Veeky Forums, do you actually consider yourself attractive?

If I'm being honest, I haven't ever really contemplated it (or rightly cared). I've had girlfriends state that I'm attractive, but my response is usually, "Okay."

So, do you actually look at yourself in the mirror and think, >
"I'd fuck me..."

no

yes, but I remember the way I used to look, my image is of one from years ago, but I have changed and got older, kind of hard to see that when you look at yourself everyday

i don't know. there are mirrors that make me look decent but then i see myself in pictures and i'm horrified. i don't know which one to believe so i just think to myself that i'm ugly so i don't have to deal with it

/thread ????????

I've fucked 6 girls as of now, yet i've never had a gf before (though I did end up rejecting two of my fuck buddies).

What do?

I've never been told that I'm attractive so I assume that I am not.

Yes. My worst feature is my hair. I fucking hate my hair, but I'm getting close to something I like.

I look OK I guess. I don't want to tell myself I am attractive because I don't want to be vain and narcissistic.

I know I'm attractive but it was only recently that I realised maybe due to low self esteem. It's nothing special I don't value looks as the most attractive feature in someone

>there are mirrors that make me look decent but then i see myself in pictures and i'm horrified.
Actually there are several reasons everyone looks unattractive in pictures as apposed to seeing themselves in a mirror:

1: In a mirror, you are seeing your face in motion, in the same way that everyone else does when they interact with you. Pictures are static images taken from a single angle, and it has the potential to be much more unattractive.

2: Photos look funny because you are used to seeing your face from certain angles, and cameras are usually not happening at those same angles. For example, the photo might get you from below, leaving you to look at a huge double chin and no jawline. Your eyes are closer to the top of your face and are used to seeing it from above when it comes to mirrors, so angles make a huge difference. And, on that note:

3: Photos give you a reversed view of what you are used to seeing in the mirror. Yes, the photo shows you what everyone else is seeing, but it's different from what you see, so it looks foreign to you. All the flaws that you have accepted suddenly stand out in photos because you are seeing them on a seemingly new face. So while other people see this as a normal photo of you, it already looks ugly because suddenly the fact that one eye is slightly further from your nose than the other stands out because you're used to the other eye being the one that's off-center. Your hair looks stupid because it normally parts the other way. That mole on your lip is absolutely HIDEOUS because it's supposed to be on the other side. And on and on, and you nitpick and cry about it.

Overall, it's what's in the mirror that is the more "accurate" view of you, because you're used to that view, just like everyone else is used to the reversed view of you with more chin than you're used to and the mole being on the other side and all that jazz. Trust me, you're not as ugly as you think.

I saw myself as an attractive person after coming out of my shell and lightened up a lot.

Nope. If I didn't dress like a gangbanger from the early 2000s I'd probably blend into the crowd really well. I'm not deformed or ugly, but I'm not handsome by any definition either. A passable 5/10, if I dressed like a normal person.

To add onto this: read "How to Win and Influence People". Amazing book that will teach you lessons that you'll hold onto for the rest of your life.

no

Thanks user I'm going out tonight and needed that

Still tho, objectively the chads win out over me i in the facial aesthetics. Good thing a lot of chads are fucking boring. Just makes me work so stay in shape that much more though.

I never reply to posts on Veeky Forums unless it is truly a post of quality. These are one of those posts. Thank you

Some days I do

Nope, i'm hideous. I cant even look at my photos, despite having a meme haircut, beard, etc. Its hopeless. Im 5'6 on top of that, so yeah lol

so if i see myself in the mirror like a fucking good 9/10 handsome and in pictures like shit, that means im actually a 9/10 ?

Sort of. Im in a pretty weird place.

>6ft
>white
>really blue eyes and overall above average face
>narrow hips and wide shoulders

but

>skeleton
>pale as fuck
>some light acne deep in my skin
>chinlet
>crooked teeth

Basically I have the potential to be pretty good looking because all my problems are fixable but they are still a pain in the ass that is holding me back so much. Im bulking right now, my goal is to be 160lb by summer im eating about 3300 cal a day. I want to take accutane even though my acne isnt that severe because the topical creams make my face inflamed as fuck. The problem is if I take accutane I wont be able to get a chin implant for a year after coming off of it because it complicates the surgery. Also the chin surgery and braces are expensive as fuck and im a neet. its just not fair bros

I'm an attractive person, i know that. I'm still not as confident as i should be, look is not everything.

Even if i get laid, it's like everything is so meaningless, so i don't think looks and sex means much.

This made me feel good.

i was attractive, then i started balding and it ruined my life

WHAT IS THIS FEEL, MY BATHROOM MIRROR I LOOK LIKE A FLABBY PIMPLE RIDDEN GOLBIN, BUT IN MY BEDROOM MIRROR I LOOK TONED AND CLEAR SKIN AT THE SAME DISTANCE WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT.

I've never had a gf, only had sex with one girl, but I am extremely vain and honestly consider myself extremely attractive. I usually take about 20 minutes every day just looking at myself in the mirror, smiling at how hot I am. Sometimes I'm walking down the street and catch a glimpse of myself in a store window, and my friends go "why are you smiling" and I say "cuz I'm sexy as hell". I'm basically Johnny Bravo, including the utter failure I am with women. Still hot tho so fuck them.

Yes, I am above average looking. My problem is overthinking

I'm tall with wide shoulders with an average face. Used to be somewhat autistic but getting fit has given me a sense of peace and confidence.

Most women would probably say I'm attractive, but few would consider me very attractive.

I've seen my friends in mirrors, real life, pictures and video and they look the same in all of them.
Why is it only the perception of myself? Shouldn't they look different too?

>tfw you catch a glimpse of yourself in profile

>Trust me, you're not as ugly as you think.
Thanks man

user already spelled it out but the view you have of them, and the pictures are the same view and not reversed like how you see yourself in a picture

>somebody tagged a picture of you

I think I'm dead middle of the road average, pic related.

I'm ugly and I need to kill myself

ex: "I don't think you know how attractive you are. You could have any girl you wanted"

>leaves me a few months after she said this

JUST

I'm ok. Probably a 6.5.
I fuck a lot of girls, but it's because I can talk/bullshit. Nothing to do with how I look.

I'm moderately attractive in my country (Mexico). While in Europe I was told several times to the face by girls that I was really hot and they touched my hair and shit. I'd never had so much pussy in my life.

Conversing with other fellow Mexicans about this, we concluded that being Mexican in Europe gives you around +2 extra points in the linear attractive scale. e.g. if you're 6/10 you become 8/10 and so on.

I'm a dyel and get 5-6 matches on tinder per day

So decently attractive

No.
If I was, I'd be doing better things with my time than browsing the array of fine non-metallic metallic-finish hair clips available at my local Senegalese fishers' market.

Here have a freg
Ps it isn't my freg

i think i look better than ryan gosling

I have good days and bad days. On a good day i'd say 7.5-8.5 on a bad day maybe a 6. Depends on my skin and how well i've been sleeping. Have smashed around the same amount of my girls as my age
>mfw im 21

braces are a wise investment, especially good to do them while you're not too old. As for acne I would highly recommend getting enough sleep and making sure you're changing your pillow case and what not.

I think so. 6'3, pretty good shape and have been with 10+ girls and im only 20. Feels good man

I need some advice lads. What can I do with this conversation in addition to saying that I'm from Chicago as well. I still wanna salvage this convo and possibly get a blowjob tonight or in the near future.

What do?

post pic bb

nah not tryna get the ban hammer for posting a pic of my face on here

I'm a 6'5" bearded Texan with an 8"x5" dick but I'm fat as fuck. If I weren't fat I'd consider myself attractive and it's the main reason I don't even try dating because I hate myself. I'm 320lbs but am losing weight pretty steadily so there's still hope for me.

Everyone tell's me I look like Ryan Gosling, so no.

delet this post

Your a fucking saggy pant nigger

stop trying so hard to hard a conversation and arrange to fug

girls tell me shit like "omg you're so hot" or that "10/10" bullshit, and I defo see that in mirror, but then I take a pic and my confidence flies out the window

proly by fatties. post pic

>when a girl sends you a snapchat

Like I said, dyel

lol

Yeah happens most of the time, but I have taken pictures of my ex before and been like "wow she def looks worse than she looks right now" after taking it. Ever since then I believe that you always look better in real life.

Tattoos are easy mode for pussy

Used to be kinda fat with terrible hygiene, but around a year and a half ago I decided to lose some weight and work on my hygiene, all that shit. In terms of bone structure though, I think I'm pretty good looking, so I guess the potential was always there. So yeah, I went from very little attention from girls to noticeably more.

Yeah I think I'm good looking though

nice sleeve

ME TOO WHAT THE FUCK. What is it about cameras vs mirrors that produces such a dramatic difference?????????????????

I'm pretty much in your same situation apart from the chinlet and teeth thing. Acne is fixable, just go to the dermatologist and follow their instructions. Also I've been on a 7 month bulk, up from 6' 135 lbs to 162 lbs (roughly the same bf). Just give it time brah

The best ones are close up front camera shots on the phone.

>dyel

Think you misspelled skinny-fat there boyo

I think its a combo of the focal length and the fact that it goes 3D -> 2D. Also if it unmirrors the photo youre suddenly hit with seeing every asymmetry of your face since it's flips it

True enough

Why the hate against gosling?

You go to UTK lad?

This is total bullshit by the way guys, the main reason you look good in a mirror is because you're seeing your reflection in real time and you're able to adjust your facial position and expressions in real time to something more pleasant. Same reason why when you accidentally open up your front facing camera on your phone you look like an ogre for a few seconds before you adjust the angle and how you're presenting your face. When someone takes your picture, you can't see exactly what they're taking a picture of so they get a picture of you looking more natural than you do in real life.

Third party photographs are more accurate depictions of your face than mirror gazing or selfies.

Veeky Forums is trying to cope that they'll never look like him or have anywhere near the charisma or slay as many women like him

Makes sense.

"so, wanna meetup for coffee or something? ;)"

ezpz, dress nice, let the talk flow naturally.find a nice coffee place

The only time I ever get laid is in the Philippines

I don't pay for sex or anything like that, it's just that what is looked at as negative traits here in the first world flip on their heads somewhat elsewhere in the world. It's the only time I can say, without reservation, that I am "attractive."

Never thought of myself as attractive since my teens, im 24 now and have developed bags under my eyes from work and dont have a youthful smile or joy about myself anymore. My friend rated me as 6/10 in looks but told me i looked like shit because im fat recently. I guess ill look a little better when i lose weight and get some self confidence back but at this point im tired of having to fit the needs of others.

carey mulligan

Thank you, user. Glad to see some people that actually know their shit