Why am I not losing weight Veeky Forums?

Backdrop. Been working for 14 weeks. Went from 92.5 kg to 83.5 kg (204 lbs to 184 lbs). For the past 2 weeks I've been eating roughly the same amount of stuff that I've been eating (save from more cups of milk, vegetable packets and a handful of peanuts) yet I have not lost any weight (stuck on 83.5 kg.)

What do I do? Cut down from 3 meals to 2? I am nowhere near my TTDE. REEEE

Been exercising the same as well. Have I plateaued?

Calm down love.
How tall are you?

5'11

Because you absorb more calories than you burn.

Yeah but I'm eating the same shit for weeks. My dad constantly pesters me to change food.

gomad is a meme

replace carbs with protein and fat

Did you count how many calories are in those meals you fucking retard?

exactly man, you lost 10 kg and you think you still burn the same amount of calories as before? you don't. eat less or even better: exercise more.

Not precisely but roughly. Nowhere near 2,900 calories in my TTDE.

>2900 calorie TDEE
Top fucking kek. Stop counting your TDEE with anything other than sedentary and properly count your calories you moron.

You're right. I'll probably skip breakfast.

Hey fuck you man. Why you gotta be so abusive? Eat shit bro

try eating at slight surplus for a week to reset your metabolism. it's never a good idea to diet for prolonged periods of time. have at least 1 refeed day per week (eat like 500 above). this way you will almost never plateau

Because you fail to grasp basic concepts like TDEE and counting calories.

Don't answer my question. You can answer without being an autistic spaz. If I was being annoying then yeah, say whatever you want. But I'm just asking a q.

I might do that. Maybe tomorrow I'll binge before starting next week again.

>Retard rage
No need to be so offended.

>For the past 2 weeks I've been eating roughly the same amount of stuff that I've been eating (save from more cups of milk, vegetable packets and a handful of peanuts)
>cups of milk, vegetable packets and a handful of peanuts
>milk, peanuts

You either
fucked up counting the calories or
replaced some fat with muscles or
your food intake > your TDEE

Eat less. Easy.

>Cut down from 3 meals to 2?
That is exactly what have I done when I was on my road from fatass to skinfat. I reccomend you to do the same. And that way you can claim you are doing meme intermediate fasting.

Thanks man. Should I reset my metabolism or just go full steam ahead?

DROP YOUR FUCKING CALORIES NIGGER ITS NOT THAT HARD

E A T L E S S
A
T

L
E
S
S

>E A T L E S S
this sounds like a Payless spin-off grocery store

lurk for 2 years before posting you retard. read the sticky

Eat less fat ass.

Your TDEE has gone down with your previous weight loss yet you've added cups of milk and peanuts? No wonder.
Recalculate your TDEE (recalculate it every 5 pounds or so from here on), use 'sedentary', have a fasting day and eat at your new TDEE-500. You should see loss again within a week.

You would not be losing weight if you kept eating the exact same things that you have been to lose your weight so far.

You need to readjust your caloric intake to make sure you are still in a calorie deficient. If you are still eating the same amount of calories that allowed you to lose as much weight as you have already, you might need to lower that a bit to get your desired results.

Never start eliminating your much needed meals throughout the day. Try to spread them out as evenly throughout the day as possible. You'll do much better in terms of not feeling famished throughout the day.

Not OP, but why use 'sedentary' instead of how many days a week one exercises?

whoosh effect
you body is retaining water

Because if you are a fatty your exercise rate is usually 'sedentary' as far as your calories burned from it. Until you can do some decently significant exercise, sustained in your target heart range for 20+ minutes consistently 3+ times or more per week, it's considered 'sedentary' activity as far as calories actually burned from the exercise.

It's not meant as a put-down, all exercise counts so much in your fitness, stamina etc but it's actually a pretty sneaky sabotage if it's over-estimated. Fortunately it's fixable by not over-estimating the exercise rate.