Why leg day matters

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4259844/Danielle-Lloyd-shows-blossoming-bump-spa-day.html

why are british people so ugly compared to Americans? Im not trying to be a dick, but british girls all have "that look", and its not a good thing

Like anything else there are hot, ugly and mediocre. Culturally definitions of beauty change otherwise every woman would have giant tits.

there are definitely pockets of special girls - Norwich and Oxford for sure - that perfect balance of beautiful, slim and slightly dim

but frankly I'd take an east european girl over a brit on every single metric

Ya, but why are British girls so ugly?

Because youre super funny XD

Because your opinion.

All the attractive people left for the colonies

high carb diet

aggressive / feminist role models

serotonin deficiency

Really? Fucking really? Those average sluts are your example of beautiful british girls?

Now show me the two years later when they are all fat, chav lovers

That half retard, give me a smoke, give me chips and give me a pint trash factory look? is that the look you're writing about?

lel good job posting four absolutely minging slags to prove him wrong

>fake tan
>80s hair
>too much makeup
>literal Ugg boots
>arses hanging out
>this is sexy to poor people

Your school was free, wasn't it?

Is this supposed to prove him wrong m8?

They all have that 'Brit slag' look about them. It's weird, I'm not even sure what it actually is but it's there.

it's not really just *my* opinion, there is kind of a consensus that British people are generally less attractive than a lot of other people, including Americans. The average American white girl has different features than the average British white girl, a 8/10 in Britain is like a 6/10 in America

jesus fuck - maybe the one in white after six pints - but it would have to be from behind - she's got that David Coulthard jaw line thing

> a 8/10 in Britain is like a 6/10 in America

HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN TO BRITASHLAND? I can tell you haven't by how generous you're numbers are more like an 8/10 British girl would be a 4.5/10 in the states. Trust me I'm a phd student who just finished his dissertation on how ugly British sluts are

its the worlds opinion
its like brits have taken a dare to make the ugliest women on earth, to go with the horrible food

>"hehe ill make him regret his words"
>posts literal bimbos
CANT MAKE THIS UP

Fucking long john silvers serves better fish and trips than those limey dick suckers

The fuck? She up the duff again? Isn't she divorcing her rich footballer husband?

She's a skank, but you just know she got those bedroom moves.

Disgusting

hundreds of years of inbreeding

RIP

should have posted pic related m8

desu I would probably fuck the third and fourth, and the other two too, if I were drunk. But I'm not proud of it

>2D is superior

No shit user

who is she again?