Aesthetic Tattoos

Post em'

>inb4 anything about tattoos being shit

Not Veeky Forums and tattoos are shit.

What's the point in sculpting your body if you're just going to slather awful ink all over it?

Take it to Veeky Forums or something

tattoos of statues? why?

If ill ever get a tattoo it will be some cool ass fucking shit, I dont know why people get pictures of statues or some other generic bullshit.

>LE THREAD IS NOT Veeky Forums XDD

tattoos and fitness have a correlation

Betrayer

whats wrong with getting tattoos of statues?

"I-I can change. I'm still Viking. Let me raid with you."

> expecting anyone on Veeky Forums to not be some skinnyfat aspie kid with acne who says tattoos are bad
> tattoos have been worn by warriors since the dawn of time
> since a majority of this board is based on the naked aesthetic of the body this is relevant to a degree
> b-but muh u ruined your body he hehe

>> tattoos have been worn by warriors since the dawn of time

Holy fuck lmao I haven't genuinely laughed at this board for a while. Thanks man

If you have a tattoo you should neck yourself. Chances are you're an insecure bitch and I would destroy you irl.

You don't put a bumper sticker on a ferrari.

They have no meaning

post pics big boy

> tattoos have been worn by warriors since the dawn of time
>isn't prior or current military
>wears tapout clothing
>zero combat training aside from youth karate yellow belt

i like tattoos, but what the fuck do they have to do with fitness? did you mean to post this in Veeky Forums, instead?

This

Everyday I die alittle more knowing I won't ever be able to raid christians with my Viking bros

leave board police.

>tattoos have to have meaning

said no one fucking ever. How about people do what they want to do

not policing the board, just wondered why he's posting thus in Veeky Forums of all boards, tattoos being completely unrelated

unless he idenifies with the community and wondered what his e-pals thought. i hope this isn't the case

The tattoo restrictions in the military really just depend on how desperate they are for recruits. See the Air Force's recent relaxation on full sleeve tattoos. Once they get up to the size they need I would expect the standard to be rolled back.

We've had tattoo threads in the past, sounds like you're pretty new here

>he fell for the "get a tattoo that has a meaning" meme

To hide our lack of definition

Thoughts?

i've been here for ages lmao

long enough to know that being here for longer than 8 years is nothing to brag about, little man

nice. I think itd look better higher up near his shoulder and down his upper arm

It looks like shit and will only get worse considering your current fatcep.

Kill yourself

Nice details.

>little man

post ur physique if you're so big tough guy

Tattoo's aren't 'shit'. A lot of them are amazing pieces of work which deserve a lot of respect. They even have the added bonus of advertising to the world just how fucking boring their wearer is.

Looks really nice and clean, would've have liked it better if it was a full half sleeve rather than being 1 and 1/2

Veeky Forumss hate against tattoos is because the average poster could not afford one due to either being a Neet or underage or simply because mommy wouldn't disapprove.

>taking pictures to prove to some DYEL how big and tough i am

You're gonna grow up, my boy. You're gonna grow up and realise that you don't need external accessories to show the world how beautiful you are.

The hate against tattoos here is because they look like trash which makes sense considering the sort of person who gets one.

You don't buy a nice car to slap decals on, so why put them on your body if your goal is to look good?

Nothing screams unprofessional manchild/convict the way a tattoo does.

Uh no

>Refutes my argument by saying its stupid to post his physique on a fitness board to prove himself
>on a fitness board

nice try, little man

tattoos literally hide all of your muscle definition

Why get a tattoo if it has no meaning?

>request for another mans shirtless body on Veeky Forums is rightly refused and mocked
>doesn't feel any shame
lost cause right here.

>"omg nice tattoo, what is it?"
>"ah it's just like r-romans and stuff haha"

Fag

Im supposed to feel shame because some DYEL who is scared to post his picture on an anonymous forum? That'd make sense if you actually lifted but since you dont your opinion on this board is irrelevant in every scenario. Stay mad beta.

Pic related. Its you.

AESTHETIC INK

Dear fucking christ, dude.

You saying you some kind of warrior?

>thinking fear is what's keeping me from posting a photo of my half naked body to Veeky Forums
>thinking you can post a photo of your half naked body on Veeky Forums to appease some salty autist and retain even a shred of dignity
>thinking a guy can browse a fitness board for 8 years and not lift
you're not right in the head, son.

Great workmanship

i know you're a little slow and the dyslexia can sometimes confuse you so i'll try to go back to my main point. You do not have any dignity on this board if you do not lift.

>implying i don't have grossly enlarged thighs and traps
at least you stopped asking for nudes.

Russian prison tattoos

actaully a tatoo is basicaly a scar, going against fitness, retard.

>if only a tattoo could cover up my gyno

really not a big deal to post a pic

why you sperging out

there's something about posing in a mirror to appease some random nerd on the internet that just strikes me as kind of pathetic to do.

maybe you can't understand that, in which case i suggest you get down to a hardware store and buy a rope.

>implying I'm not former military
I have a half sleeve tattoo of a crusader to commemorate my afghan deployment with a few subtle parts like my infantry combat badge to make it more meaningful.

I designed it myself and it won two awards.

>crusaders
>Afghanistan
That would be cringe as fuck even if you had a 214 to back it up.

>kind of pathetic to do

Yet, you would rather:
>argue with strangers on the internet
>be so self conscious that you refuse to show your nude body to anybody
>browse Veeky Forums for 8 fucking years
>not lift

wew lad.

Taliban and other Islamists called us crusaders ever since we started killing them en masse.

From far away by drones I bet.

>>be so self conscious that you refuse to show your nude body to anybody
bruh...you have some issues.