OH FUCK BUY BUY BUY

OH FUCK BUY BUY BUY

twitter.com/SaltLending/status/923304717190496258/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://coinmonsta.io/

Yeah buy you faggots I'm down 50% from my ico price in August

It's a deal!

ITS A CREDIT CARD, YOU NERDS, NOT A DEBIT ONE
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, THIS SHIT IS GOING TO 100K TODAY
GET IN FAST

approaching 55k already
are you guys seriously going to miss this one

fuck yes...I wondered why the price was going up. Do you cucks understand that with TenX and Monaco and all that shit you are subject to 30% capital gains tax every time you swipe that thing? SALT has no capital gains tax penalty.

I always tell you niggas about the moon mission before it happens but you prefer to enter when its already high
ITS MOONING RIGHT NOW, STILL IN THE BEGINNING, REACHING 57K RIGHT NOW

58K BOYS
60K HERE WE GOOOOO

59K WOWWWWWWW

some resistance at 60k, can we break it?

Volume increasing fast as fuck

oh fuck please daddy yes

OH SHIT

ITS CRASHING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY DREAMS

The fuck are you spazzing out about? Weren't you the one shilling this?

ITS GOING UP AGAIN YES MY DREAM LIVES

3% pump? lol

it went from 50k when I made this thread to 60k now what you talking about nigga

lol you fucks are impatient. the news isnt even 30 minutes old. of course uninformed people are going to jump at the opportunity to sell for tiny profit.

yeah this shit came out of nowhere, most people dont know about it yet

I expect 70k in a few hours

This retard panicking at 1% gain and loss. I've seen it all now.

this shit mooned like 2 or 3 days ago and there wasnt a peep on biz

im just joking dude, shill, are you a autist or what

This is huge for people in the US since the other cards would mean you would have to pay short term capital gains for each purchase. This will be the first crypto backed credit card.

This is a big deal guys.

PUMP HER UP LADS

got in at 56300

So how would a crypto backed credit card work?

Yesterday I put a buy order at 50000 sats and it filled even though price came nowhere close to it, feelsfuckinggoodman

>bought at 59000 sats
>instantly dumps 2000 sats

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

it doesn't
lol at hundreds of different "crypto credit card" photoshops

this shit is going up to 40c at least

Relax bro, it will moon in a few hours

WHATS TAKING SO LONG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's dumping now. The people who've been holding bags wanted to pull out and move on.

wrong

That would be extremely dumb 1 month away from product release

its normal, long term holders who were just waiting for a green are selling
when they are done selling, we moon

Got in at 51k a few minutes before. It's nice to see green again.

>buys crypto to be financially set
>uses unstable loaning system

gg retards

I'm strapped in

I'm not so sure this shit is going to moon at all.
>News was 45 mins ago

Well take a look yourselves. The charts won't lie.

the dump is done r*tard lmao

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>almost fell for it
wew

Credit card = allin FOR MOON

I'm literally watching the charts right now.

Doesn't look done to me. Still downtrend.

so many people still don't realize this news. just wait. don't be pathetic and think you have to cut your losses. you'll be kicking yourself for days.

we tear this one down and smooth sailing

35 million tokens were sold for $0.25. this shit can't possibly moon, it's already overpriced

Coin has already tanked loads since ATH, bags have been sold, now it's when the market shows the true value.

I pulled it, let's go higher.

It's not done at all, but soon to be a good place to buy-in if you're late to, like me...

To be honest you're a bit foolish if you wait. It may not keep dumping (if you can even call it that) and I don't think it will.

the moon STARTED
CREDIT CARD = 200K SATS

It isn't stopping at all, actually pickup up steam now. 5 min. MACD about to cross back to buy again.

Still plenty of resistance for such small goals, think it just needs to break a few walls or is this tension a hint that nothing big is happening?

SALT
@SaltLending
It's a card with a line of credit backed by your blockchain assets. Once you repay you get to your btc/eth/etc back.

the dream
150k sat min

oh shit breaking resistances

nom nom nom

hasn't come close to the selloff that will occur from those that got in at the true price though. way too many coins sold for absolutely nothing.

There has been plenty of volume all these days it has been out and on Bittrex and Binance and Liqui for them to have already gotten out. Keep telling yourself it will go back down and then one day you wake up and it is gone forever.

TenX = 191 Million cap
Monaco = 78 Million
Don't get around capital gains tax

The cards aren't even the main feature of SALT and it is still better than those two.

..........................................are these niggers serious?!??

I don't think that most people without a background in lending, wealth management, and/or tax planning can can comprehend the limitless strategies this will provide to those whose wealth is predominantly cryptocurrency.

0/10 fud please try again, launching in December as planned