ChainLink

Guys I've hodled this coin since presale and I'm starting to ironically believe that it's a scam. The lack of communication is not a "we're working hard" sort of excuse for their business. That's an important part of the potential success of their network implementation and they're currently failing utterly. Did you not notice that there were NO communications from smartcontract.com during SIBOS? Besides their (hidden) slack that is no longer open to invitations. No simple tweet saying @SIBOS2017 nothing about the Ethereum project appearance... They're being very sneaky on purpose and picking their words VERY carefully since they know the SEC is going to bust their ass after this legitimately tanks to $0.50 come Q2 2018 and they're still "Working hard" and "setting up discussions with potential partners"

The most obvious scams are usually hiding in plain sight. I BEG you to sell this coin now or pay the consequences before you slowly bleed to nothing due to poor management of a team that's trying to damage control the fact their coin is way overhyped and product significantly undeveloped. Why do you think they are a company of the Cayman islands? I rest my case.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7JXpjUr3pfI
sh0.co
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My apologies. Tanks to $0.05... just around were REQ is

Quality fud/10, have a (you)

It was a Veeky Forums meme coin, you needed to dump it before SIBOS as was repeated many, many times. You fell for your own meme.

Some autist already posted these on YouTube. Why the fuck is information aggregated like this not being distributed by the team? Regardless of the Oracle use case they know fuck all about business or marketing a product successfully

youtube.com/watch?v=7JXpjUr3pfI

idiot theyre gonna be at devcon

they have bigger things to worry about than your $500 investment

Bigger things like how they're going to gradually get away with scamming token holders and potential node operators of $32,000,000 without causing a huge legal stir? Dude they have a single fucking dev who stopped making commits in June and banks are already putting supercomputers on every city

Yes, absolutely don't buy LINK before the weekend ;)

Sergey started fucking stuttering and pouring sweat, acted all agitated and unhinged when asked questions, called a potential investor a "fucking kike". Said chinkcoin when referring to NEO. Its over .

H-how much s-should i buy. I already need to 10x from buying at $0.46 to pay October rent

80% posts in this thread are fucking OP trying to fud
idc what people say about CL but everyone is fucking obsessed with this coin wither it is fudding or shilling everyone is fucking talking about it.

Any oldfag anons will find this situation eerily similar to another very well known coin that raised to greatness from just a few cents at the start of this year, and I'm not implying anything by that.. simply just stating facts at this point

I wouldn't go all-in in your place ;)

That was in the golden era of alts and ICOs. That's over dude. Just because that happensd at the CLIMAX of all of crypto doesn't mean this coin with a very niche use will be as profitable to hold

Some people are allergic to good advice

It has nothijg to do with ICOs user. If Link can do what it's attempting, it can potentially automate the finacial derivatives market. The outstanding value of the contracts on the derivatives market is larger than the total value of the world economy. That said, to succeed they have to convince investment bankers to use a their product, there is no guarantee that will happen, and if they do could take several years - bamks are very conservative about these things.

Do you hear Coca Cola or Tesla giving "news" every week to their share holders?
Sergey gave us an update a week ago and even shared his Sibos pdf with us. Fuck, over-communication is what you should be worried about.

Why do you think LINK doesn't get listed anywhere apart from some chink botfest?

Just leave. You seriously think a scam organization is going to present at SIBOS and now DevCon3? Really? It's just two devs that don't give a fuck about marketing and placating us weebs. It's not that hard to comprehend.

I cant wait for you weakhands to eat it

Nice LARP though OP

fuck alts altogether, go all in BTC and just stake 50% in 6 weeks -> sh0.co

You heard it here first folks, LINK is the new Coca Cola

Thanks op, just sold 100,000

+1

It's just a matter of time before chainlink will be used for its oracles by more and more institutions and the frenzy will begin.

We already have Confido and now possibly Request Network too.

Let the Fudders FUD :)

You just proved you have some sort of agenda by writing this up.

If you really think its a scam and dont care just sell and go away trade whatever else you want. But no, you choose to post about a coin that you "based on your words" stand to gain nothing from.

Feels like you're an emotional wreck trying to intentionally fud this so other people defend it and make you feel better about your bags. I might be wrong though, what do you think user?

>cayman islands meme
Stopped reading right there

>a very niche use

Agreed i mean not one q and a or stream?

I have build up an immense armor against LINK fud. As a matter of fact I buy an additional 100 LINK whenever a thread like this pops up, so keep em coming.

It's a one month old network with a usable product, confirmed to be used by confido and possibly request, playing with SWIFT and under $100MM market cap. That's all I need to know.