Is "Protein" a meme?

Is "Protein" a meme?

If you need so much damn protein how do these fucks in Africa get so swole?

Implying there is no animal protein in Africa

He ate the rest of his tribe.

>implying they are natty let alone not eating a lot of protein

Tell me about the Africans. Where do they get the roids?

>continent with large areas controlled by war lords and sociopaths
>tehy deal guns, drugs and do human trafficking every day
>surprised that some random dude has a steroid supply

Nigga protein and roids are different

m8 I know you're a sheltered whiteboi but Africa isn't all Sahara deserts and mud huts in the jungle

There are cities and shit

Because the image you have of Africa that is painted by aid organizations isn't even close to reality. This man has access to plenty of food, with plenty of protein as do most Africans, plenty of steroids too.

How do you think a continent can sustain 1.25 billion people without food you fucking moron?

lol no there isn't

Alot of loyalty for a hired nigger

this and Anavar is a steroid mainly used for aids patients. I bet Africa probably has a huge underground supply of that stuff floating around.

Same place they got their high definition cameras and computers to upload videos

Concrete dumbbells and old industrial pulleys.

Shiiiiiittt. I wanna try that.

Nigga

Africans love meat and milk

nothing is more high test than lion meat. Lions are like naturally infused with Tren, Test and Masteron

Jungle gym

Bushmeat senpai

No there are. That's where the white people live.

Underrated

>implying all Africans are starving and poor

They hunt down and kill their food.

Or buy it in their village market.

Kek

The guy's wearing shiny new clothes that were probably ordered online
If he can afford all that shit, he can definitely afford protein and (((supplements)))

Mud cities in the desert?

That's clearly a neighbourhood with the house back there and it's not made of mud. There are some stuff in africa

your a BBC

Or maybe he's wondering why you would roid a nigger before throwing him out of his tribe.

uuuu

11% of sub saharan Africans have AIDS. Steroids prevent atrophy in AIDS patients. The UN, governments and NGOs send AIDS medication including steroids to African countries. Guys like in OP's pic either steal it from people with AIDS or buy it cheap on the black market.

Ask a guy who lived in sub-Saharan Africa for 2 years anything

Were the dudes in the pic trying to take a gander at a rape onboard a plane?

>underrated

can everyone who says this just shut the fuck up forever

I can't tell you how hard I laughed at this post

This. Honestly though, it is cheaper to live there. You can probably get aas for way cheaper than anywhere else in the world

Kek

>cities
>Africa
wtf lmao

underage b&

roids

It´s easy. They don´t work meaning no cardio. All they do is sleep and eat. No cardio = gains.

Do you get used to the smell of niggers?

How good's the pussy?

Steroids you fucking retard. All the nigger aid patients sell their anabolics for $$$$ rather than use it themself.

fuck off stupid amerifat

pic related, nairobi city center

Maybe because not all Africans are starving

>"Eat them to gain their strength"
Literally Africa-tier science.

Roids, also a fuck ton of their shit on markets is dried meat. I swear i bought some dried bat or some shit and it had 25g protein per 2 slices and it was just these thin ass bacon slices.

clearly photoshop

The... black market?

>Looks like rundown shit
your point?

well you need protein,just not as much as Veeky Forums thinks

african men are just physically stronger and more powerful than whites, studies have proved that, not only do they get bigger much easier then whites, but they can lift much heavier weight far longer too.

Yeah a quick glance at world strength records doesn't contradict your statement at all.

European men have the stockiest builds - muscle potential is directly correlated with frame size - a natty can put on 5-5.5 times the weight of his bones in muscles.

That being said: muscles look a lot more defined the darker your skin tone is.

>he thinks roids aren't widely avilibale all over the world
>he thinks they aren't much easier to get in thirld world countries
>he thinks no one in africa can afford whey or chicken breasts

african males are marginalized in contests like that because of high costs of training, travel and entrance fees, these are kept high to prevent men from poorer african countries from entering and winning, which is obvious as the organizers are all white europeans who wish to enforce the meme that they are the strongest

all markets in africa are black markets

Why the fuck do you THINK they're so swole? They're BBCs!

Look at these Congolese guys.

They have had the worst nutrition EVER for their entire lives, forget supplements or steroids.
They have high levels of cortisol due to the stress of living in a third world country.
They have never touched a weight in their LIVES.

Yet they look like fucking Greek Gods.

I am not exaggerating when I they look better than over 99% of the LIFTING population. Compare them to the white incel they're standing with. That, that is genetics. That is the difference between blacks and whites in terms of raw, unadulterated, animal like strength and virility.

Genetics are everything.

>can afford hd cameras, the internet, meme stringers and roids
>can't afford adjustable dumbbells and a cheap bar with some plates
top kek

Yeah, for everything where blacks are worse: lol, marginalization, lol jealous whites keeping us out.

Whites are stockier and stronger on average, that's just an anatomical fact.
Just like blacks have larger leg:torso ratios, that's why they are faster on average.
It's impossible to be optimized for both at the same time.

why is he underage? for speaking the truth?
taking steroids is common in Africa.

>Yet they look like fucking Greek Gods.
The greeks were white. Just like any civilization worth a damn in the history of mankind.

>whit privilege isnt real guys, honest!

I don't agree with what you're saying, but has there been any prominent black cultures at all in history? I really haven't heard of any.

(OP)
because believe it or not, most of what people say about protein is pure trash. You need your bodyweight (kg) x 1.2 and that is all the protein you need to build muscle. Any more is just wasted

Lmfao. This website is so fucking autistic.

Literally who the fuck cares about "muh civilization". Women are attracted to robust, handsome men with massive dicks. That doesn't change based on how "civilized" a country is. Lmfao.

You /pol/fags are a joke. I can literally see, literally FEEL your entire personality. You're a socially awkard, insecure friendless virgin who's DESPERATELY trying to "back up" the one cope he THINKS he has of being some cool, laid back smug guy who "doesn't approve of race mixing" (FUCKING LMAO), despite the fact that you LITERALLY CAN'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT ANXIETY MEDICINE. LMFAO.

Just look at your life. You white knight for women who HATE YOU, lmfao. It's HILARIOUS. An unwanted, autistic Veeky Forums virgin VOLUNTARILY spends his time white knighting for "da buuutiful aryan wimmin of moder europa!111" despite the fact that HE IS COMPLETELY FUCKING INVISIBLE TO THE WOMEN IN QUESTION. LMFAO.

Your chinless, incel ass is fucking INVISIBLE to prime women. Your dreams of running around rounding up the "weak" are about as likely as you ever finding a girlfriend. I know you like to get excited online, but remember what happens when you find the courage to leave your room: no MIDDLE CLASS SUBURBAN BOYS aren't going to do SHIT in the face of a massive dicked 6'3" low inhibition Tyrone.

Eugenics happens EVERY DAY and it's WOMEN who decide it, and guess WHAT? NO WOMAN ON EARTH GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU. LMFAO. That's the funniest thing about /pol/ - PASTY WHITE BOYS who have been INVISIBLE to women for their ENTIRE LIVES, talking about how "we need to defend mother europa". LMFAO. Pathetic vermin. Don't ever forget what you are.

"Western civilization" = western women, and WESTERN WOMEN DON'T KNOW YOU EXIST. .

But yeah, I'm sure your "Aryan Princesses" (FUCKING LMAO) will reeeeeally prefer your "proud nationalist christian morality" and powerlifting to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

>You need your bodyweight (kg) x 1.2
So if I wieght 80 kg, I only need 96 kg protein? Is that per day?

Lifting natty is a meme yes

>wieght
What the fuck happened there. I wanted to write "weigh".

You're that dude that watches interracial cuckold videos, am I right? Mhm.

>"Lmfao. This website is so fucking autistic"
>proceeds to post the most autistic thing (literally) I have ever fucking seen

Thank you

Made this a while ago when the vid was posted on normiebook.

That was the joke, good job

thanks bro

this is the capital of Senegal. Its not perfect, but also not that far away from your typical developed world city. And no, Senegal is not one of those oil rich countries or something, it is just that this part has seen some stability in the last decades

>If you need so much damn protein how do these fucks in Africa get so swole?
Most Africans have plenty of food. If the starvation situation was so bad there wouldnt be so fucking many of them.

He's underage for regurgitating a shit, dead meme

Why do people think these pictures are real ?

Do you not think black people are capable of deceit ?

I bet they are all just a load of rich Nigerians larping for instagram.

fuck me you are retarded.

A kenyan friend of mine's diet is basically loads of lamb, chicken, beans and rice, and a lot of the time he cooks rice in milk lol. ez bulking

>what is cherry picking
that's like posting a picture of gronk or jj watt next to that black kid from malcolm in the middle.

Typical African diet

Breakfast:
100g Lentils (Raw weight) 26g Protein
Glass of Bison Milk 15g Protein
Orange Juice 4g Protein (African Oranges are fresh picked from the woodlands of Mauritius, so they retain some protein when squeezed)

Lunch:
Peanut Butter Sandwich with hand reared peanuts from local farm and bread made from Tanzanian Protein Flour 30g Protein
Nachos with Cameroonian Salsa (made using fruit from the stomachs of fruit bat) 27g Protein

Dinner:
Chicken roasted under a lip disc with unprocessed whole wheat Swaziland Rice (100g Protein)
Chocolate Ice Cream made from pure, unprocessed Zaire Cocoa Powder 10g Protein

Snacks:
Simba Snacks 14g Protein
Monster Energy Drink (brewed in Mali) 4g Protein

Total: 220g protein

The average African weighs 140lbs so you can imagine how they get so strong.

Alot of charities give people with aids and other diseases steroids to ensure healthy muscle growth. Alot of these people just sell their roids to people like him.

Underrated

Lagos, Nigeria is one of the most populated cities in the world, as is Cairo. There are also relatively large cities in South Africa, Kenya, and Morocco. Granted, most of these cities are poor and very unsafe, but they do exist.

Not that guy, but blacks aren't genetically predisposed to being strong as fucking shit though. They're built for speed and agility. And they're the best in the world at it. I don't understand why him suggesting that blacks aren't outperforming whites for a reason besides that they have to invest money in their dreams earns him a . It's a stupid excuse for blacks to continue striving for mediocrity. If you want something, you'll need to invest time, money, and effort into achieving your goal. None of it will be handed to you.

Jesus, it's like reading posts on /gif/.

You guys need to work on your sarcasm skills jesus christ

Lol tfw
The entire protein industry is a moneyscam about milk leftovers

If srs, cheap Chinese steroids.

Underrated

underrated fucking kek

and bigger dicks

kek even the child looks stronger than that white beta

actually underrated
>srs

underrated post

he's a big guy

Spotted the nigger

UUUU

niggers do manual labor and eat meat, whiteboi sits behind a computer all day and eats mcdonalds

Really gets the noggin joggin