/BP/ general

>What is this general for?

90% of Veeky Forums users lifts for girls so a lot of advice on the subject is available. However, for those of us that have grown out of girls (female) and graduated to girls (male), there aren't enough discussion related to our issues. This is the raison-d'etre of this general. It is dedicated to those of us alt-heterosexuals who lift for girls (male).

You can begin sharing your advice on which workout can maximize your chance of attracting a cute tomgirl and smashing that boipussy

Actually, I have only recently gained interest in alt-girls and I was wondering what kind of body is more desirable. I want them to look at me with eyes like in pic related. Would it be better to go for a bro-split and become well defined or just bulk-up and become a manly mass of muscle? I am currently on 5x5.

Stop this shit right here. There is thin line between this shit and being gay. Better go watch some high test thread.

Dominating boipussy is not gay, it's alpha as fuck.

that's pretty good OP. I can't help since I'm aiming to become the girl(male) rather than getting the girl(male).

this user is correct

Thank you for this tid-bit of history.

fucking degenerate get off Veeky Forums

How is it progressing?

pretty poorly. I'm too tall.

What's wrong with going to town on pussies? Feels amazing. I don't do it for her, I do it for me.

The Romans also believed that slaves couldn't give testimonials without being tortured, they believed all the bollocks spouted by the pontifex maximus and let some chickens decide their battle strategies so maybe they're not the voice of reason and were in fact strange people from a different era.

np, I love sharing
>The Romans also believed that slaves couldn't give testimonials without being tortured
yes slaves are inherently biased, of course.
>they believed all the bollocks spouted by the pontifex maximus
so? Proto-pope had much less influence than most religious leaders, even today. consuls had the power.
>let some chickens decide their battle strategies
no, they just knew how to build morale.
>so maybe they're not the voice of reason and were in fact strange people from a different era.
or maybe they were right about some things and wrong about others, like every culture. clearly they were right about sex, any rational person can see the logic in that picture, you're just mad that you happen to be a turbosissy. Also cunnilingus gives mouth cancer, might be worth considering

sauce of pic

The romans also used a solution of womens piss and snails to dye clothing the regal color of purple. Which also generated a substantial stench, a royal stench. Women also used the sweat of gladiators as perfume and considered it aphrodisiac.My point being that they did a lot of strange things before their inevitable downfall. Let history be that. Romanticism should be left to the renaissance.

yes, and so what? it wasn't a necessity, 99.99% would never even touch tyrian purple, it was a ceremonial thing. And tyrian purple is beautiful.
people today use whale semen and fox piss as perfume, so what?

>women will never lather your sweat all over their body as perfume

I'll give you the source, but only if you confess in lewd detail what you would do to the pink boipussy of a sexy tomgirl (male).

>alt-heterosexuals
>alt-girls
>alt-right

traps are gay though

>still in the boypussy phase
That's nothing lmao. Hyper masculinity and bara is the light at the end of the tunnel.
>thank you based Billy

I have a date tonight with a transgender girl. Wish me luck brehs. I have no idea what she has downstairs. What's more common? Vag surgery or keeping the benis?

the latter

The boiclitty you mean?

I'm hoping that's the case. I've never fucked a girl with a penis before :x
Do you think she'll have low self esteem? Should I compliment more?

My girlfriend cheated on me this weekend and I broke up with her. While I am a little sad, I am not surprised, just disappointed. Always remember to keep bettering yourselves guys. Don't let women rule your life.

But what shocks me is the speed and ease at which women lie. I saw TRP and pol memes unfold in real life which was frightening. I cannot imagine how many other guys she's tricked into believing her.

I need sauce my friend.

What's the best way to seduce a trap? Say I found her on tinder

Be an asshole and treat her rudely.