How long have you been lifting?

how long have you been lifting?

1 month, kinda dumb thread is this you should be ashamed

like a little while wbu?

9 years. How are you doing today, im enjoying this thread friend.

Two weeks.

How much time took for you guys to feel some results?

Just in case anyone doesn't know.

Angie Varona

Two weeks and one day

What's the thing you are most proud of? Regarding your lifts only.

On and off. Started 4 years ago, stopped.
Got back 2 weeks ago.

>mfw muscle memory

Feels good

Honestly most people say 2/3 months for first noticeable gains but after 3-4 weeks I could definitely tell my legs were bigger. My relatives also told me a few times that my arms, legs and chest looked slightly bigger after like a month. I was 20 though.

1 month consistently
otherwise 3 months

how long did you training last 4 years ago?

depends how lean you are starting out. when i started i was a skelly so it didnt take me long to notice results. if you have more bodyfat (ie: dont have abs) just be patient, focus on the numbers going up and trust the process. results will come.

Yeah, where are you at now?

4-5 years.
Still dyel.

9-10 months
Dropped 100lbs
Feels good

like around a month
legs were getting more defined, arms were getting bigger
someone hit me and said "Woah you've gotten some muscle on your arms"
it wasn't much, but that's when it started to show

6 months
>still no gf

1.5 years

Army PT shit for 5 years. Lifting weights for a total of 1.4years, actually following a routine and tracking progress, 5 months.

on and off for like 3 years. 1st year I had shit loads of progress (skinny to sorta swole). then I kinda hit a plateau and lost motivation. I gained fat and stopped going as much. Getting serious about it again now.

Always make time. Because restarting sucks worse

5'9" 190lbs. OHP 160 BP 295 SQ 360 DEAD 465
currently on second cycle of Texas Method.

started at ~135, ~165 now @ 5'11'' so i dont look like i lift in clothes. i look good with my shirt off but my lifts arent good for how long ive been lifting. been struggling with anxiety/depression for about 6 years now so ive been on and off with my training to say the least

post pic

5 years, when i started im was 120 pounds know im 155 with around the same bodyfat

I'm 5'9" 190lbs. I'm fat and self conscious

Been about a year. Gained a lot of muscle, lifts have gone up a lot, testosterone boost from lifting has made me more attractive. But I still haven't hit 1/2/3/4 so I'm basically a genetic failure according to Veeky Forums.