Tattoos

Sup Veeky Forums, thoughts on tattoos? I'm partially thinking about getting one (it would be fairly simple), but honestly I'm not sure.

Also, share any tattoos if you got em.

I don't hire people with tattoos. Exception is military tattoos.

How would you even know?

>partially
Considering a permanent.

Do you waver about changing genders too?

You either want a tattoo. And are serious about the actual tattoo, where you will get it, exactly how it will look etc.

Or you are just a faggot who wants to be cooler than you are now, because for some stupid reason your stupid self thinks tattoos are cool.

Tattoos are not cool.

Some people are cool. Some cool people have tattoos.

Almost every tattoo looks shit and is on the body of a massively uncool individual...
Who probably has regretted getting the tattoo ever since the hangover wore off mid morning the day after getting it.

Do it. So everybody else gets yet another reason to not like you.

That's one of my main concerns, is how it might affect me being employed. Might I ask why you don't hire people with tattoos?

Projecting, or did someone with a tattoo bully you?

Ya just get one it'll look boss.

Idk about you senpai, but I don't immediately make knee-jerk decisions on every fucking idea that pops into my head. It could be several months before I get one, if I do.

dumpin some bad tats

Because they have a very real, visible proof of their inability to make good choices.

>El Hopanless Romtic

"STRENGTH"

With a faded "G"

>Pls no bully

Is that trump's Russian vacation momento?

El
Hopanness
Rom Tic

el hopaness romtic

If it werent for the dick, thats a funny tattoo

You don't put bumper stickers on a Lamborghini, OP.

>El Hopaness Romtic

This, a small one that is easily concealable is fine, but sleeves or any dumb shit like that is just a huge red flag that you are a dumbass

Lurkimg, moar pls, have a pepe that reminds me of me

look at this man's dumb fucking face

look at that concentration of sheer ignorance

Maybe it's a sign that you're not closed about who you are. If a person has a sleeve of meaningful, good tattoos, that's a positive thing.

what the actual fuck?

Maybe your local drum circle feels that way, but the rest of the world does not. Express yourself through your words and deeds. You dont need tattoos to do this, and it really looks like your just grasping for attention.

>meaningful, good tattoos

It's always the same tired lines with tattoofags that I think they must miss one of the central critiques:

If something is meaningful to you, you don't require graffiti on your arm to remember it or to display that fact to others. If it were so important, your very life you demonstrate the essence of the things you claim to hold so close.

But you don't, because you are a boring person with a boring life who tries to fill the void with silly things like tattoos.

Thanks, this just convinced me not to get a tattoo.

Hey at least he will know exactly what's on the menu for when he works at McDonald's for the rest of his life.

Nothing will amount to the total autism I picked up my senior year in high school, I got a math tattoo on my wrist. I thought it was cool, I destroyed my reputation. I got it removed before my sophomore year in college started this year, don't regret it.

>you will never ever commit the mistake of tattooing yourself

this is the least stupid looking one

le used to be an adventurer like you but then I took an arrow to the knee meme

how can the tattoo artist look these people in the eyes and take their money? like i just couldnt bring myself to disfigure them like this...dont they have some kind of hippocratic oath

People with tattoos can't not mention them.

Yes, even the "I didn't do it for attention people".

Especially those people in fact.

I somewhat agree with this. Having visible tattoos is pretty unprofessional tbqh. All of my tattoos are directly related to my military service and not visible in clothing.

Tattoos are a military tradition anyway and I don't see why people outside the military get them unless they're into the whole body art thing.

Like you see your average dude with a tattoo of some dumbass shit and ask him to explain it and no matter what he says it's probably going to sound retarded. See a guy in the military with a tattoo and it's like "oh okay he was in X unit and X branch of service. Cool"

I know plenty of military guys with dumbass tatts though

the least shitty tattoo in this entire thread god damn it.

What are you going on about? I've never had someone come in for an interview and say "by the way, I have tattoos." The only time anyone mentions it is if it is asked.

>le used to be an adventurer like you but then I took an arrow to the knee meme

you know he uses every opportunity to pull up his pant leg in a crowd of people and make that shitty joke and 5 years later still has no idea why everyone gets quiet and shifts around afterwards

I don't doubt that.

That's because I know you've never interviewed anyone, you jobless, tattooed freak.

I've thoroughly enjoyed this thread

I was thinking of getting a tattoo desu

:T

Obviously I'd pay out the ass for it and do my research on who's doing it, etc. etc.

My childhood friend and I wanted to get matching tattoos for a really long time, and I was gonna go through with it in the summer.

I was thinking a medium sized shoulder or side tattoo. Something I can cover up easily.

thoughts?

>My childhood friend and I wanted to get matching tattoos for a really long time
t. closet faggot