Why do teens like ottermode but grown women like builtfat/husky?

Why do teens like ottermode but grown women like builtfat/husky?

Just something I've noticed.

teens have a high metabolism so gaining weight is more complicated for 'em, whereas adults have a hard time losing weight so they pick the body type that most resembles to theirs

Probably because other men their age share those body types.

Teen boys tend to be slimmer than middle aged dudes.

Older women want what they perceive to be a strong real man. Not somebody who has to watch their diet because they are too obsessed with their looks. They also grew up with a different type of Hollywood hero compared to Hollywood these days. They had heroes like John Wayne and Clark Gable. Men's men.

>They had heroes like John Wayne and Clark Gable.

None of those guys were builtfat/husky.

70s heroes were closer to ottermode than strongfat dudes.

Not in appearance but in attitudes. Neither were obsessed with their looks

Yeah but we're talking about body types here not how vain they are. There are plenty of skinny guys who don't give a fuck about their looks.

I honestly think it's because women lower their standards as they get older.

They say that they're "attracted" to chubby men to cope with the fact that a lean ottermode dude wouldn't go near them.

a lean "ottermode" 30s men is probably gay tho

I also noticed this. I went from built to ripped and younger girls are way easier now.
Also shopping for clothes isnt such a bitch now

>but grown women like builtfat/husk
nah I think grown women prefer athletic types but settle for builtfat ones since athletic men are kinda rare

>grown women like builtfat/husky?
>Implying you know what grown women wants

>being fit is now considered gay

Could just be a dude who does cardio instead of SS+gomad

Grown women are fat and bulky compared to their younger years. They still wanna feel small and feminine, so they need bigger dude by their side

This is it though. Personality matters to an older woman because she is looking to find a mate for life. Vanity isn't attractive. Older women still want a guy to look good but don't want it to run their lives. Often though they have to make do because older men are not as likely to be buff.

Young girls just want to be seen with a Greek God like figure on their arm.

Men who obsess over their bodies become less attractive as they age. It gets to a point where they just look like they're trying to relive their glory days and women don't like that because they feel they come second to a guys ambitions and vanity.

>ottermode are obsessed with their appearance
how does this even make any sense? it's a basic look achieved with minimum effort
if anything guys into lifting devote way more time strictly to their bodies

Because older women get fatter and choose fatter men.

the older you get the more difficult it is to maintain a lean body, underage faggot

talking about women u fucking retard

>grown women like builtfat/husky?
that's like your theory you know
all women like shredded. Just some feel inadequate and would rather pick a dadbod.
I get it. Dating 10/10 with 10/10 body would be intimidating to me too.

only if you're a slob
i've seen plenty of dads maintaining bodies similar to those with cardio and basic attention to their diets

>these mental gymnastics

No, it's literally just when women get fatter, they pick fatter men.

this shit is way too true. I'm somewhere between built fat and athletic and I can get girls my own age and above no problem. But no matter what I do, I can't pull 18-19 year olds at all.

Could be the woman just making excuses. But I've had one explain it that she likes around built or less as she feels the person could kick the ass of an intruder.

Shes been with bodybuilder mode before and that sucked for her as he came in two seconds and fell asleep everytime. Also it was like sleeping on a rock.

Grown women though are all different and will take other features into consideration like face/smile. When I was in school most teens went for Ripped but ended up swimmer. Which makes sense considering it cost money and dedication to get the diet material.

>grown women like builtfat/husky
they're either lying or lowballing