a person stink and sweat would make the whole problem a lot worse, but the sweating itself is what's the issue with swamp ass, not the lack of hygiene.