Vert Krew- Where you guys at

Vert Krew- Where you guys at

good floor right now, the slant eyes are about to get this live on an exchange... cup and handle action happening too, get in now fellas

Ground floor is 48k my man.

Don't do this too me

Yeah we for sure crashing right now, I am waiting for another floor to go all in, trading on swings rn.

I think this is the current swing floor, been watching for 2 hours, will go up from here

Here is my hot take TA, we about to crash again maybe.

Update: I was correct

IT'S FUCKIN CRASHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMY MOMMY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

just wait, a dead cat will bounce

Current floor is at 54.2k sats

Sell point? think we can push it to 60k?

Nah it is downtrending hard right now, I am aiming for 1-2k sat profits per swing

stop making vertcoin threads

let the price drop next couple days

buy the dip

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the whitepaper for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound with this coin. It is insubstantial at best, and outright bordering on a scam at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

I dunno, seems like all the altcoins are down right now.

I too have watched Rick and Morty.

Cow-a-lunga-bunga!

lmao vert didn't explode for no reason, it has a very solid dev team and many good tech aspects, I am gonna stay with it

vertcoin is dope as fuck

if u dont agree

u are probably a beta pussy

>watch me chadtext on u beta boi pussays

Going to place a nice buy order at 46k

This is the dip friend

It's not over

>Bought at 61k today

Vertcoin is the chad of cryptocurrency

under 50 when?

I feel like I am trying to keep up with autistic sheep who like to feed whales - just fucking hold you retards

we are hodling numbnuts, but we want to also buy on the dip.

Linkies make me scared of holding

I have no fiat left ...

then get a job faggot

sold and now waiting for mona coin to go up.

this coin failed me

You think we have reached the floor on this dip yet?

>chasing coins after they've already pumped 10x
truly the biztard way

I'm losing hope in VTC short term. It's obvious that no one has any idea where the floor is. Yesterday I was convinced that the floor was gonna be ~61k and now we're already at 54k. Don't be surprised to see 50k or even 48k at this rate. To me, it's good news because I know it'll spring back up but I'm regretting now for HODLing (and I'm hodling because I bought low enough that not even a 50k floor can hurt me much). But I should've traded the swings

nah I think we will see upper 40s.

I think u know. This is the same thing as XLM. Just fk'd. XLM got IBM on its side but hey it can't even make it above 700 without falling.

Vertcoin might make it to upbit, but so are 100 other cryptos. Why would anyone buy VTC? No one even knew about this shit. It's litecoin that made it.

We'll end up holding until the halvening, where it probably might go up to 90'ish. Not too far a time right? December? Yeh.

wtf is happening here nothings moving

Man don't you get it? Biz shilled the coin cuz it was going to be added to the exchange. Now it's correcting after everyone bought it hot like mongoloids.

So now people will buy this dip and they'll be the only ones to truly make a profit when it hits exchange upbit. I mean this one guy bought at 78 and people patted him on the back, smiled, and said he was going to be okay once it hit UpBit. . . not sure if he's feeling good right now.

>alts on sale
>doesn't want to buy

which exchange? i thought this was just the halving pump

halving in december

mg adderall to read a single white paper
Yeah, your advice is worth taking.

Your reddit spacing shows how low IQ you are.