twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when will you learn, whitey.

when will niggers learn to get a job?

>racism
>on Veeky Forums
Wowee

he started it

likely never

Ahh, nothing like using your disadvantaged brother for brief internet attention from people you will never meet

>say something racist
>surprised when someone says something racist back
Why are people so stupid?

>saying that someone said something racist when nobody did until that dude said nigger
Why are you so stupid?

>it's not racist if it's a white person

Well, it's not like he can expect to get anything more than that from him

oh jesus
>reddit is pure cancer

You guys do realise this is an ironic greentext story right?
I don't think he was serious

The fucking blade, cut since he swam to USA from Africa in the early 1800's

when will they learn?

how the fuck do you make sure you never get a boner wearing that?

>even the downies are coal burning

jesus

i think my favorite part was the 12:30 to 12:34 time frame.

Never

lol he looks like a litteral turd

Looks like it wouldn't be bigger than her middle finger anyhow

Inb4 grower

Just think there is probably 2 shrunken testes in there somewhere too

his dick and balls: gone

growers are no joke m8, i've seen some crazy shit

He better put out an APB

His would have to quadruple in size at least to be impressive

and only double his size to have his fucking dick sticking out during the event

Prolly too dehydrated

>t. dicklets who shame guys mildly smaller than themselves
It's like when 5'9" guys Manlet bash

ur tiny roid chode wouldnt be noticeable anyway

OP here, this was meant to be a manlet thread, not a racist thread brehs. The roider's leg is smaller than a woman's who is only like 4 inches taller

I'm literally 1 inch flaccid, but when I get erect it goes up to 6 inches. 6x the size of my flaccid dick.

They fucked.

ur autistic lol

ik, thats why I chose to insult the stupid nigger who tried to make it about race

we cant have one thread about manlets with it turning into racism
baka

>we can't have one hateful ism without referring to another
Hate breeds more hate friend

>Yo! I got down.

>mom asks how tall i am
>tell her im 5'7
>'i can't believe you're that short'

... Not sure what the problem is here. Dude is jacked. Posing with a female with tig ol' biddies, no hover hand.

You're jelly aren't you? Admit it user.

>That right hand

Im almost exactly like this, im so fucking ashamed of my body, if i start SS and eating right right now, will I look good for summer, not aesthetic, but average

Nig, if you're at such a low bf, congrats. Your gains will be more noticeable than most people if you're not dumb about diet. You pack on 15 lbs of muscle and you'll look decent. Get on it.

Dont do SS, just start bulking normally.

>roidheads
>getting bones

Top kek.

definitely. 3 months from now, if you hit the gym 3x/week and didn't fuck around while you were there you would look noticeably better by Summer.

>likes country music

>likes country music
>doesn't like cowboys
???

I'd take my guns over this slag even if she was the ONLY FUCKING WOMAN IN ALL OF EXISTENCE OR CONCEIVABLE EXISTENCE/MYTHOS!!!!1111

i made a fake a tinder and put a decent looking guy and put "6'" in the bio a long with some other standard stuff and i get matches like crazy. It's funny but actually pretty hurtful at times since i never got matches when i put my real manlet height (5'10). If i'm in the mood I will make plans with these height queens and just never show up. I'll even talk to them on the phone first. I use my real voice and act like a normal guy. I just dont show up when we plan to meet. Or i'll have her get ready so i can "come pick her up". I never come of course

it's hilarious but honestly i think these bitches deserve it

Lmao nice sad existence you fucking worm.

You're a fucking loser.

nah its really amusing because i dont do it to every chick i get matched with just the ones that make a big deal about height. One first message i got was "6 feet with shoes or in socks?" i replied "socks" and she sent some emoji with hearts and "im down"

Look, you don't have to justify how much of a fucking loser you are to me bruh(?).
Just have fun with your whole thing.

i am having fun dude im just giving details on wymyn'z standards in 2017

its harsh i know

>2012
>being a white knight
Shiggy

If she were the only woman in existence she would probably have a different opinion on guns desu

I Side With The Cancerous Feminists: The Post

>lasting 2 minus

they never learn

cringy, but everyone should knows women will treat you differently if youre tall dark and handsome, even if it's very subtle

so was this a manlet making fun of a lanklet or a lanklet making fun of a manlet or a manlet making fun of manlets or what

>contest ready
>getting a boner

hahaha

geezus

Dexter is so aesthetically proportioned, he makes being jacked look normal.

Tits in your face all day

Everyday

Some people are even sadder than radfems, like

What lift does he do for that nose?

Genetics

Ethnicity: caucasian, taurus

The best time to start was years ago. The second best time to start is now.

Do it.

Damn Dexter Jackson is 5'6. I guess I can live the dream 5'8 God tier height checking in.

No divide plz

Ayyy lmao

>I have nothing else interesting about me other than my height and weight

All that's needed is a good bio 90% of the time, I purposely list all my dorky shit plus my manlet status and still get matches, you guys are just permavirgins.

a tall height makes a good bio you autist

LMAO WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

She was already into you (not you, the guy in the picture), and was flirting. It's not like if you had said shoes she would have screamed FUCK OFF MANLET

Fucking manlets are so triggered you're out here trying to ruin lives holy shit off yourself

>tfw you will never be taller than your dad

Im going to Hell Folks...

fuck man, this is so sad... im Kind sorry for those guys

Somebody got out from the manlet pit and made this

youtube.com/watch?v=HCJ_6tuY-Pg

the fuck you talking about.
DYEL!

those aren't feminists

>Roiding
>Functioning penis

u wat

i made a fake tinder and put a decent looking girl and put 110 lbs in the bio a long with some other standard stuff and i get matches like crazy. It's funny but actually pretty hurtful at times since i never got matches when i put my real weight (200 lbs). If i'm in the mood I will make plans with these fuckbois and just never show up. I'll even talk to them on the phone first. I use my real voice and act like a normal girl. I just dont show up when we plan to meet. Or i'll have him get ready and book a restaurant and tell him I´ll be there soon. I never come of course

it's hilarious but honestly i think these assholes deserve it

you can lose weight. you cant gain height
if it wasnt already obvious unironically start thinking about ending it

should he not supposed to be taller?
Looking at his face, i would think he is a tall guy...

this fucking Picture, even fucking noble Elves!

> 4 inches taller

I don't know how to break it to you breh, but she is probably only 1 inch taller that him.

The way you've been measuring, that means you're going to have to divide your dick length by four. So you aren't really packing 8 inches... I'm so sorry, breh.

Funny how she's only using the classic fat person angles.

Hey, you US fags wanted to keep the imperial system.

6 ft = 183 cm
5'10' = 178 cm

See how much better this looks? You really think the dumb women on Tinder even knows what 6' is? The only reason they go by that number is because they've heard it in some movie or garbage TV show they watch.

>asking for height
>being chubby as fuck
kek

honestly 6ft looks pretty nice desu

The retard meter is out of bounds on this one. What the fuck did you expect when dating on an app? butthurt little faggot