>weight now - 190lb
>bench 50kg to 75kg (x8)
>ohp 30kg to 55kg (x6)
>squat 50kg to 100kg (x8)
>Bent Over row 60kg to 100kg (x10)
>dips 10 to 10 with 15kg
>pull ups 8 in a row to 26 in a row
>deadlift 70kg to 130kg (x5)

i wasnt trying to lose weight in this time, just started eating better food and lifting

would i look maybe ok for summer if i cut down to like 165lb ? i know i've not got much mass, but i feel there's at least a good amount under my pie belly.

oh yeh sorry this was over 5 months (since the start of oct last year)

Haven't taken any pics, but I've cut down from 174 to 165 in 3 weeks with very minimal exercise.

Really happy that I've been able to eat well and have yet to even be tempted to cheat.

good job user, keep at it. try to make a habit of exercising

thats great man

i like excercise, food is my major downfall, i love fatty shitty junk foodn

you're looking great man, makes me happy for you. what're you doin for the tan haha my skin is milk white and im not about it rn

Looking good m8, what's up with that scar tho?

i think its maybe just the lighting, i'm scottish so not much sun here kek

i had "Pyloric stenosis" when i was a baby, its when the passage between the stomach and small bowel (pylorus) becomes narrower so you can eat, because i'm 26, at that time that just cut your belly open and fix it. These days babies get key hole surgery through their belly button so no scar if you have it now. believe it or not i was a skinmy dyel 140lb with a "six pac" at 15 years old, and the scar legit fits in between two of my abs, so if i ever get ripped again it will be very hard to see, pic related.

I'm 6ft as well and second pic of me is at about 170lbs, so I wouldn't recommend it. First pic I'm somewhere around 125lb-130lb I think. Your bent over row is pretty high for the rest of your stats btw.
DL:135kgx5
Squat:110kgx5
Bench:80kgx6
OHP:52.5kgx5

looking good mate, i'd be very happy looking like you do om the right

yeh no idea why, i just enjoy BO row and it feels great

Began in oct at 270, now 218. 6'5
Lifts are
B-5x225
Ohp3x155
Dead-4 wheels

squat?

don't do them anymore, which i know is blasphemy here

fuck man well done, i always forget how much height adds to your weight, keep going looking good. well on your way to being ripped for summer

thank you dude, i appreciate it.

well done on adding so much muscle mass without adding fat user, looking great

Are you going for the old school body builder look with less emphasis on pecs?

Just started because I'm tired of being a betacuck

Anyone that can give me tips on how not to get the worst workout aches ever?
Do I need to strech extra before and after the workout?

y-yeah sure. no lol my chest form was really bad for a long time.

stretch after, look up foam rolling, that always helps me. Stretching before can be bad because you muscles aren't warmed up. also really focus on flexibility, stability, and range of motion starting out. good luck, friend!

fuck my life. everyone in here has better traps than me. shrugs just are not working.

exactly what this dude said,also, for what it's worth doing some light yoga stretches in the morning is really nice just all around, both for the start of the day like limberness and mental calming if that makes sense.

my progress

what do you think?

pls be gentle my friends

nice bro

looking good my friend

nice weight loss but could focus more on chest
pretty good, how long did this take?
Just focus on getting stronger generally, I know I never shrug

w-who took the picture..

you need to put on some weight btw, slow bulk.

Dont put on weight fast, just focus on chest, get slowly lean for summer and then lean bulk

Thanks for everything, Veeky Forums! You really helped me turn my entire life around, I love all of you.

Pic on the right was in September, since then I've started lifting/doing SL 5x5 and bulking back up a bit, I've made really significant gains and my cut starts one week from now, I hope to look a bit less DYEL this summer.

my fwb lol

about 1.5 years I think, but I broke my spine and had to take 3 months out at one point.

do NOT cut
DO NOT

bulk, bulk, bulk, BULK

>185lbs
are you like 6ft6

I can't keep bulking, I gain weight too quickly because of mad fat cells. I'm not as DYEL now, I've been lifting and bulking for almost half a year, got my noobgains and a lot of fat on top, just wanted to show my supreme cut

6'1", big ex-fatty leg muscles add a lot to my weight

Started cutting 5 weeks ago. Lifting for 9 months.
6'5''
220lbs now

from 264lbs to 182lbs

>tfw will never become truly aesthetic

does strength progress count

about a year and some change between these. i think I was 190 on the right and 215 on the left

mirin gorilla chest

From 150 lbs to 160 lbs, 6 months progress, been on a cut for a month for some abs or some shit. Am I gonna make it?

>manlet
>gonna make it
pick one

looking good. but why would you cut already?

post chest routine pls

> Lost 5kg last month
> Lost nothing this month
> Didn't change my diet
How do i start losing weight again?

5'11, my only hope is to become a buff manlet.
I started cutting because my hips became wide as shit, this is a pic from before the cut. Def gonna bulk for a year after im finished.

eat less

You don't have that much fat brah.
You could have waited abit maybe.
I started cutting before i planned, because i became depressed as fuck, about getting fatter.

Your body looks like the face of a child who got lost in the supermarket

what do you eat man

I know the feel, bulking can really be mentally exhausting.

the only thing that changed in the time between those pictures was that I added chest flyes and got a lot stronger on incline and flat bench.
i do chest twice a week, day 1 goes 4x10 on flat bench, 4x10 dumbbell incline, 4x10 to 15 chest flyes, and 4x10 to 15 incline hammer press machine. My 2nd chest day is the same but instead of flat bench I do incline for like 8 sets, first 4 are heavy sets of 10 and the last 4 I take off like 50 lbs and do really controlled slow sets of 10. I dont really go below 10 reps on anything other than flat bench

So, I've been doing CICO, and no, this isn't
>abloobloobloo muh genetics
I've been back to lifting, and I can tell it's going well. I look better, feel better, clothes fit better, etc. However, my actual weight has not gone down. Now, I am a firm believer in CICO, no question that works. I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with a transition period where muscle builds as fat drops and maybe that's why there's no change in weight.

bump

From November to now. Shaved my hair to see progress better. 93kg to 79 kg

th-thanks

same weight in both pics

Three months?

>Your chest vagina switched sides
>Good progress.

Its literally only about low bodyfat.

Good job.

No, yu do not have enough noon gains. At least, not on your upper body. I strongly recommend lean bulking until summer. You are having the problem many ex fatties (like myself) had, which is you obsess too much over getting cut as opposed to being fit looking. A person with decent mass at 13 percent bf will likely look and feel better than someone with little mass at 10 percent. If you want to legitimately look good for the summer, leanbulk. You've already conquered the demon of obesity, trust yourself to eat in moderation so you can still make gains

yeah

i was like you too because i was pudgy as a kid and was scared of gaining weight and ending up fat, but you should bulk and put on some mass, you look weak as hell

this is me after 2 months of lifting.

ye fuck it I'll bulk why not

Arm progress!
Mostly triceps though. Lifting for almost a year.

bretty good for a low test

stats ?

why do grills always type with exclamation marks. what is there to be so fucking enthusiastic about

honestly thought there was only a noticeable difference in my face, neck and wrists before taking a picture today. guess i did lose pretty good weight

how do i get bigger wrists tho? i freak out whenever i look at them because theyre so tiny now. grab some dumbbells, dangle hands off of knees, and rotate hands up? do those grip strengthener things do anything for wrists?

think youre just autistic dude. you asked two questions and didnt even use a question mark

Fuck me pizza tits

Started at 245 pounds in the middle of January and now I cut down to 227. My goal is to reach the 190's by July hopefully

No progress as i haven't started yet, but this doesn't deserve a thread of it's own so i'll ask here.

How long would it realistically take me to lose the fat?
Summer is closing in.

>189cm (6'2)
>96.7 Kilo (213lb)
So i'm overweight according to my BMI
>Never had a workout schedule in my life

I'm not looking to build muscle, just to lose the fat, but if i build some muscle as a result i'm not complaining.

will that make my wrists bigger

It will take approx 1day longer if you dont start today

Noted, noted.

Also, if you bulk for 6 months, then cut for 2, you could get out of the dyel-zone in about 8 months. Totally worth it

>dyel-zone
I have no idea what this is.

I'm not a Veeky Forumsizen, i am unfamiliar with your names for different stuff

Doesn't even lift

Kek

You look like a girl. Karlita.

Looking like you dont even lift. I would highly suggest building muscle before losing the fat, if you decide to work hard enough you will end up with broader shoulders, bigger chest, and have an overall more masculine appearance, as opposed to losing all the fat and then looking like a hungry skeleton.
I also started skinnyfat, a friend convinced me to build muscle before burning the fat, and it is paying off pretty well

"Do You Even Lift"

you are not 6'5
youre atleast 5'' from the top of the doorway

nice try buddy.

lost 50lbs over the summer
6'2 190lbs

any advice on getting rid of this stomach?

started a bulk last week so hopefully i can pack on some muscle

SA is that you

>5'11
>weight before- 180lb
>weight now- 165lb

this has been only one cardio and calorie counting, but I'm lifting starting tomorrow following the 5x5 stronglift plan

not sure if I should still be cutting or not as I dont care so much about my weight as my bodyfat % and I figure following 5x5 is gonna cause me to cut and bulk a bit since im a complete newbie

tl;dr newbie starting stronglift and calorie counting, not sure if i should stick to cutting or switch to maintain for gains

any advice?

only on cardio*

I cant type

I'm working on gaining weight (100 pounds 5'4")

I bought some chocolate mix to make protein shakes with (Serious Mass). What are some things I can add to change the flavor because I know I'll get sick of it after a few days. So far, I found if I add a banana it tastes like banana and a tablespoon of peanut butter makes it taste like that. What are some fruits/flavors I should look into?

first time bulking.

should i stop I can't tell.

Cool scare bro. Got the same one. Shitty quality phone pic here.

good work

looking good

thiccc

nice. similar to my wife

honestly you dont have much muscle man.
id say bulk to 200-205 while lifting ALOT, cut back down to 190, and slow bulk from there

is that in response to me? would you rather a monotonous response void of any pride

Hey guys am I skelly mode?
6 foot 148 pounds
Also should I just start bulking?

Well you have no muscle at all, but your body fat isn't that low, definitely bulk anyway

nice dude, you seem to have been pretty lucky regarding loose skin as well

He is hiding it in his boxers.

My latest bulk and then cut

6'1
152-165-162

My lifts are embarrassing

Fix your apt

Not a chance in hell your fat ass does 26 pull ups in a row