Testosterone Booster

Hey Veeky Forums .. What is a good T booster for helping me get my man feeling back while working out and just in general..? Theres alot of stuff on the market and im lost. Not so much needing a sexual libido lift. Thanx guys

Other urls found in this thread:

evolutionary.org/HCGenerate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ZMA, Vitamin D, saturated fat, cholesterol.

This. ZMA works wonders, get ready for some crazy dreams though.

Is ZMA legit.? From experience ?

crazy dreams? im already taking meds for a anx/deppression. Mixing prob a bad idea right.?

I don't recommend it. I was on stratera and even smoking pot made me dangerously delusional

Good looking out.. I had to give up weed. i would go haywire on it and feel like death. idk why. But im done forever

I don't know about mixing it with your meds, but I can vouch for it in regards that yes, ZMA is not a broscience pill, and it works. One week after taking it, I had increased body hair, facial hair where it never grew, and just overall fullness in gains.

How old are you..? im 35. dont know if if it will boost as well as on a younger fella

Does ZMA make you horny..?

Test E has been proven to work pretty good.

no

no steroids thanx..

evolutionary.org/HCGenerate

im interested in this. do you use it? i am but a waif so i dont want to fuck up my nervous system or anything but afetr doing some reading it seems safe, but they always do you know

ZMA, vitamin d3, tribulus and DAA

works good..? makes you boner?

/fraud/
No but seriously "test boosters" don't work they're snake oil.
There's a couple of ways to improve or optimize your natural test levels though:
>7-9 hours sleep every night
>Vitamin D3, I take 20,000 IU once per week
>Zinc&Magnesium (check out ZMA)
>Cholesterol
>Heavy Lifting.

Watson Laboratories Testosterone Cypionate

Don't waste your money on those overpriced products

cool, thanks

ZMA is only boosts testosterone in test subjects that were already lacking testosterone due to low zinc & magnesium levels, and even then the one report that showed increased test levels did so on very flimsy parameters (9 subjects over a few weeks? Come the fuck on), was funded BY THE OWNER OF ZMA, and here's the holy grail everybody: HAS NEVER BEEN REPLICATED SINCE 1998.

It's more snake oil than snake oil.

It's the equivalent of thinking a multivitamin will instantly make you ripped, or that taking more vitamins makes you more ripped. No, you just can't read, that's all, and you should probably just stay away from supplements if that's how you're going to treat them.

ZMA is wonky at best. On the plus side it will make your ejaculate thicker, more volumous, and your orgasms more intense by way of.