How long does Veeky Forums lift for usually...

How long does Veeky Forums lift for usually? I find myself in the gym for 2 hours at the minimum and I feel like that might be too much

Sound about right

Mondays and Wednesdays are about an hour and a half for me.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are longer for me (2 to 2 and a half hours)

Fridays are quick because I have a social life

everything above 60mins is a waste of your time.
reduce the time between sets or increase your intensity.

about 2 hours, as I'm more about mass right now. strength training about an hour or so

sure whatever

you're wasting time, definitely too much. i do fullbody calisthenics workout and it takes me 2 hours, and that includes things as 60 total reps just for squats

50-70 minutes depending on the day, resting as little as possible between sets.

Whenever I can how long I can, homegym :^)

But in all honesty, about an hour and a half. Bit less if gf is in period harpy mode, bit more if I have the day off work.

Don't listen to this trash.

One of the biggest programs for gains is Sheiko, and that takes 2-3 hours

1-1.5 hours but I'm doing SS so yeah

Upper body 1 hour 15-30 mins
Lower body 1 hour 30-45 mins

Around 45 minutes in the actual weight room.

About 40 mins, I do PPL, how can you guys spend so much time in gym? Like what the fuck are you doing?

I do like 4-5 exercises per workout, PHUL routine, takes me 50 minutes.

45 minutes

Depends a lot on your routine. If you are doing sets of 10 reps and failing on that 10th rep, you will burn out faster and can get your routine down to an hour I find.

But if you are doing sets of 10 where the 12th rep would be failure, you can keep going and hitting those muscles for ~2 hours.

That's what I find, depends on how long I wanna spend in the gym. Advantages to both

Resting so we have at least a chance of finishing the next set..

When I did SS I spent around 2 hours in the gym, more if I lost track of time and started talking to people, less if I was completely alone.

Monday on texas method takes me around 2 hours as well, a little more usually as I do some curls and calves afterwards. Wednesday is like an hour and friday is 1,5 hours, maybe as quick as one hour if I just wanna get out of there.

2-3 hours depending at what intensity i work at because of rest times. i probably spend more than 50% of the time at the gym just resting between sets which sucks

usually 60-90 mins depending on cardio

for those who spend over 1.5h in the gym:
do you have a mid-workout snack or something? are you the autists who carry a protein shake around the gym?

From 45-70 minutes, depending if I have other shit to do

During SS I always brought a litre of milk, now I only do it on monday I might bring a banana if I am a bit slow to go to the gym after I eat dinner.

>SS
>almost 2 hours

How does it take you cucks 2 hours to do a few squats, some presses, and 1 set of deadlifts?

>3 sets of 5rm, 2,5kg increased from just two day ago
>izi pizi don't need rest between sets
You take 7-10 minutes between sets towards the end of your linear progression.

>You take 7-10 minutes between sets

Jesus christ LMFAO.

And how long do you propose to take?

Ive read you become catabolic after an hour to an hour and a half.

Ive also read its best to keep routines to about 1 hour.

60 minutes lifting, 30-45 cardio. Less break time in the middle of sets, bro-ham.

>He spends over 1 hour in the gym

Literally wasting your time, enjoy your diminishing returns.

About an hour at my boxing gym for cardio from 6:30pm to 7:45'ish, and around the same time later on doing strength exercises at my basic bitch gym. This is 3-4 nights a week.
And 2 hours of boxing every Saturday morning

I also run to each gym, giving me some good roadwork. This isn't for you if you just want to get big. I need more efficient muscles

I try to cap my lifts at 1 hr 20 mins

anabolic window is real

lol just lift you faggots, the workout should take as long as you need to finish it

LMAO at people under an hour or under

2 hours is the absolute fukken minimum, no good program would have you in for any less than that.

>resting for more than 1 minute between sets

get a job, kevin

t.roider

an hour - 1 hour 30 is the right amount of time.

Work 48 hours a week senpai
>you need roids to train for 2/3 hours at a time!!

pussy

How long would it take for YOU to finish this workout

Squats 4x10 (moderate)
Deadlift 8x3 (moderate)
RDL 4x8
Row 4x8
Core work

how

why

no

Depending on how much core work anything from 1hour 10 to 1hour 30.

But I heard that longer rest inbetween sets helps with muscular strength, along with higher intensity, of course.

1h15, 6 days a week.
I think I should stop having a rest day, it's useless

8-9 sets, which usually takes 50-60minutes

2 min tops. 7 minutes is ducking obscene unless you are legitimately a powerlifting competitor who isn't focused on general health and fitness. You will be healthier and, dare I say these words, more F U N C T I O N A L if you lower your rest time, as it increases your overall intensity

Depends.
On weeks I do 5 sets of 8 I'm in for a long time. Weeks I'm doing 3x6 is a lot shorter.
I have conditioning every single day, and that I do till I simply can't anymore.

>I think I should stop having a rest day,
Agreed. I go 5 days a week and want to go 7.
As long as some deload weeks are thrown in every other month I think it's fine.
Then every handful of months have a week you don't go or only go half the week.

1 hour or less

lol no

more volume = more gains
more volume = more time

Sheiko and any other decent program takes a while

>Sheiko
Why so much fucking bench press?