Im a skinny nerd, can I become a SEAL or do you have to be born chad?

Im a skinny nerd, can I become a SEAL or do you have to be born chad?

The fitness standards aren't especially difficult to achieve. Any reasonably healthy male should be a to reach them within a year of hard training.

The mental aspect is something you either have or you don't, and the only way to know if you have it is to actually go to BUD/S and find out.

best response. swim nigga and start swimming now

reddit tier posts

off yourself

My dads friend is a former Team guy and hes tall prob 6'2 but lanky. Hes a motherfucker though its really mental, have good endurance physically and mentally

You can become a SEAL. Most of the guys who do well at BUD/S are skinny, and the heavier, bulky guys tend to do poorly. If you are comfortable in the water (you're not a rock) and you can run for insane distances, you can do it.

>tfw too intelligent to listen to advice from a Mongolian underwater basket weaving forum

>Jim!
>why do you always do this?
>Jim seriously.
>what the fuck?
>we have a fucking raft Jim.
>you don't have to get all wet.

very blatant insecurities there bruh. how about going outside every now and again, eh champ?

Military guys tend to be very beta with girls, they are alpha when they are with other men

whats up with the everyones obsession with the seals? Theres other special operations out there you don't have to be a cookie cutter copy cat like everyone else jesus.

Honestly this, You should definitely do your damdest to gain weight over a year as most guys come out -15to30 lbs

Running, swimming.
Swim in open/cold water without goggles if you can.
Also some general weight training never hurt anyone.

Because if you wash out of seals someone else might grab you for some other special snowflake team that you do qualify for.

status

Shit tons of endurance, cardio, muscle and mental. If you can manage that then you can be a navy seal.

they are a high risk high precision unit, the failure must be almost 0%.

instead the green berets create terrorists so they can destroy their own countries

air force guys rescue seals, directs air traffic to bring more seals, or check the weather for the seals

Rangers?
Delta Force?
Force Recon?

Listen there are litreally fucking camps in America that children are sent to just to prepare for the skullfuckery that is the Navy seals

Some shit can be like Waking up and 6AM and doing a whole day of swimming, heavy PT and shooting, and other shit, spending the whole bloody day working and marching, and when I say the whole day I mean a whole 24hours, no food in between, they wake up and 6AM they fall asleep at 6AM

Rangers: not too good for Special Forces but still badass

Delta Force: Ph D in Operating from US Army

Seal Team Six: Ph D in Operating from US Navy

Force Recon: old and busted, they are Marine Raiders now

can confirm. After 1 year of training I hit about 70-80% of the recommended fitness standards for the SEALS. I would of been better prepared if I had easier access to a pool.

Can't say I know to much about being a SEAL but I can say with a decent amount of certainty that fitness isnt what you have to concentrate on.
Mental toughness is the center of SF selection and training.
Fitness just makes that point of mental strain take longer to hit but it's still going to hit.

The physical part isnt the hard part. Its the mental part.

>delta force
Yeah this guy knows his shit

how is that hard though? its just accepting the situation and knowing other people have done it so youll be fine

You need to make some mental and physical gains.
Do all this shit for a year straight and you will be ready, do not take one day off of this shit no matter what, you have to be willing to do whatever it takes.

Wake up at 4:00 AM every day
Only take ice cold showers the coldest your shower will go no exceptions.
Only eat clean food, nothing processed, no fast food, not even once, starve if you have to.
Work on a grueling exercise plan where you push yourself harder than each previous workout. (This is hard for me to plan for you because I don't know where you are at now).

By the end of the year you should be able to run 20 miles at once. Do 100 pushups in 60 seconds. 30+ pullups in one sitting. Get very good at swimming (I don't know shit about swimming figure this shit out yourself).

Remember don't take even one day off, I don't give a shit but you are only cheating yourself. I'll see you tomorrow at 4:00 am faggot.

Oh, shit you're right! If only all the retards who had tried BUD/S before had realized that, they wouldn't have an 80% washout rate!

wow, aren't you a power ranger?

Found the faggot that won't make it

i am not from US, thanks

What does not making it have to do with being from the US faggot?