Spend $300 to buy steroids to finally make a little bit of gains

>Spend $300 to buy steroids to finally make a little bit of gains
>Get scammed by Jew

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/comments/5rfvn1/review_purplepandalabs_purple_tops_confirmed_bunk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only natties go to heaven

I just wanted to make a little bit of unnatty gains

bump

canada source?

sry bruh. just buy international or Purple pee pee labs

As long as you didnt just google "buy steroids online".

by jew do you mean the customs and border protection jew?

Yes... should i just brew my own shit then??

>a fool and his money

H-haha yeah...

probably the smartest thing to do desu, i would do it too but i live with roommates.

you're gonna be cheaper too.

Isn't it sketchy as fuck though?

>Order mysterious white powder
>The Chink messes up some sort of poison with testosterone powder
>You brew it
>Die

purple pee pee labs is pretty much as legit as you can be. Labmaxed, Janoshik tested,

I live with my parents though, how sketchy would it be to brew test, ai and pct?

pretty much impossible. you'd need cooking utensils and filters and everything and that needs a lot of space.

fuck. I live in the basement and i got it to myself though. Also where would I learn how to brew this shit without fuckin it up?

also isnt the minimum order like 100g which seems like a lot?

Ya cept his purple tops were proven to be completely bunk

[citation needed]

he held off on his purple tops until he can find a new lab to supply him. check his latest thread.

dont see anything about minimum order, he also sells finished products.

apparently he's right
reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/comments/5rfvn1/review_purplepandalabs_purple_tops_confirmed_bunk/

Is TP legit these days? The recent bloodwork debacle was pretty bad

i wouldn't risk it.

>TFW put in an order recently before the whole issue came up

JUST

bump

>not willing get to die for gains

stay hungry, Mr skeletal

Where does one go to learn how to brew their own shit?

Google.

Lol, doubtful. One would figure that sort of information would be highly censored.

lol no. you can fucking google how to make bombs idiot.

I mean you could order 10 grams if you really wanted to
But you're still gonna pay out of the ass for shipping so why not order 100 grams which will be like 3 years worth for yourself assuming that you don't plan on selling

Is it worth selling?

Seems very high profit. But I don't wanna deal with issues of people complaining it's bunk or infections or some sht

Just buy your roids from darknet/deepweb or w/e you wanna call it
I buy recreational drugs from time to time, never got scammed and never intercepted

Go on eroids. They have sources ranked - you can select which country you're in. and it's all community reviews. Get all of mine off there.

I don't think so, but I'm not broke as fuck.
Yeah you'll make some money but you'll also exponentially increase the chance of you copping a felony which isn't worth it imo.
Jail time and a felony isn't worth 10-20k imo

DELETE THIS FUCKING SHOWING SOURCES MODS

I live in Canada where possession is legal tho. I doubt most people give a fuck honestly.

Also seems way more than $10-20k.

On SST sources probably make $10k/month honestly. That's not much. Like 30 orders of $300 or so?

Got jewsed up!

Is making it easy? How long did it take you to learn how to cook your own batch?

it's basically what you'd do in any high school chem class, at least for test
I can't speak for making anavar or dianabol at home, but they can't be that hard either.

Is it worth it

300 is pretty cheap wtf did you buy

i think like 20ml of test e is 25 bucks in raws?

So yes its definitely worth it.

First cycle.

I'll never get that $300 back. It hurts so much

my first cycle cost me like 500 including needles, pct ect

wtf was ur first cycle gonna be

As long as you do your research for a source and have a place where you can do the brewing I'd say so
You save a fair bit of money that can be spent on needles/pct by home brewing which is nice.
Also assuming that your source for raws is good you have a much better idea of what you're pinning into your ass.

this sounds like horrible advice

lmfao at the thought of some Veeky Forums basement dweller injecting shit he made at home after a few hours of internet research

worst thing that could happen is infection or some serious fucking pip because he fucked the concentration up.

if he cant even find a good source for test how well do you think he will be at creating his own shit?

it was suppose to be 16 weeks of test-e 500mg/wk and ai and pct for it.

>worst thing that can happen is infection

OH YEAH. Totally not the fact that BB/BA is fucking toxic in high concentratioin or the fact that you're brewing powder from AN UNDERGROUND LAB IN CHINA

Seriously do you idiots even think this shit through?

No really. Take it back a few years. Before you started lifting. Now think it through.

>You are going
>To order white powder from a China criminal/greymarket lab labelled "testosterone" "aromasin" and "nolvadex"
>You are then going to follow instructions on the internet to brew it
>You are then going to inject this mysterious liquid
>Into your body
>Multiple times a week
>For months
>All to make some gains

What part of this sounds like a good idea?

You're seriously over estimating the difficulty of creating a solution and then filtering it and bottling it mate. It's not like the UGLs you see advertising gear have that different setups either, as long as you properly sterilize your shit and don't get sold bunk (which is the most difficult part) it's not exactly rocket science you're at an even footing if not ahead of most UGLs you'll find.
Granted he seems like a bit of an idiot, but making and then filtering solutions is pretty fucking easy either way.
Which is why you purchase from an established source whose test has recently been tested by multiple people. There's a risk involved that much is true, but it's the same risk you see in all gear. And for what it's worth you can test reasonably well for purity by using a laser thermometer and boiling some of the white powder that you get. These compounds have known boiling points that you can and should test before making your gear.

learn how to greentext

fucking this user i'm a noobie and made my order from the top site on eroids and my test,peptides and a few AI's arrived 2 days ago feels comfy af