Giving up?

who else here is hopeless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>24 year old dropout NEET virgin
>Put my entire life savings into crypto
>Coins are all dropping into red
>My one hope of maybe retiring and not having to get a minimum wage job is dying

Feel with me

>kissless virgin
>put my entire life savings into crypto 2 years ago
>fall for the day trading meme
>have less btc than when I first started but overall still up in USD kek
Feels desu

>seeing all red, taking pills and going to a sht job
my life right now

I was until I got into crypto. Put £40k into BTC last month. Not cashing out until it's 20x. If BTC dies, it's lights out for me boys

Get out of your misery, start mining Bitcoinereum!

I still have hope in some alts mooning big time in 2018

it's like destiny has a way to fk us everytime

LET THE WOJACKS HIT THE FLOOR
>LET THE WOJACKS HIT THE FLOOR

can you just fuck off? nobody is falling for this shit

I know I'm a gigantic faggot for this but could you send me 0.05? It would mean so fucking much to me and virtually nothing to you. Crypto is my only hope

14aRXRpi2eMYpDUSvddLGQtVfbChnGDoET

not really hopeless, just current situation is fucking garbage
>go to a shitty ghetto tier community college
>no friends, virgin
>today's problems are out my parents league so i can't even go to them for help
I still keep my head up though because I have a plan that doesn't involve crypto so even if to does go to shit I still have options. I'm going to get rich no matter what. We're gonna make it brahs

that's tough, hope u make it bro

im still hopeful that link will go to 100 usd

You only lose money if you sell

>I have learned the way of chadtexting
>I am becoming chad

thanks bro, and ditto

Me.
I'm going to spend my last grand on a computer to just get some good escapism while I still can.

I have $500 in crypto and my parents are losing the house. Guess which expense they will want to get rid of first?

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

soon dude, but fucking sirgay better hurrys the fuck up and stops edging us with this blueballing only 2 exchanges bullshit

this feel... i can't take it. May the Green Candle's God bless us
as a form to escape i'm buying a vr headset. yea, lame

so beautiful

Do you guys really think it will go this high? That would be life-changing for me.

Hello, me

if it actually gets adopted

I put my LINK away into cold storage, going to just focus on getting out of this dead end town full of losers for now. Maybe this time next year things will be better. I don’t have my hopes up though.

You will make it, friend. We all will. Don't give up!

I'm down on a few coins like TenX and ODN but I'm up 50k on Neblio and it has 3x growth room still. There's plenty of money to be made out here boys you just have to find the right projects. My next big investment is Modum.

I have no reason to be hopeful anymore. Crypto has been nothing but one long JUST moment for me for the past few months and it doesn't look like anything will change

thank you

i dont feel as bad as my 14 to 8 BTC loss

I plan to commit suicide by the end of the year so there's also that.

u have nearly 4 btc. that more than most. you have a better chance of making it than 90% of this board

I have newfound hope
>about 50% of my net worth in stocks
>about 50% in crypto
>holding BTC from $1800
>doubled my bitcoin balance
>have literally about $80 cash to my name

Feelsokman. But if crypto dies I’ll be fucking broke. My stocks are half blockchain co’s/VC firms/the underlying asset is crypto. So I’ll take a 75%+ hit if the crypto market went to zero.
I just want to make it, senpai.

the worst of all is the thought that even after we manage to make it the feels remains.
kek

Nigger i saw you post yestersay. You can still recover to 4.2 btc and stay the fuck there. No 500,000 adresses could possibly hold more than you. Don't give up, friendo

14 to 8 isn't shit in this fucking mad volatility
you fucking pussy
i have over a decade experience
you fucking should be ashamed you random internet person
how dare you post this

>You can still recover to 4.2 btc
Why such a specific number? And even so, I'd still be down over $100k from where I should have been right now.

Got in to Alts 6 months ago. 5k in losses later, I dumped all of my shitcoins at an 80% loss and bought Bitcoin. At the rate it is going, by Segwit, I will have recovered all of my shitcoin losses and be up 20%. At the end of 5 years, I will retire. Pic related.

I lost so much money because of this fucker Ryan lye and went all in qtum in the end.

I know it is my fault but I seriously would love to beat him up so fucking bad holy shit fuck me

>started in crypto because I've been reading about it
>put my savings of 0.3 BTC into it
>keep losing money due to mistakes and never cashing out when at highs thinking it'll moon harder
>now at 0.12 BTC

Haha I'll win eventually right haha...

If you're just failing in trading and don't want to get into pnd groups, just buy BTC and sit on it, or buy coins that given dividends (COSS, Kucoin, Posw, etc)

the problem is that I'm a poor faggot (as they say around here) in a rush to live alone, be away from all the disturbance and all, since i'm just with 26 yrs and my anxiety is causing me arrhythmia. feels bad; anyway, that's why i rushed at alts

Post your ETH address

God bless you user

0xfB4df52D2b49B0209CBaa7b982a949a8b2C75Df5