How long until 3 plate squat?

How long until 3 plate squat?

i could literally do it the first time i walked into a gym and i did no squats before

you'll probably never be able to

i could actually do it the minute i was born, I did no squats before

took me 4months from 1pl8

6-12 months on average

i could indeed do it the second i was ejaculated into mom, I did no squats before

this meme isnt funny guys

It took me three months to get to 3x5 3 plates starting from 95 lbs.

Under 6 months if you're eating properly

no u

About 1 year, perhaps a bit more.
Anyone who says less than 1 year is/was an athlete or quarter reps.

I just started working out and squats aren't my main focus, just something I do for a while afterwards.

If I'm not really pushing it am I basically wasting my time?

Don't listen to the fags saying 6-12 months, they quarter squat. I guaran-fucking-tee it.

3-4 years. remember if your balls don't touch the ground and if it isn't high bar with a 10s pause it doesn't count

I am going to attempt 3pl8 squat and 4pl8 diddly tomorrow wish me luck fampais

>blown sphincter-ville

took me like 6 months to squat 120x5.. then i stopped squatting because my legs grew fast as fuck, and i didnt want to go 100% SS&GOMAD mode..

You're a fucking idiot if you don't think an average man can squat 315 within 6 months of lifting with proper nutrition and programming.

you stop progressing after you hit 130

I went from a squatting 155x5 to 275x1 in less than 2 months on Texas method, 3 plates literally shouldn't take more than 5 months unless you have a shit diet or genetics

And no I don't quarter squat.

i went to the gym in full ross and did 6pl8 squat easy, first day of ever squatting
then i took your girl's A N E

if you aren't going up 5 lbs ever 2ish workouts, then yes

you stupid fucking cunt i dont have a girl

good luck what are your stats now?

With steroids: 2 months
Without steroids: ...lol... yeah right...

below parallel 3x5 315lbs lowbar squat in 5 months here

y'all aren't eating enough

wow youre a monster

3plate 1rm? About a year, that's 280 5 rep max, which isn't bad.

3 plate for reps? About a year and a half give or take 3 months. Longer if you're afraid of it

How much weight is the so called 3 pl8 squat? Eurofag asking

315lbs/140kg

1pl8 is 20kg, so 3pl8 is 140kg with a 20kg bar

You are right with the last part, but 1pl8 is not 20kg.... otherwise your 3pl8 wrould be 60... One plate weighs 20kg, but 1pl8 means 60kg (2 plates on the bar).

1pl8 is 60kg

Ty. Not far off then. Started a2g squats this winter. Started at 90kg and are now at 125 1rm

Yeah guys I started out with just the bar and now I'm at 6 pl8, only been lifting for 2 days.

It took me 4 years to reach a 3 plate squat...but then the second I made my 1st rep I suddenly woke up and it turned out I was dreaming. I had in fact always been able to do it, and I did no squats before

You'll probably never be able to

Ex-skellington lifting for 5 years.

Took me nearly six months to get to lmao 1pl8.

Took me almost two years to get to 2pl8.

Only on the fourth year I got to 3pl8.

I think I have it in me to go all the way to 4pl8 but not sure how long it will take.

Relax and just keep lifting, whenever you can complete the maximum reps on a set add more weight the next session. You'll get there eventualy.

get off Veeky Forums xnull

Started with 1 plate, took me 2 months. That being said, 2,5 months later i am still at 3 pl8s :(

I just did my first 3 plate squat today. took 4 months of serious lifting 5-6 days a week.

Took me a year

could have got it faster though if i actually did gomad and stuck to the program.

Here's my blog:
So after 4 months of SL I got to 1pl8.
By 7 months I was in 2pl8.
By the year I was in 2.5pl8.

Then I fucked up my shoulder somehow doing OHP. Had to take 5 months off. Got fat.
Retook it back and after 6 months I'm back at 2pl8 but struggling to get back to where I was. Anybody with similar situation?

You went up ~20lbs a week?

Probably around 6 months if eating above maintenance and squatting 3 times per week.

WTf is wrong with his yes.

NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT IN EFFECT.

Hey user. I'm happy to see im not the only one struggling with progression. Sometimes I see ppl on here start off with 1 pl8 squats and its demotivating bc it took me 4 months to reach.

We're all gonna make it bruh

6-18 months

it really depends. i was able to squat 3pl8 after about 5 months but that's because i was an athlete in HS. it will be closer to 1.5 years maybe even 2 for auschwitz-tier dyel's

If you have good form probably like a year. The majority of people have shit form (this was me) and waste time.

how?