Why you should buy KCS

Why you should buy KCS.
> selling points
This is an exchange with an excellent and responsive interface that already offers some of the best and hottest Asian coins and will gradually expand up to over 1000 listings. Additionally, it can actually serve Chinese customers who are excluded from Binance. Unlike many established exchanges it also has a very responsive customer service. We already see considerable volume growth in ALL trading pairs, not just KCS/BTC.
> KCS features
The token itself is not only a revenue generating token, it will also soon give reduced trading fees to holders, incentivising people not to sell a part of the supply. Additionally, KCS holders receive prioritised customer support and there are token burns every quarter. Esentially, this is like the BNB token, but with dividends and more functions. You can reasonably expect it to go above the marketcap of BNB.
> team and development
The team is responsive and fast like no others. They are releasing good news almost every day and they really listen to the community for improvements. The RPX listing and Neo trading pair were suggested by many people on their Telegram and they immediately accepted to do this. They are also talking with XAS right now, another hot new China coin.
> valuation
KCS wasn't even listed on CMC until today and there are so many upcoming news and so much new volume that will flow in once RPX and other new coins are listed, that this is clearly undervalued. As stated above, the fundamentals do justify a higher MC than BNB as well. We are in the very early stages of the hype phase.

Also consider that the token itself and the dividend distribution model incentivise people to hold rather than sell, and there is presently so little buy volume on the exchange that whales have no opportunity to offload until the price is way higher.

i'm already in, but do you know what the circulating supply is?

Hey, this my copypasta you stealing Nigger.
91M tokens.

something like 80 million, and it's being bought every day by people like you and me

I expect within two months kucoin won't have any kucoin to themselves kek

okay sweet, thanks guys!

The team has a locked supply of 100M, that's the non-circulating supply. But they will gradually buy (burn) our tokens also. Next burn in January.

joke's on them my coins ain't going nowhere

If you hodl long enough this might be one of the coins that will give you insane returns in 2-3 years, from token appreciation and dividends. Dividends could get really crazy once the supply is twice as small the volume bigger by orders of magnitude. Really a coin for the iron hands long-term hodlers. So glad I found this early.

What was the ICO price?

not selling my coins

use my code boyos: E2TK7a

let's all get rich

>no one is selling
Gee i wonder which way the price will go

5.5k Satoshi

About to sign up and will buy some. Anyone wants to give me a ref code? I would like a few kucoins in return

Please use mine I'm also the original author of OPs copypasta

Been waiting 5 minutes now for activation by email...they send this shit via dove or something?

Will do, how do I transfer from Bittrex fast to Kucoin? I notice the fees for BTC are quite damn high

>what is ETH?

You can use ETH, but be careful, sometimes the ETH price is a few cents higher than the BTC price to to people rushing in with ETH. Wait until the price is the same as in the BTC pair if this is the case.

I found the email in my spam folder, check there.

I ended up using your address mate.

Right cheers, I just noticed on Kucoin exchange that the price has actually already increased considerably since a month ago? Is it not quite high to buy now?

Nope resent to email like 12 times so now it's time to FUD...SCAM!!!!! DON'T BUY THIS!

Used you code and different email now it worked.
BUY! BUY! BUY!

Thank you! :3
I received it.

this coin does not dip, buy now or pink wojak later

thanks m8.

i don't believe it's high to buy now. it will still increase exponentially. the trading fees will increase from 0.2% to 1% starting on the 28th. so that's a 5x increase, and 50% of the fee revenue is shared with the coin holders

Can someone use my code? I want at least 1 E3dGU8

Can somebody use my code please? I want at least 1 E3dGU8