Smoking

''Smoking is bad for your health'' a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXyfCGDnuWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only faggots smoke.

this dude confirmed to be molested by his uncle who smocked two packs of marlboros a day

fight me

You're a fucking retard.

No, but it does look cool on the right person and goes insanely well with alcohol.

Nah man, all those hundreds of studies, thousands of professional opinions, and decades of completely conclusive research must just be bogus.

K

Smoking is aweful for your health and the only people who look cool are obviously healthy (jacked) dudes who don't smoke habbitually because smoking addictions are for weak people and having no self control is the opposite of cool

>the only people who look cool are obviously healthy (jacked) dudes
Debatable

Take up pipe smoking. No fucking with your lungs, great taste and way to relax, and a long standing tradition of proper manliness.
>But pipe smoking is not cool and totally hipsterish
Shut up faggot, hipsters suck on robot cock, pipe smoking has been manly for over thousands of fucking years.

Pipe is the worst of all tobacco, it's really heavy on your mouth and teeth

cigars probably have the least impact on physiology

I've been offered a fair few cigars and I've seriously considered taking some

I'll never smoke fags (cigarette for Americunts) but I dunno about cigars, what's Veeky Forums's thoughts??

>pipe is a tobacco

I highly doubt it's any worse for your mouth than cigarettes,and probably doesn't contain any where near the amount of chemicals that big company tobacco does, you can always throw a filter on a pipe as well.

>It's the worst of tobacco
Chew, dips, I would consider to be the worst.

>Veeky Forums
>not vaping
If you guys want to smoke, at least vape. It's healthier. Just don't chuck clouds indoors/around people.

It's one of the few things that everyone is pretty spot-on about actually. It is bad for you. You can do things that are bad for you in a blue moon, but not a lot of people smoke just "once in a blue moon" to start.

Don't be an idiot and give it the old college try. In my experience
>1st time was gross
>2nd time was gross
>third time was less gross
>4th time I liked the smell in a way
>lel
Don't smoke, it's for retards.

Maybe if they ever make flavors for men instead of man children I'd give it a shot. Even the tobacco flavors are disgusting.

I smoke. Its expensive and unhealthy and shows lack of willpower, yet I enjoy it still. Since Ive gotten laid asking for lighter/smokes and it goes great with drinking, I cant totally condemn it.

nicotine does not go with a Veeky Forums lifestyle

YES, ITS BAD CONFIRMED BY ALMOST ALL FUCKING SCIENTIFIC STUDIES EVER MADE EXCEPT THE MOST BLATANTLY MANIPULATED BY TOBACCO COMPANIES.

IF YOU WANT TO SMOKE GO AHEAD YOU CAN GET AWAY FOR LIKE 10 YEARS WIHTOUT MUCH EFFECTS. BUT IT WILL CATCH UP TO YOU. THE BEST YOU CAN WISH FOR IS PULMONARY ENPHISEMA, BUT LUNG CANCER AND HEART ATTACK IS MORE LIKELY

THIS GUY LIVED TO A 109 AND HE SMOKED EVERY DAY
youtube.com/watch?v=BXyfCGDnuWs

non smoking cucks stumped!

He literally says in the video that he doesn't actually breathe in the smoke

you can still get jaw/esophageal cancer from smoking but not inhaling

and why would anybody do that

>most people who smoke get cancer and die
HEY I FOUND ONE PERSON WHO DIDNT

lrn to statistics mate, im sorry that you dont have a college education but its not my fault youre the lower class

I smoke cigars occasionally (4 cigars a month, perhaps). No adverse effects. I never inhale the smoke, only draw it into your mouth and then release it. If the smoke never enters your lungs, the chances of developing any health issues are basically none.