Gym retard thread

Gym retard thread.

>Woman takes up half a mat to sit down, put her phone on charge,and check her phone
>Doesn't do anything for a good 10 minutes but browse her phone.
>Eventually uses a roller but every time she gets to the top of the movement checks her phone.
>literally the most retarded shit I've ever seen.
>leaves after this.

pic related.

>taking pictures of people without their permission

FUCK OFF CREEP

>excuse me miss can i take a photo of you to backup my greentext story on a mongolian horse riding forum?

Forgot the fedora tip

She's probably just super insecure/socially awkward.

are u retarded ?

maybe she was doing a new stretch routine?

All she did was use the roller and then leave the gym

What routine do I have yo do to be able to defy gravity and sit on the wall

>retard thread
>cant even upload a picture with the correct orientation

i really used to never judge anyone at the gym. like even now, i think its good that people are trying to into fit. like i'll take indian curlbros, fat fucks, sloots, or whatever. but these asian dyels coming in in packs are really starting to grind my gears.

it's autistic but i had to take a picture of this the other day. these fucking asian cunts come in, use straps, lifting gloves, clips and a belt to deadlift 185 and fucking slam it on the floor with every rep. like they're intentionally fucking slamming this baby weight.

another time, this dyel asian cunt sees some other asian girl so he loads 25 onto the smith in front of her and starts turbo quarter squatting 50 pounds like a jack rabbit as if hes trying to impress her.

i legitimately have no gripe with anyone at the gym except for these faggots, and they just happen to be asian and dyel every single time. there's a lot of chill asians that i'm tight with at my gym but any time i see something fucking stupid beyond belief, they're asian.

If not samefag: What's wrong with you judgemental retards that you can't even flip your pictures to get them in the right orientation? Jesus christ.

not samefag, but cant be assed to reexport the same picture just to avoid automatic rotation for something as insignificant as this. also how is what i said judgmental? if slamming 185, damaging the weights, the bars, the floors; screaming like a retard, and trying to impress girls with baby weight not worthy of social judgement, i guess i'm judgmental.

>be me
>entering gym
>see someone sat on a mat with a phone
>keep walking to weights area because i actually lift
something to consider op

when i injured my index and middle fingers on both hands and couldn't really grip the bar that good so i had to use straps at very shitty weights

>he actually worries about damaging the weights
Well this goes to show that you probably don't even lift that heavy. It's a gym dickhead, not a ballet academy.

Stop worrying about the baby weight some asians are doing and focus on your own shit. Also what the actual fuck... People who take creeper shot pictures like these need to be removed from the gym immediately.

If I can't reach something on a top shelf at work, I get a kick stool.

If I want to grind out some deadlift reps beyond what my depleted grip (from sets) can hold, I get straps.

>what's the problem ?

90% of women at the gym have no business being there .

You can thank your fore fathers for giving women equal rights .

thanks for your opinion senpai. sorry about your virginity n shit

>manlet with literal downsyndrome
>does nothing but facepulls while looking at himself in the mirror
>listens to EDM at extremely loud volumes
>starts recording himself with phone
>dabs at the end of his set

I fucking hate downies to much they are an eyesore. If I ever have a downie child there is a 50% chance I will kms

>Make a gym retard thread
>most of the posters in this thread are retarded
t o p k e k

>anyone doing snatches
lmao have fun in snap city bro

no problem , cuck boy

t. weakfag

kys shitposter
that's not autistic. you have an injury and you're there to lift. it's the combination of a lot of behaviors that make something autistic or not.

It has happened to me a couple of times, and I was embarrassed about it but didn't do shit since I knew things would blow up and get out of hand. Didn't say shit to the couple taking pics of me..

Fucking savage. I am laffin.

Alright Veeky Forums, I have a good one. I'm 19, basically a skeleton. I just finished my first week of serious bulking, using my apartment's small gym. It has all the essentials, but it's small as fuck.
I try not to judge people, seeing as 99% of everyone can probably lift more than me and I'm new so I'm just focusing on myself.

That said... this shit was fucking creepy.

> 6am, alone.
> On treadmill just warming up before my lifts
> Enter divorced dad. Backwards hat, underarmor shirt that shows his gut, and gym shorts that go to his shins.
> Goes right to a lifting machine and sits there for a good 10 minutes.
> Starts his reps and immediately begins groaning loud as fuck, like nearly yelling.
> I head over to the only power rack in the gym, next to this guy.
> As I'm doing my lifts, I notice that he's staring at me from the corner of his eye. (He's not doing any reps btw, just sitting there.)
> I finish up my sets, wipe down everything and rerack.
> I head to the only mirror/mat we have for a set of deadlifts.
> This dude does 1 set of benchpresses, moaning the whole time.
> I leave the bar to go get some weights, leaving my stuff there.
> In one quick motion, the guy gets up from the bench, grabs 2 dumbbells and takes my spot on the mat.
> I stare dumbfounded as he starts lifting and grunting.
> He finishes his set, and takes a few steps off the mat.
> Immediately I take my spot back.
> This is war motherfucker.
> I do two deadlifts before, I shit you not, this guy steps on the mat behind (roughly a foot behind me), and starts doing reps.
> I can smell him, feel his breathe, and hear his gross ass grunt right behind me.
> The worst part is that he was staring at me from the mirrors reflection.
> Not about to bend over in front of this guy's crotch, so I wait for him to finish.
> Suddenly, mid rep, this dude drops his dumbbells and starts stretching.
Cont

I was gonna make a thread about the shit I saw today at the gym but I come home and there's already this, feels good.

> I take my opportunity to finish my set, and head over to another area.
> I go into the aerobics room for my own dumbbell lifts.
> Mr. Midlife Crisis decides he wants to do some work on the yoga ball.
> Enters the room.
> Couldn't tell if he was doing situps or summoning satan.
> Seriously looked like a beached whale flopping around.
> Try to just do my own thing, but eventually decided I've had enough of Guy Fieri's autistic brother trying to assert his dominance.
> Rerack and get the fuck out of there.

Not sure what the fuck this guy was thinking.
Wouldn't be surprised if he was just a lonely Veeky Forums browser trying to be alpha.

>At the gym working on my calves
>LIGHTWEIGHT BABY
>2 Dyles enter the gym
>I notice maybe 3 or four guys turn their heads and smirk
>we all know some retarded shit is about to go down
>Boy 1: plain grey shirt hanging from his body, no shape at all its just straight, Black Converse, jeans
>Boy 2: Chelsea shirt with long sleeve shirt under it, basketball shorts and socks going past the knee.
>They stand there for about 10 mins before seeing a cable machine free.
>They slink over too it hanging their malformed heads.
>Boy one picks up one cable from one machine
>Drags it over to the next and grabs a single cable from the machine about 5 meters away.
>Starts doing some crazy bicep curls with his arms out to the sides forearms reaching above his head.
>Its about 7kg i think but I was pretty far away.
>I shit you not he asks his friend to spot him...
>His friend is a tiny manlet so he goes and gets a stand to stand on in order to spot his boi.
>Me and some people exchange looks of "what the fuck is this?"

Tbqh he probs wanted to fug, but like no homo tho

What like elbows at shoulder height curling fists towards head? Thats fucking normal you dyel shitter, post body and gtfo my board

he was trying to impress you user

>That's normal

It's not normal, but on crossfit it is

What about that downy deadlifting with good form? Anyone have the video?

Were they doing Overhead Cable Curls?
You wont see me arguing that its not the most retarded and biggest asshole variation of curls, but its legit exercise, nothing weird going on.

You can't even rotate a picture and still call other people retarded?

>Gym retard thread

Look at your picture

Look at yourself in a mirror

Look at your entire life

You're the fucking failure.

Overdose on Anavar. Do it you cunt.

>guy taking up a power rack to do bodyweight squats
this really happened

Holy fuck are we at the same gym?
>saw some dude in the rack
>grabbed one of the upper bars
>tried to slam his face into it
>missed
>fell down
>tried to do it again

dating or fucking or touching or seeing girls is getting cucked. I am so confused.

Which gym is that?

Got a literal one
>gym
>noon
>curls
>downy walks up stairs
>bball shorts and muscle t
>takes lat pull down
>warms up with 20
>stops
>moves to 100
>breezes through it
>moves to max weight
>like 250 or some shit
>cant get bar down
>visible anger
>steps onto seat
>grabs bar
>jumps
>pulls down with all weight
>grip slips
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>flings bar into pillar wall thing
>cracks that shit
>lies in pain
>deadpans and moves to different station
>fucker didnt wipe his seat down
>staff loses their shit later
>mfw new gym rules put next to hole

>Not rotating your images before you upload
>Calling others retards

kys

I'd go with super insecure

also maybe just not interested

it takes minimal social effort to go to gym

I get by some days with grunts, pointing, and facial expressions/body language

Well look at this....You've never been on /gif/ have you?

I went to ask some girls if they were using the 10lbs because I needed them for my cuban press and one of them just looked around and played with her phone for a bit

she mumbled something and there was a flash from the phone but it was aimed down or something, anyway she just told me to bring the weights back

This made me remember

I wonder if it was intentional or not

You've never dated/fucked a girl ; I have . That's why you fantasize about girls like a good obedient little beta cuck . Just the way your mother raised you.

I hope you marry one some day like a good little bitch who will throw an expensive webbing just to get a star fish sex once a year . Then you'll get divorced raped by that goddess of yours .

Women should be slaves and properties just like in the patriarchy.

my first thought as well

>some guy using the pulley machine to imitate some Muslim prayer ritual
>isn't even facing mecca

>Abo (I'm Australian) comes in and does all upper body, wearing those jeans with elastic cuffs at the bottom
>his calves are skinnier than his forearms

>this fucking weird faggot loads up 10kg's each side of the smith machine, puts a bench under it, and starts flinging the bar up and catching it on the way done
>nearly mashes his face in when he nearly missed it