What's Veeky Forums official™ opinion on JFK assassination? Was it really Oswald...

What's Veeky Forums official™ opinion on JFK assassination? Was it really Oswald? After reading couple articles I still can't think of any motive he had besides possible mental illness
>visited USSR
>served in army and was somewhat good marksman
>interested in Marxism
Perfect scapegoat

Other urls found in this thread:

tau.ac.il/humanities/abraham/publications/johnson_israel.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegals_Program
mcadams.posc.mu.edu/oswald.htm
newsweek.com/lee-harvey-oswald-and-soviet-union-what-jfk-files-reveal-694441
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The city of Dallas has, unbeknownst to most people (which I can attest to), has an immensely powerful Jewish community, but, more importantly, the city (and Texas) had been a major center of fundraising and arms smuggling on behalf of the Zionist cause, going back to the 1940s. Even Jonathan Pollard, the American spy for Israel, said he was inspired to pro-Israel activism by stories he heard (while living in Texas) of gunrunning for the Israeli underground by Jews in Texas. In fact, the official published history of a major Zionist arms smuggling operation, the Sonneborn Institute, reports its agents smuggled aircraft parts out of Texas to Israel. This was happening when a then recently discharged Army Air Corps aircraft mechanic, Jack Ruby, was re-settling in Dallas in 1947, the year prior to Israel's birth, then Sonneborn's activities were at a zenith. Ruby bragged of having run arms to Israel and, in 1963, is now known to have part of an arms smuggling operation overseen by an Israeli intelligence officer. So the Israeli connection to Texas was a lot more intimate than many today ever realized.

In 1963, JFK's primary interest in Dallas was raising money from the Dallas elite, and that meant the wealthy pro-Israel Jewish Democrats who were major financial angels for the ruling Democratic Party there. And since JFK was, at that time, at loggerheads with Israel over its nuclear arms program, it is critical to recognize how JFK was lured to Dallas and who was in charge of the arrangements that actually facilitated his assassination. And while it is well known that the Dallas leg of JFK's Texas trip was sponsored by the Citizens Council (CC), the elite business group that ruled Dallas, the little-noticed evidence shows that two of the three key figures who dominated the CC were Jewish —not "WASPs," as the legend of Dallas would have it. These were the folks who really ran Dallas, not the conservatives affiliated with the John Birch Society, as the old myth suggests. In 1963, one of those Jewish power brokers was an outspokenly pro-Israel liquor wholesaler, Julius Schepps, who held the distribution rights in Dallas for the Bronfman family's Seagram's products (both of which are Jewish)

The means by which the Dallas elite gained control of JFK's Dallas trip agenda is interesting. Since JFK's Dallas trip was officially designated as "non political" —in contrast to other Texas stops such as Houston and Austin which were designated as "political" —the private entities paying for the Dallas trip gained control of the planning (taking it out of the hands of the JFK -controlled Democratic National Committee). The CC designated a "host committee." The chairman was Dallas Jewish leader and public relations man, Sam Bloom, the CC's longtime executive director, and —in retrospect —one of the least known but most pivotal figures in world history.

Although the Secret Service objected (for security reasons) to the publication of JFK's motorcade route, Bloom (the point man for the Dallas elite) nonetheless made sure a map of the route was repeatedly published in Dallas papers. Thus, later, when the "patsy" was in custody, there was a plausible explanation as to how he knew JFK would pass by his workplace. That an assassin quite probably fired on JFK from the Dal-Tex Building is most relevant in the context of an Israeli connection. Co-owned by David Weisblat, a major financial backer of the Israeli lobby's Anti-Defamation League, Dal-Tex housed, on different floors, a number of firms that utilized the telephone number of Morty Freedman, an attorney, garment manufacturer, and activist in Jewish affairs. Since JFK was working to stop Israel's nuclear arms program—which received smuggled uranium from U.S. sources—it is notable that one Dal-Tex firm linked to Freedman was the Dallas Uranium & Oil Company. It is also intriguing that one of Freedman's Dal-Tex business partners was Abe Zapruder, the Jewish dress manufacturer who filmed the assassination and profited immensely. Today there are some who now believe Zapruder had advance knowledge of the assassination.
Once the accused assassin was in custody, it was----you guessed it —Sam Bloom, who had earlier maneuvered JFK into the kill zone, who pressured Elgin Crull, the city manager, to in turn pressure Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry into making Oswald accessible to the press and to move him publicly from the Dallas police station to the city jail. Thus, the situation was in place for Jack Ruby to move in for the kill. There are several sources, including Dallas FBI agent James Hosty, who stated Bloom and his backers were the forces behind this. When the police searched Ruby's home, they found a slip of paper with Bloom's name, address and telephone number on it.

There was an immediate confrontation between Bloom, representing the Dallas elite, and Jerry Bruno, JFK's veteran advance man. Bruno wanted the president to speak at the Women's Building, but the rulers of Dallas insisted JFK speak at the Trade Mart. Although Bruno fought long and hard, after much pressure, the Dallas elite prevailed, causing the JFK loyalist to comment that "this was one of the few fights like this that I had lost. On things like this my judgment was usually taken. This time it wasn't." By forcing JFK to speak at the Trade Mart, the Dallas elite positioned the JFK motorcade to take the now infamous "dog -leg" turn into what was a classically sniper-friendly "kill zone" on Elm Street just below the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD), from where it later was claimed the alleged assassin, TSBD employee Lee Harvey Oswald, red the fatal shots. The spot was also in easy range of the "grassy knoll" and the nearby Dal-Tex Building, where assassination researchers believe snipers were located. Had JFK's advance man prevailed —as he usually did —JFK (on his way to the preferred location) would have traveled two blocks fart her away from the TSBD —out of the kill zone—at a greater speed.

the driver shot jfk

Lee Harvey a Patsy of HRH, Jr.

“I went to this party,” Kennedy said. “It was given by a group of people who were big money contributors and also Zionists and they said to me, ‘We know that your campaign is in terrible financial shape.’ The deal they offered me was that they would finance the rest of this campaign if I would agree to let them run the Middle Eastern policy of the United States for the next four years.”

-from The Samson Option by Seymour Hersh and Richard Reeves in President Kennedy: Profile of Power

“You know, I was elected by the Jews. I have to do something for them.”

-JFK to Ben Gurion during their initial meeting

“I’m a foreigner. I represent a small state. I didn’t come to him as a Jew, as a voter.”

-Ben Gurion's statement regarding his meeting with Kennedy

LBJ did it

so it was Jews who killed JFK...

>hurr itz da j00z
Fuck off /pol/tard

Kennedy and his cabinet would make many decisions that would further anger Ben Gurion. Kennedy's Secretary of State Dean Rusk would oppose the creation of Israel when he headed the State Department’s UN desk in the late 1940s, later he would request Israel to take back 10% of the Palestinian refugees expelled during the Nakba.
Kennedy would attempt to befriend Nasser in an attempt to subvert Soviet control. “Only a few years ago,” said Undersecretary of State Chester Bowles in 1961, “all thoughtful observers were clearly concerned about Soviet penetration into the Middle East. Many thought that Egypt…was on the road to Soviet control. Yet today Nasser’s nationalism fiercely combats internal Communism and his relations with the U.S.S.R. grow increasingly cool.”
“I am…proud of the real encouragement which my government and the American people have in the past given to your aspirations and those of your countrymen, especially in the critical days of 1956,” Kennedy would write Nasser.

>What's Veeky Forums official™ opinion on JFK assassination?
Lee Harvey Oswald, patsy

>Was it really Oswald?
Patsy of Texas Theatre owner,
Howard R. Hughes, Jr.

G-D

No.

Another point of dispute between the U.S. and Israel involved the development of nuclear weapons. In the final days of the Eisenhower administration it was made known to the American press that the facility on the outskirts of the Negev town of Dimona was not, as the Israelis were claiming, a textile plant, but rather in the words of CIA director Allen Dulles, “a nuclear complex [which] probably included a reactor capable of producing weapons-grade plutonium.”

Aware that the secret was out and that further prevarication would alienate the U.S., Ben Gurion publicly announced, on December 21, 1960, that Israel had indeed received a nuclear reactor from France, and vowed that it would not be used for military ends.

The true scope of Israel’s nuclear program was far greater than Ben-Gurion was prepared to divulge, and the Israeli government had its hands full as it tried to allay the Kennedy administration’s growing unease. After a long delay the White House finally agreed to sell Hawk anti-aircraft missiles to Israel, which was the first arms deal between the two countries. One of the conditions the U.S. insisted on was that it be allowed to inspect the Dimona facility. Ben-Gurion agreed, but was unwilling to end Israel's nuclear arms aspirations.

As Dan Raviv and Yossi Melman wrote in Friends in Deed: Inside the U.S.-Israel Alliance, “Abba Eban recall[ed] that when a team of American inspectors arrived at Dimona, ‘it cost us…a lot of money to arrange it so their inspectors wouldn’t find out what was going on.’ False walls were erected, doorways and elevators hidden, and dummy installations were built to show the Americans, who found no evidence of the weapons program secreted underground.”

Kennedy, aware that Nasser had been employing German physicists and fresh from dealing with the Cuban Missile Crisis was determined to prevent a nculear arms race in the Middle East. He would send a letter to Ben Gurion-

"Dear Mr. Prime Minister:

"I welcome your letter of May 12 and am giving it careful study.

"Meanwhile, I have received from Ambassador Barbour a report of his conversation with you on May 14 regarding the arrangements for visiting the Dimona reactor. I should like to add some personal comments on that subject.

"I am sure you will agree that there is no more urgent business for the whole world than the control of nuclear weapons. We both recognized this when we talked together two years ago, and I emphasized it again when I met with Mrs. Meir just after Christmas. The dangers in the proliferation of national nuclear weapons systems are so obvious that I am sure I need not repeat them here.

"It is because of our preoccupation with this problem that my Government has sought to arrange with you for periodic visits to Dimona. When we spoke together in May 1961 you said that we might make whatever use we wished of the information resulting from the first visit of American scientists to Dimona and that you would agree to further visits by neutrals as well. I had assumed from Mrs. Meir's comment that there would be no problem between us on this.

"We are concerned with the disturbing effects on world stability which would accompany the development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel. I cannot imagine that the Arabs would refrain from turning to the Soviet Union for assistance if Israel were to develop a nuclear weapons capability--with all the consequences this would hold. But the problem is much larger than its impact on the Middle East. Development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel would almost certainly lead other larger countries, that have so far refrained from such development, to feel that they must follow suit.

cont.

cont.

"As I made clear in my press conference of May 8, we have a deep commitment to the security of Israel. In addition this country supports Israel in a wide variety of other ways which are well known to both of us. [4-1/2 lines of source text not declassified]

"I can well appreciate your concern for developments in the UAR. But I see no present or imminent nuclear threat to Israel from there. I am assured that our intelligence on this question is good and that the Egyptians do not presently have any installation comparable to Dimona, nor any facilities potentially capable of nuclear weapons production. But, of course, if you have information that would support a contrary conclusion, I should like to receive it from you through Ambassador Barbour. We have the capacity to check it.

"I trust this message will convey the sense of urgency and the perspective in which I view your Government's early assent to the proposal first put to you by Ambassador Barbour on April 2.

"Sincerely,

"John F. Kennedy"

A guy who was a lifelong fuckup and complete nobody who was furious that moving to the glorious workers paradise resulted in him still being a nobody with a life just as shitty as before, so he took incredibly and worryingly easy steps to ensure he would go down in history.

The U.S.-Israel relationship would really begin to bloom during the administration of Lyndon Baines Johnson, a man Kennedy despised and whom he chose as his vice-presidential running mate reluctantly and grudgingly. Johnson had been one of Israel’s staunchest supporters on Capitol Hill throughout the 1950s.

First off the table was the nuclear issue. In The Bomb in the Basement, his history of Israel’s procurement of nuclear weapons, Israeli author Michael Karpin wrote that “as soon as [Johnson] entered the White House the pressure on Israel on the Dimona issue ceased.”

And while Kennedy’s final budget, for fiscal year 1964, allocated $40 million in aid to Israel, Johnson’s first budget, for fiscal year 1965, set aside $71 million – an extraordinary increase of 75 percent. The amount nearly doubled in 1966 to $130 million.

Development loans and surplus food had constituted the extent of U.S. aid under Eisenhower and Kennedy, and the anti-aircraft missiles sold to Israel by the Kennedy administration required a cash payment. Johnson changed all that: Not only did he become the first American president to sell offensive weapons to Israel, but from now on the Israelis would be permitted to buy American arms with American aid money.

The percentage of American aid to Israel earmarked for military expenditures rose dramatically, more than tripling between 1965 and 1967. By the middle of 1966, the Israelis were purchasing high end military hardware, including four-dozen Skyhawk bomber attack planes and more than 200 M-48 tanks which undoubtedly helped Israel win the 6 Day War.

Johnson told Israel that the U.S. could not support a preemptive strike against Egypt and Syria, he would, in the aftermath of the Six-Day War, refrain from pressing Israel to relinquish any of the territory it conquered.

>Lee Harvey a Patsy of HRH, Jr.

>>What's Veeky Forums official™ opinion on JFK assassination?
>Lee Harvey Oswald, patsy
>>Was it really Oswald?
>Patsy of Texas Theatre owner,
>Howard R. Hughes, Jr.

HRH, wacked Bobby,
and Martin also.
He said so.

G-D

A link for the Lyndon Johnson and Israel: The Secret Presidential Recordings

tau.ac.il/humanities/abraham/publications/johnson_israel.pdf

In it LBJ's subservience to Israel is exposed, even to where he willingly went against the Joint Chiefs and delivered military equipment to Israel necessary for the war in Vietnam.

No.

lel, how does it feel to be so utterly btfoed Moishe?

G-D

>What's Veeky Forums official™ opinion on JFK assassination? Was it really Oswald? After reading couple articles I still can't think of any motive he had besides possible mental illness
>>visited USSR
>>served in army and was somewhat good marksman
>>interested in Marxism
>Perfect scapegoat

Yauup, Lee Harvey,
patsy of HRH, Jr
Veeky Forums official™

No.

The Soviets killed JFK.

The real Lee Harvey Oswald died in Minsk in 1961, poisoned by curare. Instead, the man whp returned to America was a Soviet sleeper agent called Mikhail. This is why on his return, he had disavowed the communist ideology and begun frequenting anti-Castro circles, to distance himself from the Soviets.

The KA program is still ongoing and involves Russia sending sleeper agents to pose as American citizens, waiting to be "activated". The most recent case was discovered in 2010 when a spy ring of 11 Russian spies was uncovered - Most of them with faked American identities and forged birth certificates.

Mikhail was KA1 - The first such agent - and he was ordered to kill Kennedy as a test of the program

The objective of the assassination was trifold:
1. Test the KA program. The loyalty of the subjects as well the Soviet Union's plausible deniability. The fact that the Soviet Union was not blamed at all meant the program was successful and could be given the green light.

2. Destabilize America.

3. JFK's head was promised to Castro, who wanted revenge for the Bay of Pigs invasion. Kennedy's head was one of the things Krushchev offered Castro to compensate for the withdrawal of Soviet missiles from Cuba.

Also, reminder this is still ongoing.
This was in 2010.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegals_Program

No.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu/oswald.htm

Timeline; it is Theatre, not Theater.

>The real Lee Harvey Oswald died in Minsk in 1961
The real Lee Harvey Oswald died in Dallas in 1963

It's called DNA confirmed.

JFK was killed by the Jews

It was the Soviets you sperg

LBJ did with the CIA

No.

Yes.

Basically the sovkets and cubans were trying to stage a failed assassination attempt primeraly to embarass the cia but the sicilian mafia they were working with told the cia and the ciz and southern democrats made sure the planned failure was a success to try and get a casus belli to invade cuba but the mafia also shut that down by having oswald killed aswell

Basically the sicilan mafia played everyone including the cia and soviet union to get revenge for having helped jfk get eldcted only to have him crack down on them

Nice source. I believe it.

Oswald Disowned by Alarmed Moscow

After Kennedy’s assassination, officials in Russia's ruling Communist Party expressed concern that with a shaken leadership in the U.S., “some irresponsible general” could take advantage of the situation and shoot a missile at the Soviet Union, an FBI memo states. One source told the FBI that the Soviets considered the assassination to be a coup attempt, part of a "well-organized conspiracy on the part of the 'ultraright' in the United States," and believed it was not the action of a single person but a "carefully planned campaign." The memo notes that Russia rang church bells in Kennedy's honor, and the source emphasized that Soviet officials were confident Oswald “had no connection whatsoever with the Soviet Union.” “They [the Soviet source] described him as a neurotic maniac who was disloyal to his own country and everything else. They noted that Oswald never belonged to any organization in the Soviet Union and was never given Soviet citizenship,” the memo states. Yuri Nosenko, an alleged Soviet defector, said Oswald “expressed a wish to defect” shortly after arriving in Russia in 1959, but the KGB turned him down on the grounds that he was “mentally unstable.” Oswald was then hospitalized after he was found with a slit wrist in his hotel room. The KGB’s opinion of him and his wife, Marina, whom the agency described as “a woman of little intelligence,” remained overtly negative. Nosenko has been viewed by some as a possible KGB plant, posing as a defector, who claimed Moscow was innocent of any involvement in the assassination. Citing a “reliable” source, the memo also claimed Soviet envoy to the U.N., Nikolai Fedorenko, underscored that the Kremlin “preferred to have had President Kennedy at the helm of the American Government.”

newsweek.com/lee-harvey-oswald-and-soviet-union-what-jfk-files-reveal-694441

Howard Robard Hughes, Jr.

I think it was Oswald, but he was in fact a Soviet hitman and that part was covered up to avoid WW3.

No.

What is the source of these?

the soviets would never consider attacking the interests of Israel

The source of the pic is an old free game called JFK Reloaded

Top row, middle pic.
Hot as fuck

Yes

Secret Service guy pulled an ND on his head

Multiple
- Final Judgement by Michael Collins Piper
- President Kennedy: Profile of Power
- The Bomb in the Basement by Michael Karpin
- Matrix for Assassination by Richard Gilbride

Numerous historians consider Israel ws a culprit, and yet not one of the films made regarding the JFK assassination offer Israel as a possibility, Oliver Stone's JFK being the biggest offender.

CIA Niggers
It's pretty obvious...