How would you deal with having a girlfriend that is ruining you? I love her...

How would you deal with having a girlfriend that is ruining you? I love her, she's great around the house but I swear she is driving me towards depression and sadcunt times. The last time I felt like this was years ago when some shit was going on at home.
>don't lift anymore, have no motivation
>don't enjoy sex, found out she was a coal burner
>even before finding out, sex would last for hours because I didn't feel enough stimulation to cum compared to other girls I've been with
>financially stressed 24/7 because she's bad with money and I'm taking care of everything
>share a lease, multiple bills so I can't just up and walk away
>cheated, staying at a guys house while saying she was "working"
She keeps saying she never slept with him, but she's lied about being a coal burner which leads me to strongly believe I can't trust her at all. My emotions are 50/50 around her and it feels like I'm bi-polar, which I am not. One second I think she's great for all the little things she does, the next I'm pissed about shit she's done in the past. I can't forget bad times. I used to actually look good, didn't fall for Veeky Forums memes and enjoyed working out. I'm 6' tall, I used to be about 195 lbs at 12% bodyfat, now I haven't lifted in probably over a year and a half, and weigh 230-235 lbs and I fucking hate myself all the time. Constantly tired, no drive in life other than to try and make enough money to not be stressed about it. My problem is I've been in this relationship for so long I'm afraid of two things. I'm not a total dick so I don't want to leave her literally in the gutter, and I don't know if I'm not beta-minded enough to ever find a good relationship in the future.

>inb4 forget the past, focus on the future
You try being cheated on, lied to and try to still be happy after.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VN5XxemQuT8&spf
youtube.com/watch?v=F58vYTqbiCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dump the cunt
Once a cheater always a cheater
You can do better user

Lol why havnt you dumped her yet

Get rid of her an cut all contact it will suck for like 4 weeks tops but after that problem solved

> I'm not a total dick so I don't want to leave her literally in the gutter

don't be so weak man, with that mentality you're gonna let her leech on you despite cucking you
she's an adult, she should be able to care for herself anyways

Exactly. Rip off the band-aid and move on.

Bothering with a coal burner in the first place, you could have seen this from miles away.

Bro fucking drop that hag, cant be with someone who has cheated

>One second I think she's great for all the little things she does,
Such as...?
I mean, you gotta ponder whether it's worth it to stay in that relationship but by the looks of it she's making you miserable. I'd dump her ASAP.

youtube.com/watch?v=VN5XxemQuT8&spf

>guys I keep hitting my head with a hammer but it hurts, what should I do???

Marry her.

Iron will be your friend user, drop the roasty, become great again.

Get a harder head

For the love of god do not do this. This is coming for experince of doing just that with my wife... this thread hit me right in the feels man. Divorce is such a pain in the ass and your only going to be digging deeper into it.

you married a woman who cheated?
WTF

Found out after we got married. But yea im an idiot and I beat myself up every time I think about how stupid I was to let 5 years of hell beat almost every bit of potential out of me

What did she say when you confronted her?

I can't stop thinking this is bait, you fucking beta cuck.

This is pretty much how I feel. I don't trust her at all, but I also don't even care if she did again because I just want out.
Might have to live out in my car for that time.
I almost did. So glad I didn't.

Guys I'm just kinda worried about leaving on good terms, even though that sounds retarded. That and my family loves her. They keep expecting us to be together.

This

I wish it were.

>cheated, staying at a guys house while saying she was "working"
Dude every normal man would've kicked her out or ghosted her for that, even if she said she didn't cheat. Why the fuck would you show her any respect after that.

>I'm not a total dick so I don't want to leave her literally in the gutter
Who gives a shit, she lied to you about something that you absolutely shouldn't lie about in the best case and cheated in the worst. You don't deserve that, she doesn't deserve your love after that.

>and I don't know if I'm not beta-minded enough to ever find a good relationship in the future.
For a guy who was 195lbs at 12%bf and 6ft height that question is just ridiculous. You don't know how laughable you sound.
Cutting her out of your life forever will make you a mess for 2 months, leave you in depression for 8 and then you'll bounce back. That's at least how it was for my lowtest ass after getting cheated on in a 4year relationship.

You can build yourself up to where you were in two years or so again. If you stay you'll just be in this soulcrushing misery for longer and prolong the suffering. Make the cut

I've been cheated on and there's only one thing to do. Walk away. Ghost her and don't look back.

>coal burner hurr durr

Black guy here. If girls fucking black guys bothers you this much you should just stop dating

Muh dick ooga booga bix nood am i right brotha

Looking good only gets you so far when you're a spaghetti spewing beta at heart. The only good thing to come from this relationship is that I've funneled my depression to charisma and sarcasm. The only downside now is I look like shit.

I would rather date a girl that fucked a dog than a nigger.

Look at this bait post, it's terrifying that you actually need reinforcement telling you to dump her. You're that spineless of a man that you're living with a whore who has cheated on you. Fucking shock your life, disappear, ghost, anything. Get out of the system.

You already know the answer but you're in denial. Pull off the fucking bandaid you pussy piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=F58vYTqbiCs

I've been with her for two and a half years, very much a pussy for not leaving. There's always been something keeping us together. Before I was emotional and physical support because she was assaulted so I felt bad to leave her at a time like that, but lately I regret it because I learned she's just bitchy and looks for trouble subconsciously. I didn't realize this until too late, and spent over a year feeling bad for her thinking bad shit was just happening to her.

Found op's girlfriend

>waiting to see if people will respond to the classic "black man on Veeky Forums" meme

2/10 bait. If serious dump her now. I mean right fucking now.
>blabla money
Who cares? Stop using this as a lame excuse.
DUMP HER

This woman is obviously not making you happy and it is very clear that you should end this relationship and find a woman that you are compatible with. In fact, being lonely for a while seems like a better option.

>letting girls be gains goblins
You are beta son
Drop the bitch, pick up the barbell

can someone edit all these pics to scooby?

dont fall for the captain should go down with the ship meme.its time to cut your losses and move on.

if you have no motivation to lift, buy a preworkout with caffeine.drink one scoop and wait for the caffeine high.and then go to the gym and register.

worked for me, and might work for you.within two weeks i was on track again.

good luck, you're gonna make it user.

>How would you deal with having a girlfriend that is ruining you?

i wouldn't deal with her.

There's a lot of pity. Both for her, and myself.

Well done OP, you are a cuckold.

Does she feed your her boyfriends cum?

you're probably feeling like she's a unicorn and that she 'gets' you etc etc.. what you dont realize is that a lot of girls match the critieria. you just aren't exposed enough.Without loyalty, nothing matters, not that she cooks well or keeps the house clean.Loyalty comes first.

I guarantee you, once you hit the gym and get back on track. you're gonna feel better from dat dere dopamine rush.

Haha good thing ill never have to worry about this!

If you live based on what other people expect you're going to have a bad fucking time for the rest of your life. Get out of the relationship. Just wait until the lease is over and leave. Don't renew, don't tell anyone until the rental manager brings it up. Once you're out of that contract get out no matter how messy it is.

OP this is important I just got out of a relationship like this but mind you we didn't live together.

I would cherish the good times we had and I thought our history together meant something. I got comfortable being in a relationship so I did what I could to make it work. She would beg me not to leaver her tell me that I will never meet anyone that loves me as much as her, and we had a lot of good times.
Unfortunately as soon as things got to the point where she felt she was comfortable with new friends and being attractive enough to meet guys she dropped me. Even after threatening to kill herself if I left her. She told me after she dropped me that I should have left her when she said she was going to kill herself.

After we separated I felt like shit for a month or so I felt very insecure and was pretty much all around pathetic. I have a lot of more time and money to do things I want to do as well as I'm actually starting to feel like myself again. I'm actually becoming happy for the first time in awhile without having to worry about something. I have no fucking clue how I let that shit go on for so long like that. Please do us both of a favor and help yourself unlike I did do not wait until its too late.

A "Coalburner" is a white girl who is spoiled rotten and rebels against her wealthy or middle class parents for some imagined affront sometime in their short lives. This rebellion manifests itself in the form of fucking any sloppy pussy-ass fake gangbanger nigger they can get their nasty dick-skinners on. Also see "Mud-Duck" punishing parents by giving them 4 grandchildren from 4 sperm donors with cream-colored skin, red afros, big lips and flat noses.Also see dumb bitch riding in the passenger seat of her own car , pumping the gas and paying for it. Also see treated like shit by any white man who could have ever been an equal co-habitating partner and possible non-financial sponge, not because he's a racist but because only someone with absolutely no self respect would confine themselves to random sexual partners of a different race who's self- imposed disenfranchisement and liberal suborned laziness only furthers their own deep self-loathing and constant rape of the english language. example- see the names of coalburners offspring, stupid-ass names made up by people unable to spell real names correctly, ie. "spell it like it sounds", Shawon (shawn), laqueesha (?????).

Lease ends in 7 months, but at this point losing the deposit is OK with me.
This is what I'm feeling now. Just remembering good times and memories. I've tried taking some time away but every time I try to leave, even for a night to be alone she freaks out and starts packing and getting ready to leave. At that point I stop because I don't want to end it, I just wanted a few days to think about the relationship. I'm guessing she knows that if I think about it I'm going to leave anyways. I just get really attached to memories of good times but the bad memories are really hard to forget & forgive. No matter what they will be in the back of my mind forever, and I know these thoughts may affect any future relationships.
She was poor but her mom kept her away from her dad when she was younger. Mom lied about what a cheating ass he was, etc but in reality he was great and she was the bad parent. I still get really turned off from sex thinking about it though.

Dump her asap but just keep living together till lease is up.

Start hitting the gym and bringing home new sloots

>she's lied about being a coal burner

You could of stopped right there and dumped her, you're a fucking idiot.

Kick her to the curb and get it over with you faggot.

We have a studio because I can't afford anything better on my own where we live. We've "broken up" before but we would always end up back together because we were still together and feels/memories were there between us. Neither of us have family or friends here that we can stay at. Life is just shit. I might bite the bullet and live out the lease where I'm at alone just to not ruin myself in the future.

> found out she was a coal burner
Stopped reading right there.
Drop her already, OP.

I was in a similar situation. Dumped her and now shit is getting better and better, Im like a new person

Cut her out of your life asap m8. No piece of pussy is worth the misery. Women can be extremely toxic and she's obviously one of them.

The life advice of staying away from loose women is absolutely true. Not ever worth the soul suckung

>don't enjoy sex, found out she was a coal burner
maybe stop visiting /r9k/ so much
>share a lease, multiple bills so I cant just up and walk away
>financially stressed 24/7 because she's bad with money and I'm taking care of everything

You can just up and walk away, that lease is just a flimsy excuse. shes your girlfriend not your wife stop pussyfooting around and fucking drop her. If youre taking care of the financial stress then that makes dropping her that much easier. someone who cheated on you? If youre this much of a pussy it is no wonder why she likes fucking black dudes. Drop her, start lifting again and next time you post here make it Veeky Forums related. Honestly I feel bad for you, I'm not trying to come down on you so hard but you gotta muster up the will to do whats good for you youre the only one that can change it.

>oh man she's a coal burner
>man i sure hate niggers theyre the problem it's their fault I cant break up with my gf

This board actually used to be good and about lifting. Now a day cant go by with out some fucking beta whining about how his gf fucks black guys and cant break up with her for some reason.

Idk man but going to use your thread to tell my story.
>Fall for a girl 3 years ago
>We get together, sex is great and she makes me feel needed and loved
>4 months into the relationship this completely turns around and she just fucking disappears, never really tellibg me why
>Heartbroken.jpg
>3 weeks later she jas a new guy. Again feel like shit
>3 months later it ends
>She goes on a drugbender, doing shitty things and in general be very very unhappy
>See her at a randim place, within 5 minutes I'm fucking her in my car
>6 months later she again dissapears
>This happens in cycles and everytime I can't resist to take her back
>I tried everything to get over her but nothing works permanently

After a breakup I feel like shit for 2 weeks and then go on with my life, get a new gf, go travel, etc. It doesn't really bother me anymore. But everytime she has her eyes set on me I eventually give in. She knows me and knows how to manipulate me and bend me to her will, I even tried NC and all that shit. People do see her as a bad person but when she's together with me she doesn't do bad shit, is stable and excels in all fields of her life. Last time we split and she wanted to get together even her fucking family atarted contacting me, telling me the only times she is stable or happy is when she's with me. It really triggers my codependency, wanting to be needed and self)hatred issues. It doesn't help that she's fun to be around, a 9/10 and a godess in bed. Any tips on how to stay clear of her? She just split up with a new guy a week ago and knowing her routine she's feeling like shite. Now she's probably on a drinking and drugbender and will soon go full cannons ahead trying to pry into my life.

>mfw have a waifu who laughed when I asked if she ever burned coal
>tease her by asking if she finds a nearby black guy attractive, since she'll grimace

what kind of cuck asks this stuff

My girlfriend cheated on me this weekend and I broke up with her. While I am a little sad, I am not surprised, just disappointed. Always remember to keep bettering yourselves guys. Don't let women rule your life.

But what shocks me is the speed and ease at which women lie. I saw TRP and pol memes unfold in real life which was frightening. I cannot imagine how many other guys she's tricked into believing her.

A person who doesn't want to be a cuck and eat his wife's cream pie?

Someone who doesn't want to date a degenerate.

just dump her dude, also never move in with a girl unless you're married and get your finances on a leash

>Trump gif
please go back to posting on reddit
I can tell how new you are

>Trump gif
>from reddit of all places

bruh

>coal burner

biggest fucking red flag there is

A bunch of redditors couldnt post on reddit anymore because trump was too edgy for reddit so they migrated here.

Reverse image search this gif and see what happens

>coal burner
Dump her immediately

>black guy nearby
>"hey babe do you want to fuck that guy?"
>"I'm totally not a cuck wanting to watch it all"

>doesnt motivate you
>doesnt fuck you well
>wastes your money
>cheats
you have no future with this woman, dump her. yes it will be hard but she is destroying you

no. youre dirty and the lowest form of "human". why should i settle for a whore who cares so little about herself to fuck a nigger when i can have one who hasnt been soiled

Holy fuck you are a whiny pathetic cunt. Just fucking get rid of her.

OK let's try this thread with a little less cuck bullshit

>5 year relationship
>due to work/school we've been a continent away for 9 months
>no sex, only contact is through IM
>cheating isn't really a possibility that bothers me, however other things are a problem
>conversations being shorter and staler
>feelings slowly fading away with time
>person you had fun and good sex with is now reduced to random snippets of mundane life on your phone
>we're probably a decent fuck away from being really happy again, but it's not a physical possibility at the moment
>we are both starting to feel a bit like it's not worth the effort to maintain the relationship
What to do? It has been a high quality relationship with good dynamic and good sex until we had to physically separate, so I feel it's worth at least some effort on my end. The question is how much effort is too much?

If you've never been in OP's shoes it is easy to mock and laugh but women can destroy us like this

Before I met my current girlfriend, I was 170lbs, Veeky Forums, getting stronger everyday.

She is 200lbs, 5'5, very ugly and fat. I met her on a forum for adult baby fetishists and we hit it off right away. At first it went great but she gradually eroded away at my confidence and convinced me that 'all babies are chubby' so I had to stop working out. Then she forced me to eat more and more, so I'd shit more and need diaper changing more often.Then she forced me to stop eating healthy because 'baby food is mush' so now I just eat blended chips and chocolate.

She almost certainly cheats on me because she goes to help other guys fill their baby fetish
I can't leave though I feel weak.

>>don't enjoy sex, found out she was a coal burner
ahhahaahah fucking dolt, jholy shit

fucking kek

Stay cucked, OP.

Dump her, sometimes you have to be selfish to make yourself happy, whilst sacrificing somebody else's happiness.

Only thought that got me through breaking up with my ex, good luck user.

what happened to Veeky Forums, when did r9k become the norm? When did cuckoldry become mainstream? fucking faggots i swear.

being this racist/doubting your own masculinity

I agree its laughable

I'd say

>Hit the bricks, dollface. Put an egg in your shoe and beat it, you dig?

>I met her on a forum for adult baby fetishists
KILL HER
THEN KILL YOURSELF

You're not even happy with yourself how is someone else going to make you happy.

Veeky Forums is such fucking trash holy shit

everything she did to you after you found out (or suspected, really) her mudsharking is your own fault. and now you're tainted and unworthy of a nice girl who knows better than to fuck a nigger. might as well start fucking niggers yourself, mudshark enabler.

The spillover killed this board man, I cant talk about programs or anything. the /r9k/ is worse than vegangainz shit posting

I'll never understand this. If you're not with someone whom you intend to marry with, make sacrifices to be together and all that, then what is even the point of being in a relationship.

This. If some marginal school/career improvement "forces" you to be on separate continents, then you haven't prioritized each other enough to even bother.