I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU

I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vxdn45--x_pPOstS1haKhwei6kzPKbAHW2lXw0rYk00/edit#gid=1646264945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i made a grave mistake buying this, didn't i?

Why you should buy KCS.
> selling points
This is an exchange with an excellent and responsive interface that already offers some of the best and hottest Asian coins and will gradually expand up to over 1000 listings. Additionally, it can actually serve Chinese customers who are excluded from Binance. Unlike many established exchanges it also has a very responsive customer service. We already see considerable volume growth in ALL trading pairs, not just KCS/BTC.
> KCS features
The token itself is not only a revenue generating token, it will also soon give reduced trading fees to holders, incentivising people not to sell a part of the supply. Additionally, KCS holders receive prioritised customer support and there are token burns every quarter. Esentially, this is like the BNB token, but with dividends and more functions. You can reasonably expect it to go above the marketcap of BNB.
> team and development
The team is responsive and fast like no others. They are releasing good news almost every day and they really listen to the community for improvements. The RPX listing and Neo trading pair were suggested by many people on their Telegram and they immediately accepted to do this. They are also talking with XAS right now, another hot new China coin.
> valuation
KCS wasn't even listed on CMC until today and there are so many upcoming news and so much new volume that will flow in once RPX and other new coins are listed, that this is clearly undervalued. As stated above, the fundamentals do justify a higher MC than BNB as well. We are in the very early stages of the hype phase.

Also consider that the token itself and the dividend distribution model incentivise people to hold rather than sell, and there is presently so little buy volume on the exchange that whales have no opportunity to offload until the price is way higher.

does a street shit on itself?

n-no

take a look for yourself, go visit the cindicator telegram group runned by 2 girls who are on period when you ask if they actually got an exchange and come back.

WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO POST ABOUT CINDICATOR ON BIZ?

>ask jessica the same question over and over and over and then curse her.
100% pajeet.

I'm so sorry, Roman.

I cant wait for the 15x

we're gonna make it boys

roman does not forgive...
cjeers

why did you buy this in the first place? Can everyone who bought this coin please tell me why? was it that post with the dragonfly doji a few weeks back?

15million cap, 4000~ people, whale-proof, chance to hit OMG levels of growth

extremely picky ico process, a relatively small amount of $15MM raised, so moon potential is high.
but it not being listed on exchanges is getting to people, so they're dumping i guess.
still going to hodl, fuck it.

If u read their whitepaper this is a hidden gem inside it.

A trading since 2016 done by their AI bot based on analytics.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vxdn45--x_pPOstS1haKhwei6kzPKbAHW2lXw0rYk00/edit#gid=1646264945

I will delete this post after first reply to me. ACCUMULATE AS MUCH AS YOU FUCKING CAN.

Charlie can just hit up Bittrex CEO and give them instant listing once legal shit is handled.

LOST ALL MY FUCKING LINK BY CLICKING THAT
FUCK YOU

PUSHED AS FAR AS I CAN GO

or she can respond like a normal human being instead of acting like a 3th grade kid who got bullied because of the fact that she is crying 24/7. 100% pajeet.

That's nothing user
;-;

you shit on a street though.

thx user you can delet now

Imagine having your public chat channel flooded by hoard of Veeky Forums speds asking WHEN MOON?! WHERE LAMBO?! EXCHANGE WHEN?! They have real investors. Then there is you and there is me. I have a tiny amount in CND so fuck it, I'll take the ride.

And poor Rebecca has to tell pajeet "No, bad pajeet, bad" endlessly. pajeet has all the social graces of a starving raccoon.

SO,

The market cap is $17,000,000, and volume in 24hrs is $130,000.

> That is LESS THAN 1% of the market cap.

> People are washing coins (hoping for idiots to sell at extremely low prices)

> IDIOTS LIKE YOU!!!!!

> Don't sell OP, we're all gonna make it

CJEERS OP. HODL & you will be rewarded. November is just 1 week away. 1 week = $$$$$! Thank me later!