Saturday night general

Saturday night general.

Explain why you are on here on Saturday night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/user/InspiringPhilosophy
vocaroo.com/i/s0s6zTF1yR9L
youtube.com/watch?v=ekxXvgbDr3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only losers go out on weekends

>senior in college
>basketball senior night
>ask a bunch of friends to go to the game
>only one says yes and shows up with his gf who I haven't met
>totally not a dyke
>loudly commentating on every posession, attacking me for inferior basketball knowledge every time I offer a comment
>whatever, friend and I don't really care about sports
>talk to friend about other stuff instead
>she leaves at halftime doesn't come back
>she texts him she is sitting with other friends and asks him alone to come join them
>point blank tell him not too and he agrees
>game ends we meet up outside
>well that was a good win and fast too
>well that's because we didn't have to stick around and wach the bonus game unfold at the end.... please tell me you know what that is
>i know but I don't fucking care enough to meet her shittest
>want to say it's when the players jerk each other off in the showers if they don't get off to buttfucking first
>say something else instead because don't want to embarass friend
>she loudly sighs and says NO
>ask friend what he wants to do next, before he says anything the girls walk away down the block
>I look at him and say have a good night and go back to my car
>drive around old neighborhood in my city down the home 6street of a historical guy I am reading a biography about
>come home

And you?????

Had a nasty cramp on my right calf when waking up Thursday morning. Still feeling it now. Waiting till Sunday to do my workout.

Also watching darbian speedrun.

Worked this morning. Work tomorrow morning. At the gym now. About to go home and go to bed so i can wake up at 6am and make breakfast and feel great before work.

I dropped out of college so now all I have are high school friends, who are away at school, and coworkers, who are older and live far away.

All I have for at least two more years is going t work and going to the gym.

The Arizona-UCLA game is on, might hit the bars around 12, but I have a donut eating contest at noon tomorrow, so I might just chill.

Nice man. My life basically comes to a stop on the weekend due to lack of commitments. Never seem to have enough energy to even go eat. Always back to normal mode on Monday morning though.

I quit drinking in September after pretty much realizing I'm an alcoholic desu. Now i stay home weekends and go to bed early. I feel great but I get bored and wonder what I'm missing. I'm 28 and sex with randoms is basically meaningless to me now after years of a party lifestyle but I also don't want to settle down permanently.

Feel strange sempai.

>Saturday night
>Time to browse the 'ch0n!

duh

>studying for college
>reading muh "make you think" books
>in americuck so I can't go out and drink yet

All in all, can't complain. I enjoy being alone every once in a while. Going rockclimbing with friends tomorrow anyways.

I already gave up on college, I just spend 5-6 hours a day lurking here.

Celebrating breaking PRs. I'm too busy drinking and busting nuts to thicc women like Siri and various women from MomPOV to go out and make social gains.

Water you drinking?

z e r o f r i e n d s.

working on getting over myself so i can make some friendos. takes time boys no regrets.

In exact same situation in regards to partying lifestyle while in undergrad making sex become meaningless. Also share strange feeling. It's as if I'm not ready to be with only one person for the rest of my life but I'm also not happy sleeping with random women due to lack of substance of such relationships.

Good attitude. You're going to make it.

vodka

I have work in about three hours (night shift)
also studying

I find this never changes. Like I enjoy having a woman that's just mine, and a great close intimate relationship with her, but I also still want to be able to fuck everything else I desire. Has never went away, I'm 30 now. I don't think humanity is meant to be happy or feel satisfied with anything

Know that feel... Had a couple close buds, slowly just drifted apart, would only come around if they were looking for something.. Other one had a couple kids and just constantly makes excuses as to why he can't even hang out once or twice a year. A good close friend is truly a gift from the universe and they are few and far between.

Cold hard truth. It's a cliche but it is true that the gym possesses all the qualities of a great friend.

I lifted yesterday. I'm resting.

Because I'm at work, then I've got to go home and eat, then hit the gym, then do some studying.
Then again, it's not like I have friends any way. I haven't really "gone out" since I stopped doing drugs almost a year ago

I just got off work.

At our core, barbaric instinct I truly don't believe man is wired to only sleep with one woman for an extended period of time. Aren't we supposed to spread our seed as far as possible (not saying it's good to knock bitches up but you should want to fuck as many broads as possible right)?

Ex told me, "user you're going to die alone you fucking asshole," to which I replied, "I know." Didn't say it in a sad way or frown about it, it's just something I've come to terms with that's more than likely going to happen.

That sucks, man,
I thankfully have three close bros right now, but all my friends from school times just got away with time, i don't know. It's hard to keep the friendship when you don't go to the same places, is hard to find loyal and good bros.

good thing we aren't barbarians then you dummy

I'm a firm believer that part of being human is having the ability to rise above and control our instincts.

Because it's carnaval bro, the partying starts tomorrow!

Yeah bud, that's how I feel too. My dad's a solid guy but overly opinionated to the point it can be annoying. He hasn't been with anyone since he split with my mom, like 25 years ago. Don't know if I could do it. I mean if I'm 40 and forever alone still, what's the point of going on?

Awesome. Have fun and don't get zika.

The woman im having an affair with kicked me out because her husband was coming home from work. Too tired to do anything else so here I am, getting ready to go to sleep in a few minutes

Doing homework. Don't have time to do it during the week since I work full-time and work out.

Social life is deader than my dick.

you sound alright, user

I have an exam that I should have taken yesterday or this morning that now I am getting ready to take before midnight. On the bright side it's keeping me from going out getting drunk and wasting money I guess.

That sounds depressing, or was it just an off night?

I feel your pain user. Can't wait to get done with school. Sometimes I fantasize about working full time and having no homework to do.

No, because women can't raise children alone without a provider and the man has to care enough about her to stick around for at least a few years. It's normal to go off your wife after a while, however multiple decade long relationships are probably not natural but work in our society for a lot of people (stability, family etc)

went to a bible study today with this dude i met through a mutual friend. not too into the faith( am catholic). it's all the same shit to me.
nor am i so adamant yet i'm giving it a chance.
either way it's a good way to meet people and bitches outside of work. and it gives me an excuse to get out of my spot.

I've done the same thing every Saturday night for the past two years, I'm 26.

>Wake up.
>Grab take out.
>Chill at library.
>Clean room.
>Hit gym.
>Go for sunset beach run.
>Grab take out.
>GB2 gym and ride exercise bike.
>Go home.
>Throw snus in and listen to podcasts.
>Drink 4 beers.
>Sleep.

Starting to go a bit crazy. Thinking about quitting my job and traveling.

Thanks. Y-you too.

Not depressing really. Even a year ago I would have tagged along and felt miserable but I am so over high school tier drama. I'm quite comfortable alone if it means avoiding bad people. Lined up to move very far away after graduation so everything right now is irrelevant anyway.

sounds like fun but why are you bothering with someone's used goods?

and possibly risking your ass getting killed if he ever finds you with her in bed together?

Got off work an hour ago, need to be up in 8 for work in the morning. Having a quick beer and spending a few minutes browsing before slipping into bed with the wife. Nice to sit down alone and in the quiet and just look at shit online before going to bed I guess.

I wanted to vent about what's on my mind to anons. I got diagnosed (and began treatment) with hypothyroidism, vitamin D deficiency, and insulin resistance Tuesday. This has fucked me up, and consequently, fucked up my semester. I'm seriously considering taking a leave of absence and/or medical withdrawal this semester to allow time for me to adjust and recover. Another part of me knows that I'll eventually get better, and there are times in between me being in pain and exhausted that I'm feeling really damn good on these meds.

Fuck. I don't know.

>senior in college
>keep telling myself im going to do homework
>distract myself with memes

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

youtube.com/user/InspiringPhilosophy

Good resources for all those interested. They've helped me immensely.

can you give an explanation why you feeeel the need to share this?

I got ignored again.

So tired.

Sounds like medical LOA might be the way to go if money isn't too tight. You're planning on being alive a lot longer than just this semester. A proper recovery now will help save you from organ failure or any other horrible consequences later on.

Think deeply about what you should do and then commit without looking back and feeling regret. The path may wind through the forest but we're all going to make it in the end.

>went for a run
>at some food
>walked around lake by my house
>pet my cat
>spent rest of the time playing video games and browsing Veeky Forums

Kind of sucks when you think about what everyone else your age mus be doing every weekend when your pretty much alone trying to pass the time.

>tfw you realize you haven't been out with friends since Halloween

The good news is that I am out of university in 6 months and I feel like I am going to get that NSA position.

Yeah. I guess I just don't want to face the reality that I'm currently fucked up. I want to believe that I'm faking it, that I'm exaggerating it, that I can power through. But that risk might cost me my health and GPA. Money is a complicated issue, but I won't lose my scholarships from my university by taking a LOA.

Just got done hitting back and shoulders. My friends stay inside and play vidya all weekend and the ones who don't are out drinking and I don't drink at all
>tfw no fit friends to go hiking/lifting/running with

I'm useless irl and have the social skills of a brick.

Yeah all my friends drink every weekend. I'm so tired of it I wish I could find friends who like doing things other than dicking around chugging beer.

For most men, there will be some amount of conflict between an instinct to spread seed and an instinct to establish paternity with a limited number of women (today that means one) and give those kids all the advantages you can.

Since impregnating a bunch of women AND having the kids grow up to be successful is so unlikely, most men today see the sense in putting aside some of their desires and taking the monogamous route.

Judo tournament, which I intend to win.

I have friends, but none that invite me out to go anywhere

Currently ignoring the girl who friend zoned me, have absolutely no interest in talking to her anymore

Also takes my mind off of food, although i'll probably go to bed soon so I don't binge eat and ruin another day

at least I got accepted into a university after being at community college for 2 years

Every single thing you mentioned sounds like a good thing to me. Congratulations on university. Hope they have a great gym for you.

It's sunday afternoon annon
Get on my level

>tfw no sabina gf

>172 pounds
I used to know this feel

do it. life is too short to die saving up money for whatever reason working a job you hate. carpe diem, bitch.

I'm so lonely

I'll put in my two weeks once the next project is over.

Samesies, what's worse is that other people make me feel even more isolated. I simply cannot connect with other in a meaningful way. I have two friends who are woke, the rest of my acquaintances are ghosts. The world sometimes seems like a wilderness of meaninglessness.

My life is a mess. I'm 25 and still unsure what I really want to do with my life. I feel like school isn't for me and I feel like I will get either kicked out or I will just dropout on my own.

I've also come to realize that no matter how big/strong I get, I will never meet someone that will love me.

All I want is to find a job I love and also have something like this.

vocaroo.com/i/s0s6zTF1yR9L

> College workout buddy asks me if I have plans tonight
> Say not really but I can be there after 10 because I am busy
> Actually didnt have plans I never had any because I have never had friends I just do my laundry on weekends or go to the library to study
> He was supposed to call me but he never did
> Took a walk in the cold talking to myself so I can distract myself from being alone
I dont even care anymore, I am just gonna die a friendless khhv
It is easier when you accept it I am just going to find my happiness within myself

I'm reading the Dark Knight Returns and resting. Every time I send a snap I turn the TV to a channel with a crowd of people on it and take a low quality pic to make it look like I'm being social.

dude go join the ironworkers union

>that vocaroo

tfw 26 yo neckbeard virgin with existenial crisis and no gf

does that shit pay well?

Work a job where my performance and career are based strongly on physical and mental toughness
Work hard for my gains and I'm not going to throw them away on getting drunk and fucking some whore
I don't get paid enough to flush money into nightclubs or bitches

that's why you gotta enjoy the little things. You should go outside and go for a walk. Trust me, it helps.

I want to move overseas after I graduate at the end of this semester, but I feel like not having any social media is too much of a handicap in 2017. How can someone truly 'reinvent' themselves/start with a clean slate when it's the norm to have your past out there for everyone to see?

The best way to improve would be to cut almost all ties with my past life, but in doing so I am alienating myself from the new people I surround myself with by not having social media.

shit got me shook fampai

I keep procrastinating studying for the test on Monday.

Who here /studying/?

you're overthinking it

>talking to myself so I can distract myself from being alone
Ever get scared when you think some stranger heard you talking?

I know your feeling bro.I think you need to take more risks in life bro.

story of my life. thanks breh

>girl is at a party
>attempt to go out with my friends
>make plans to go to one guys house
>throw in money for alcohol
>no ride so ask who can pick me up
>no answer
>wait a little longer
>still no answer
>hours pass
>everybody gets there
>nobody is answering me
>send my money back without saying anything
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>friends
about to just jack off and go to sleep

>Kind of sucks when you think about what everyone else your age mus be doing every weekend when your pretty much alone trying to pass the time.

Why?

Do what you want to do. Hanging out with others just to avoid being alone is bound to lead to failed relationships. Enjoy your own company and make your own entertainment through your hobbies.

I asked a girl I don't care about out for tonight and she said yes but never contacted me over the phone so rip. I still went out; fuck if I'm going to chase her. I have my own plans for tomorrow too.

Go do shit. Meet people that way. They probably share your interests.

Infinitely better than orbiting idiots and going along with them or just staying at home acting emo.

Because fucking skanks with a condom on feels worse than jerking off, and there's always the "omg what if it breaks" sheer terror of knocking up a whore who will ruin your life with child support.
Already had one horror story of catching a girl dig through my trash to find the condom.

And doing it raw is horrifying for the same reason.

"Just get a GF" - LOL at ruining your life

I have never been happy.

>but you should want to fuck as many broads as possible right

By the same token, shouldn't you also want to stuff your face with as much food as possible? This place shits on obese people because they control their urges when it comes to food, but not on """players""" who can't control their urges when it comes to sex. I don't get it.

You're Dr. Pavel user. Admit it and get on with your life.

i just want it to be tomorrow so i can go lift

That's really autistic

My gf left me a year ago and I haven't even kiss anyone, the year past in a blink of an eye so I could see not being with anyone for 25 years

>reading alone in my dorm room,
>my cool & popular roommate is at a party
>he drops in to grab something at like 11
>sees me reading
>asks me if I want to come with him, he says I'll have fun
>"umm, I think I'm ok, h-have fun" (i have an actual stutter)
>"alright, well, if you want to come over you're welcome. a couple people wanted you to come in fact"
>he leaves, I read for another hour or so
>finally walk over and roommate greets me there
>music is loud and people have a hard time hearing me
>leave after about 10 minutes
>when I'm about walk in my dorm a guy i like catches up to me and asks me why i left
>"oh, umm, I-i-i was kinda tired... sorry"
>"oh alright, well sleep well"
>come inside and cry a little bit on my bed
>call my ex boyfriend / best friend and cry a lot afterwards
>roommate walks in and sees me crying (which I almost never do)
>asks me if Im ok
>"yeah, im sorry. theres just some things going on, idk. Im sorry"
>he tells me if i want to talk he's here for me
>i feel sick and politely ask him to leave
sorry, that story was really boring. that's how my night went though. I feel an inexplicable illness inside me

so are you a faggot or are you a woman

I was thinking the same thing

Yeah me three, but can you really be paired with an opposite sex roommate in college?
Must be gay.

so
>alone
>gay
>socially inept
>music is loud
>my feet hurt
>ex is still best friend
>calls him crying
>I feel an inexplicable illness inside of me
easily the most pathetic thing ITT

I didn't think so but I wouldn't be surprised if there were some college out there that allowed co-ed dorm rooms.

My buddy just left. We usually hang out on fridays but him and my other friend were too busy. Usually just hang out, talk, watch movies and play vidya. It's our routine and we've been doing it for a decade now.

My one friend and I are into toku shit. Just finished watching a sentai and now we're working on Kamen Rider Black. Also we watched Wolfcop tonight.

>puppy sick as fuck, has to stay at vet until Monday at the earliest
>I'm crushed, no guarantees he'll make it.
>he's my best bro, the only good thing that's happened to me in a long time.
>not much energy to do things

Doing research in lab until midnight. I also don't talk to the other grad students because they're all bastards.
I hope when this PhD shit is done things get easier

im sorry user

Started doing weights and basic exercises yesterday and really over exerted myself. So everything hurts right now, but I don't mind.

Spent the day watching Magnum P.I.

I have existential crisis all the time too user. Things are pretty good for me and I honestly can't complain but I always have this nagging feeling that I'm missing out on something.

>on good terms with a friend
>waiting anxiously for the inevitable moment I fuck it up

I just wonder sometimes, is life completely absurd? It kills my motivation.

youtube.com/watch?v=ekxXvgbDr3M