FUCK

FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

arkecosystem.github.io/ark-paperwallet/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is it behaving like this?

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's in a pretty consistent channel right now. It will probably bounce back to 50k again tomorrow.

If you panic sell ark now you're an idiot

It fucking won't and we all know it won't, all its ever done is bleed

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

BUY THE DIP DUMMIES MOBILE WALLET SOON

>tfw deluded arkie

EVERYTHING IS FINE

We *might* come back to 50, but we are more likely to go to 48 and continue to trend down (more slowly than this) until the next big pump. Based on the 1y it looks overdue and if we're lucky this is just one big accumulation to shake people out cheap beforehand.

But hey, it could be going to 35k, which based on that same 1y is close to the average ark buy in, so there would be a lot of price support there.

Price manipulation sell walls at 50k sats the last few weeks a big whale is accumulating, let it happen and ride the ARK to the moon bois

Not true. It was stuck forever in the $0.40-0.80 range all summer. Then it broke well above $2.00. This pattern is familiar to any long term Armies. Get in now or you'll have to buy in over $5 in a few months.

nah you're no jesus, this coin can tank forever and ever

Im starting to even doubt the point of holding alts at all

Bitcoin goes up, alts go down

Bitcoin goes down alts go down even more

Seems like they are only worth holding while bitcoin is steady and the second its moves you should just sell and go into btc. If i just fucking bought btc and held with my initial investment I would be up almost 40% than I am right now.

anyone who's been holding this coin longer than a month realises that this the third time this coin has followed this pattern. big run up and then 2 months of down trend and accumulation. feel free to sell now if you want to ride the flavors of the week, but just know this is normal for this coin

then sell you weak handed faggot

If it goes back to 2 dollars or below. I'll buy in heavily.
I want to get free arks from delegates

then it goes below ICO price and you'll keep buying and become a Digibytemarine, you just don't learn from other examples

>ark below ico price
>ark below 1c
please god make it so, ill buy the whole supply

then it gets delisted for having such as low trading volume and you're stick hagholding this deadweight, good luck and hope you heed my advice. Buy some request to make for your losses, its never too late friend

have faith my children

ark will go to 10$ in November, I don't expect you to believe me, so just wait

holding 23k pretty comfy, also I couldn't sell because the paper wallet is in a
safe-deposit box in switzerland and I'm a couple thousand miles away from it. Try it guys, it made my mind more healthy ;)

AAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I almost pity you weak handed faggots. I bought in at 15K sats when you cunts said ark was going to zero.

you have a problem, poor faggot? Are you happy to pay taxes in burgerland when cashing out? I'm doing that rather taxfree. In accordance that you make money with crypto, but I doubt it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAHAHAHA

Mind donating some to an arklet? Only hodling 1100.

okay I'll board a flight asap, I could be there in about 13 hours, stay tuned

Doesnt anyone have a decent JUST for ARK lying around somewhere?

Except alts can go 10x 20x 30x or more in 12 months time if you pick a few that aren't insta kills

requesting this.

there u go user, handmade.

Moved my ARK stack to SALT territory yesterday, feels good catching a moon launch for once.

Just stop telling them. If they have the attention span of one of my pubes and can't read a chart, they honestly deserve to be poor.

is there even such a thing as a paper ARK wallet?

what? I do have a paper wallet, idk what you mean

I mean I didn't know ARK had paper wallet support

arkecosystem.github.io/ark-paperwallet/

ark has a lot, and there will be more, you should buy and completely forget about it for a couple months, don't even include it in your portfolio to have a look at. After that you'll be happy

ARK was my first ever altcoin, first bought it back in June. Anything I've bought I've locked up into my wallet

nice, keep it going, we'll both be rich once more normies discover crypto