Social gains thread

We all know social gains are much as important as fitness gains.

I am asking here, is there a some kind of tutorial, book, movie or whatever which teaches social gains instead of usual answer "bro just be yourself lel"

How to make friends and influence people

Idk who wrote it and the title might be slightly wrong but just put it in a search engine and it'll come up.

I went outside today.

you cannot change your personality

Just practice I think.
You gotta get out there.

Join a club or something.

>How to make friends and influence people

Ty bro, lately I have been going out much more often and have no problem striking convos with girls but I really wannna get into depth, something like becoming a real expert in "human verbal and non verbal relationship", generally being much more aware and having ability to read people just by their movements and stuff like that.
Had a friend in HS who's both parents psychology masters and this dude literally knew how to read people mind, in the club he would scan all the people and judgin by their movements when they were walking, talking he know if girl was occupied, single, interested, not bla bla.... Cool af

OH my GOD

Yes I already do that, I can talk with normies easily but like I said, I wanna get into the depth, like manipulating the situations just by analyzing other people movements,

for example if you are talking with a girl and analyzing her movements with fingers, eyes, posture etc.. to know what she is up to, some sort of mentalist thing.

I don't think there's been an author autistic enough to explore in detail how much a girl wants to bang you when she avoids eye contact and starts sensually calling the police

"Hey user, I am feeling pretty gassy tonight. Come on over with your mouth and start licking my asshole."

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... oooh baby, yeah. Just like that and..."

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllll*

"Oh my stomach, user open your mouth."

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

"mmmmmmmm" *eyes roll back in ecstasy* "You're such a great man, user. Doing this all for me..."

"Uh oh, here comes another barrage. OPEN UP, QUICK!!!"

*BRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOP*
*MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP*
*BLOOP BLOOP*

"UGH, The finally user, just for my luh... love"

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP*

Taking the females down from their pedastal. Knowing that all the hot females can rip cheek flappers that could slap your face, what is your reason for working out now?

this isn't true, and even if it was, you can hide it

Going to a fraternity party tonight, don't even know what to do there. Just going to try to not be autistic as fuck. Haven't kissed a grill since I was 17, 21 now. Going to bring sugar free ever clear jello shots and hope the alcohol makes me social but I've had a hard time striking up conversations at other parties I've been to, but I haven't been to a party since I started drinking. I'm not a full member of the fraternity yet either, just an associate member, but hopefully I'll get initiated this April. Social gains are coming along, but I still have to force myself to be social, it's not natural yet. I've just been talking to people whenever I can, in lines, before class, wherever. Someday Bros I'll be charismatic.

>I sent a message to a girl on pof, she didn't respond. It's been a week, should send another before moving on? She said she likes to read, and I asked her about it, no answer. What do I ask or say?

she is not interested, get the hint

She has probably seen the message and chose not to reply. Cut your losses and keep on truckin', ffameg.

>Men Are From Mars Women Are From Venus

This book might be helpful for anyone who absolutely falls flat on their face when talking to women.

Honestly I watch a lot of high school comedies and even though I am not in high school anymore it reminds me to be 'that bitch.'
Superbad,10 things I hate about you, John Tucker Must Die. All the good stuff. All movies about liking people vs. disliking people.

>having a high school mentality over the age of 18

Grow up

yeah seriously!!! i am like in love with this guy and this weekend we were hanging out with friends and he literally fucking pissed himself and I will never feel bad about queefing during sex again.

All of those movies are written and played out by older people in those scenarios so....

It really can't be learned. It's like being denied nutrition during your youth so you don't grow right and end up a manlet. Once you're past the stage of social development and you chose not to participate or were bullied harassed there's no changing it. Yeah you can fake it till you make it but it will only get you so far. Give up.

Real social dynamics
RsdMax
RsdTyler
RsdLuke
Self development and pickup

Where and how can i get pussy. Im trying tinder right now but not getting matches. I've been going outside more and trying to find qts but it ain't cutting it. Advice plox

Using the term normies, I deduce that you are probably without basic social skills. The fact that you want unrealistic control over others indicates your own feeling of inferiority. The unrealistic thought that you will be able to manipulate a girl through interpreting her body language tells me you are not at all comfortable in normal social situations. I predict OP is pajeet incel.

You'll be fine bruh

its possible, but trust me if you are not already doing it you wont have any desire to do it.

And it all starts from your curiosity, you like asking questions and thats a problem.

The social game is all about creating answers.
There's more to it, but eventually it all boils down to what you enjoy more:

asking questions
or
giving answers

You can fix this prefference through practice but is it worth it? It all depends on what you want, and curiosity is a tough beast to tame.

>getting mad at the term normie

Holy shit, this website has really been run over by normfalgs who parade around the fact that they're normalfags

Get the fuck off my site and back to your social media sites, faggot.

Ye these guys are great, Tyler's entire business is teaching dudes to talk to girls and people. Although he can get a little woo woo sometimes

Self-identifying as some sort of speshul 'non-normal' class just because you are a currently social retard won't score you points in the dating department and is in fact part of your problem. There are plenty of normal guys on Veeky Forums, did you forget this is not redpill?

I'm pretty sure Tyler used to be autistic, it shows occasionally but I'm so glad they have free content. Im considering oaying for the full course, or max's program.

Sounds good

Yeah he says he thinks he is, and his son is too. But I guess with decades of social experience cold-approaching women and talking to people you can overcome it

Stop parading around the fact that you have a social-life, normiescum, nobody cares. This isn't tinder.

It isn't reddit redpill either, incelcio profundo. Most guys are willing to experiment and overcome social difficulties, they don't just wallow in them forever.

thought getting attractive would help with my social skills.

it certainly helped with chicks, but sometimes i feel like it made other guys envy me.

A good source is having a gf, there is a reason why those with a wife, or gf are better at jobbo's. They become more socially fluent as they learn how to behave, from interacting with their partners.

So yea, it can be learned, through practice.

Any tips on making friends? I need a new group to hang with but feel like it's impossible when I'm 28

you can probably make friends till you are on your deathbed. But after a certain point, especially if you are here asking for advice, chances are that you have diverged so much that you are too different from the normies and have nothing in common with them anymore.

But otherwise? Clubs for the things that you do have in common with them, be they sports, or something else.

Throughout hs I always read psychology books and now I'm in my lastyear of psychology. I can do this to and it is NOT as fun as you'd think. Always knowing what people think and want is a curse. I wish I'd never taken this path. You realise everyone is a fucking meme and almost nobody is different. Everyone is human and has a certain predictable pattern. It sucks ass, everywhere I go I analyse people automatically, I can't turn it off. People are alot easier to manipulate than you'd think and everyone lives in their own fantasy bubble and will never admit to themselves or anyone else that they dont.
Ignorance is a blessing inthis case.

where do you even go to socialize besides bars after uni?

Well by standards here I am def a normie; have a job, work out, do have a social life (on occasion)

How about if ur so smart you write us autists a guide

>associate member
Lambda Chi?

Guys, please tell me this is bait... No one is this autistic, right?

Incel thinking. I wish it was a troll type thing, I thought it was too until I read up on the true weird thinking of incels.

L O N D O N

Does anyone have any advice on connecting with people? I usually have no problem opening people I don't know at my college and dorm and making small talk for a few minutes, but I don't know how to transition to a deeper conversation. Do you just bring up a topic that you find interesting out of the blue and hope they find it interesting too or what? Pretty much everyone I know is an acquaintance, when I want to find new friends.

I can second this. I've read the book multiple times and have had pretty successful people tell me it was worth more than their college degree: How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie

Do you work or study?
Are there people where you work and study?
Do any of said people have or seem to have similar interest to you?
Speak to them, even if it's random comments about work or about whatever assignment you're doing in class.
Ask questions, get to know them, as long as you're not a boring sperg you should be alright.
Also make sure to go out after work for food and drinks with your colleagues or classmates.

I know drinking is a gainz sucker but it really helps with social situations and makes it easier to get along with people.

Tl;dr force yourself out of your comfort zone.

Go do things you enjoy in public settings. Others will be there doing them too so you have a common conversation topic right away. It's easier to connect with people if you already have something in common via the activity and that gives you also a topic of conversation to build on.

Oh god kek kek oh god lord SENSUALLY CALLING THE POLICE

Models by Mark Manson

>for example if you are talking with a girl and analyzing her movements with fingers, eyes, posture etc.. to know what she is up to, some sort of mentalist thing

You're dumb user. Even if there was a manual for such things im not sure you would follow it anyway.

Why not just go get a Psychology degree if you care that much, if you don't give up the moment you find out how incredibly dull human psychology actually is.

I went to sleep. And zeah I'm decently smart but this is a field I've been studying for 8 years so ofcourse I know my shit on this.
I'm on my phone now on the train for 40 mins so I can write a small guide on something if you want. What do you specifically want? How to use body language to make people like you, how to read girls if they are interested or not, how to make friends, how to attract girls, you name it and I'll write it. I can also write you a guide on how to get 100% chance to get laid when you go to a club but you'll have to have your own place, be atleast a 5/10, be willing to lie and it will involve a very emotionally unstable girl.

my personality changed countless times

HEIGHT FACE FRAME TAINT is EVERYTHING

shut the fuck up virgin lmfao

nobody believes you

You can try Neuro-linguistic programming. I never did cause it cost money and it seemed to pseudosciency.

Paul mckenna confidence. It comes with a hypnosis cd

> eyes roll back in ecstasy

this, that book changed my life. Gotta go out and take action or all of these books are useless

take acid

im different

I'd become pretty outgoing by about a year ago. Then some shit happened and I've been a depressed recluse ever since. I'm still more sociable than I was in high school or before I ever worked on it. But that was the peak of my outgoing charm. Now I don't have much going on and while I'm incredibly charming on the surface I have nothing underneath anymore.

Body language

how old is 'too old' for tinder? What if you look young for your age?

I'm 42 and I match with women from their mid 30s to 50s.

They are more serious about a relationship but that's fine by me. But the pickings are definitely slimmer, even though I have a pic in there of me looking jacked AF.

I'm going to focus more on meeting people IRL, I'm feeling cocky and on top of the world lately, don't really care that Tinder is 90% oldies and fatties.

What happens if you overcome your anxiety and go to clubs alone. And then even dance. And then even socialize with strangers? Only after doing it 5 times you slowly realize that you do not really like the music, you do not like the alcohol or the lifestyle that it entails?

You then try to find places which are more social and less alcoholic. But you only find music that you like even less and less.

You then just go out to the street and just watch people, knowing full well that you have no social life and just hang around a hub. Then talk to the druggies and other street folk, only to realize that they too are boring.

You try events. But they are boring as well. You try sports, and they are somewhat okay but they dont fill your social satiety completely.

and then you slowly realize that there are no psychologist jews, no normie shamers that can lay a moral argument on you, but also help you, since you are actually somewhat normally functioning. But just have very specific interests that make you dislike a lot of things.

and then you realize that you would rather be in something like pic related, but its nowhere around to be found.

>wants to be a nazi
>normal

pick one

you are the one who is not normal, nor healthy. Why would I seek advice from a thing that is broken?

start a movement

You know psychology is a meme right ?

Like acupuncture or Chinese medicine.

Like how anything FACTUAL we know about the human mind is from neuroscience not memeology.

But hey hope you do well with your "degree" buddy.

In fact, you can pick both. is a roleplay autist; real Nazis were normal people with jobs, families, strong community ties and an enjoyment of simple pleasures like the beer hall and the block party.

On Veeky Forums
Hm...

Keep those 'specific interests' only and remain lonely or cultivate some new and more inclusive ones.

You do realize that society of today is not like the society of the past was? Needlessly parting, drinking is and the degenerate alcohol/drug culture is not what the family men of the past did.

They also loved nature (I do too), well good luck finding those who want to go outside. The muscle mass of kids, or even of those my age is much lower than that of theirs. So is their test. 50% of all people are sedentary. Smartphone necks, slurp sugars, dont want, dont do sports...society has changed and those people of the past are now the people who each day are looking for a way out, to other nations, or to better regions without these things.

This. also for more groundwork Real Social Dynamics (for the basic basics) and The Art of Seduction by Robert Green. Also Vin Di Carlo's Pandora's Box is the most effective information I ever got related to pick up, next to Dale Carnegie. Good luck bro's were all gonna make it.

Read "think and grow rich"

>I'm too stupid to figure out which bars have X and which are just for having a brewski with the guys
>I would rather get mad at all the people who don't play sports than go join a team that does

You are complicit in the state of the world you are complaining about.

Society is sick.

Why do you want to fit into a broken paradigm so bad?

Make your own path.

In what way? How to use your body language, how to see a girl is interested in you just with body language? You got to be a bit more specific since this is a broad subject.

I know it's not an exact science but dont compare it with broscience either.
We dont even know what consciousness is so ofcourse we can't fully comptehend how the human mind exactly works. All we can do is use data and experience to asses a situation. Human psychology is alot more complicated than physics or any other science. Physics for example is set up by rules that can't be bend. We dont even know what the rules are with psychology. It's a good reason for me to get into this field, there is still so much to explore and find out about the human psyche that it's easier to set your footprint in this field. I think the key to understanding people lies in understanding people with personality disorders and comparing them with normies. I'm specifically interested in borderline and am writing my masters on this.
Also I dont care about earning alot, I chose this out of pure interest and passion.

>be born good looking
>get showered with validation
>learn to be low-inhibition and extroverted
its easy bro, works for me lol

Also move out of the city. It's basically a hive of weaklings and druggies all fighting over the same beat up pussy and cubicle farm jobs.

Learn how to do something that actually matters (technical trade, engineering, comp sci) and move to the country. People are a little less worried about status and "fitting in" and more concerned with the type of person you are and whether or not you cause trouble.

Or well thinking about it, it's pretty much broscience.
Neuroscience will make the rules, but psychology will be the field that will learn how to use them.

Out of interest who here has a medical diagnosis of autism or asperger's?

As in an official diagnosis from a medical professional.

Mostly here for /fraud/.

But it's like in life in general, there is no practical alternative to believing that there is hope.

you dont have a personality itself. its just the sum of permanent damages that you experienced over the course of your life

the loudmouth class clown loudly tells a joke in class and everyone roars with laughter. The aspie nerd tries to do the same and people are dead silent or mock him relentlessly. Guess who will continue with the stupid jokes and who will think twice before he opens his mouth.

You adapt to external stimuli social intereactions carry with them. if a group does not enjoy the way you behave, they will let you know. you subconsciously adapt your behavior based on the reactions other people display.

do not delude yourself into thinking you were born the way you are and there's nothing you can change about it. obviously, a lot of damage has been done, which is why your personality is pretty shit.

such a god. the halo effect alone makes this statement true

Cursed With The Gift
Or just bland social circles?

No it's very believable. Kind of like the person that grew up dirt poor cannot be satisfied with middle class, must become millionnaire.

Or: The greatest wish of a slave is not to be free, but to have a slave of his own.

Nice street peddler style
Did you also get a formal education, and if so, what? Computer science?

Tried to read this, but I was already doing most of his principles.

>that book changed my life

How? It's basically "just b urself and more confident bro" the book. Not a word on how to achieve it. Were any of his revelations on female nature and social interactions really news to you?
I think most social outcast don't have a problem understanding how things work and what they're expected to do, it's their bodies and brains failing them when they do try.