Tfw 29 and still haven't made it

>tfw 29 and still haven't made it

>tfw 23 and still in college for at least 2 more years for a bachelors

Had so much potential and I just was such an underachiever. Also depression sucks

Don't give up for Christ sake. Don't be like the rest of these old depressed fucks who go through life with nothing to be proud of. PUT IN THE WORK MY NIGGA!!

keep going bros

>turning 21 in a week
>Just this last year I got a car and a job
>Still no gf
>tfw

problem is i font even know where to pick up chix at my age. my parents are rich and i dont do anything but play dota all day. I hate myself that im like this.Every time i try and change i get anxiety so bad my body starts to shake and i get the sweats.

In the same position. There's like a 5 year gap where there should have been something.

>get out of the Army at 24
>bartend and use GI bill
>jump around majors for the last 4 fucking years
>be 28
>fuck bouncing around STEM
>going into law enforcement
>I'll have my AA in CJ by the end of the year
>work on learning software engineering as a hobby because fuck it I don't enjoy the college track for that shit

I was a sniper, I've got great training, I'm pretty proficient in MMA (I've tapped out some blue belts) and honestly I'd really rather have a career that incentivises being in shape and practicing at the firing range. Plus it would be cool to NOT take dozens of kids to jail over bullshit drug charges and take them home to their parents or scare them straight instead of ruining their fucking lives.

I've got a house and an amazing girlfriend, just need to be something more than a fucking bartender.

law school brah.

Maybe long term. In the meantime I just want to get myself on my feet with a good career and earn for a few years.

>tfw no gf ever at 28
>gonna graduate uni at 29
Is it over for me?

You got a good idea going. I did firefighting for a while then went into law enforcement. I'd recommend sticking with the computer stuff because it gives you a good field if you get hurt. And like the other user said it can be a good route to law school. A classmate from the academy is already a lawyer, he'll probably stay a cop for a few years then start a practice after he gets married. There's a lot of opportunities in LE, I've never loved a job more.

I bet even if you had a gf you would still feel empty

>get job
>do well
>further career
>get rich
>gfs for days
it's not over

>29
>still live at home
>never finished hs
>never had a job
>haven't left the house in 10 years
>only things i do is browse Veeky Forums, watch movies/series and lift in my home gym

>59
>still live at home
>never finished middle school
>perma unemployed
>kissless touchless talkless virgin
>3'' dick
>no friends
>don't even lift
>just browse Veeky Forums

I'll think about it. Not sure what kind of law I'd get into but I'm sure it'd be a nice cush job to fall back on when I get tired of the shit.

I'm actually in exactly the same situation as you.

but my post wasn't a joke

just think more about death and you'll get out I guess?

It seems like you guys still have the feeling that you have enough time and life will get started one day.Truth is you probably don't. Either you get out of your old habits step by step or you just let the rest of it pass like that. Even though I don't agree with the shitty aspirations of other people here you still just have one life span and then there will be nothingness. How can you even contemplate that and still wallow in self pity I don't get it.

Fuck now I'm mad at this place.

hope you realize this a joke

>It seems like you guys still have the feeling that you have enough time and life will get started one day

quite the opposite actually. i know my life is over and that i fucked up so that's why i don't even bother or care anymore. at this point i'm so far behind that it's pointless.

>be 29
>graduated in 2014
>lost my dream job
>haven't got another job since then
>started lifting and practicing bjj to get in shape
>2017
>still fat, weak and white belt
>never had a gf

>never had a gf

at least you've got the 'ch0n breh

>be 29
>dropped out of university after 2 years
>working an office drone job
>only had 2 girlfriends
>haven't had sex in two years
But at least I don't live with my parents or roommates, so there's that.

the what?

Long as this thread and OPs pic is up. How do you deal with loneliness? I can usually just pump at the gym but when i reach my apartment the solitude sinks in.

>tfw 28 year old and in good relationship for 7 years, but keep fucking up my future career by procrastinating every possible thing all the time.

by occupying your mind

With what?

reading, tinkering, cooking, cleaning, hiking or any other activity

I'm 26 and I fucked around in school for 2 years then stopped because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. Decided I wanted to be a cop for the same reasons user said, want to help people out, don't want to work a desk job, and want to be physically active while doing something I enjoy.

Is it too late for me if I don't have military experience and just a AA in 2 years?

So you spend all that time by yourself and still lie to yourself about shit like that.

As I said the coziness of that little island called self pity.