/fraud/ general

Steroids General.

Time to start upping the cardio and leaning out for slut season.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

steroidcalc.com/
strawpoll.me/12420315/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello

In for cyclist legs

I run the stuff from costco, usually one cap (300mg) a day but if I'm running a ton of gear ill do 2x a day.

You ever figure out a good recipe for that DHB? I want to get off tren for a little while but pick up another good compound and I was planning on DHB but damn, nobody can brew it at 200mg/ml.

I'm so psyched because I found a local source. A bro I knew through a friend; they just broke up and I knew he roided, so I hit him up on FB and asked if he could talk. He was like "nah I'm not much of a phone talker" and I was like "well I don't want a record of what we talk about" and he was like "ok call me"

he set me up with an app that encrypts messages and they automatically delete after a set time. I just put in an order for var and NPP and I'm psyched!

for how much? no reason to buy if hes overpricing like a faggot.

>140mg Test P/wk
ok
>2.1g Tren A/wk
kek
>700mcg Clen&T3/wk
kek

will not die but feel like it at some point

stats? out of mere curiosity

The NPP is high, $100 per vial for 200mg/ml

I can't remember the price of the var, but I asked for an oral suspension with an eyedropper, like how Chem used to provide it. It's 50 mg/ml but I forget the volume and the price.

I know it's high but I feel safer and more convenient than doing the whole Western Union thing.

Also the two sources I ever used I found on here, and both were awesome. Ever since mods cracked down I feel like it's less convenient to find good sources so I figured I'd give the in person thing a try.

>NPP is high, $100 per vial for 200mg/ml
lol, is it a 1L vial?

>not buying your gear in milk jugs
never gonna make it

haha okay dude.

>rather take local sources over sources with posted labmax and bloodworks

Shit now you guys are making me second guess my decision.

Its unfortunate that such a great face is on a body with breasts like that

>100 per vial
Holy shit

Want some winny? ;)

what the actual everloving fuck

>unfortunate
s-sorry they're not AAs.

good, you should be.

Is there even such a thing as NPP at 200 mg/ml? I just checked sst and the most I see on there is 150.

>$100 per vial for 200mg/ml

Gotta love the street game.

P.S. Enjoy your crippling pip at that concentration

By now you should know the rules of this thread
Im very disapointed in you

Okay, I just started doing roids.
This is what I got up to naturally.

On the first two weeks I am on 250 mg of test e and 200 mg of deca a week and then from the third week on I will be on 500 mg of test and 300 mg of deca.

>age 24
>time spent lifting 3 years (I did other sports before)
>bf% 15%

>tfw you will never be a manlet with a 14 inch wingspan that makes your arms look big in pics

Why live

Oh and I am about 215 lbs and 6'0.

why go with lower dosage first? basically makes your first two weeks a waste.

You can look like Frank Zane or Zyzz

would breed even if dog filter was actually there irl, holy shit i have all sorts of feels right now most of which pic related

How come powerlifters in the 70s had the best physiques?

Mirin just about everything, dayum son.

>6'0

Don't start off on the wrong foot by lying to us

Because I am a first time user, also you have to ease into this because you introduce new chemicals to your body, to get used to it.

Even my friend who is a more experienced user starts with lower dosages first.

>why go with lower dosage first? basically makes your first two weeks a waste.

An avarage male produces about 4-7 mg testosterone a day, I don't think so mate.

Whatever you want to believe then

Because lifting heavy shit.

I'll report back after the cycle provided I dont die

you have no idea how the enanthate ester works

sad!

My dick is longer than your forearms.

If telling the truth you must be THICC... in which case, I jelly.

I think you're lying tho or have magic cam angles.

Well, tell me then

It lasts about 7 days in your system.

Your blood levels build slowly as time progresses.

Speaking of blood levels, is there a steroidplot.com equivalent still around? That would help demonstrate it best.

steroidcalc.com

I know that, still I have to let my body get used to it.

Found it: steroidcalc.com/

Put your dosage in there and see for yourself.

It's a 14 week cycle dude

Just gone on that site. I've previously always used test e pinning once a week. From that it looks like that leaves significant fluctuations. Is it better to pin twice a week half the dosage?

I thought it was fine to just do it all in one go. Same with tren.

Absolutely I pin twice a week with all enanthate/cypionate esters.

Not sure what you mean by tren, what's the ester?

You need to mix up your pinning frequency for maximum ester confusion

But really once a week isnt enough for enth

Tren e

I hate pinning to be honest. I reckon I'll still just pin once a week. 1ml of tren 200mg and 2ml test 300mg all in the same syringe. Much better than having to pin 2-4 times a week at lots of different sites.

Does anyone cruise on 300 mg? Or is that too high.

I will pin twice a week from the third week dude, but I handed 450 mg pretty well.

Do you think I can pin twice from this week?

I really don't mind

>not respecting the tren
[doubt]

*Handled

Wot u mean by this?

Don't have to mention your dick dude...

Of course he does. He has tiny dick. Lying makes him feel better.

because it's fucking impossible without massive amounts of multiple supersolvents

gonna try 100mg/ml and see if it holds, there's like 15 different people that want a piece of it's g2g

So how is this then?

That's good.

> get plastic surgery
> wear fitness clothes
> suck dick
Woweee so heaalthy!

anyone get lumps after they subq'd and if so how long did it take yours to go away?

I switched to IM for my 3d pin but my lump from my first pin is still there.

can you shut the fuck up with this shit already you fat piece of shit?

>20
>200 lbs
>8 week cycle 500mg test e and dbol
Thoughts, /fraud/?

umm, why the hostility?

>8weeks

Kill yourself, those are my thoughts.

thoughts: kill yourself

Approaching week 2 of 14 week test c cycle. 250mg pinned twice weekly

How long does it take to start gaining strength/size

Hi, reddit.

Do you prefer 16 weeks?

ayy lmao

I prefer 20 weeks desu.

15 weeks.

Why are you bleeding so much? Use a smaller gauge needle.

Use 21 gauge.

> daily reminder that if you're not harpooning yourself full of a gram of test every week with tears streaming out of your eyes you are a FAGGOT

>goofy flat feet

Shush faggot

You are fat and will get side effects from all the estrogen that's about to hit you. Hope you have an AI ready.

b-but i have low e2

you injected too much subq my dude

that is literally the most unrelated thing you could say

Are you not able to use BTC for some reason? There are plenty of good sources outside of /fraud/ on that other le website

I haven't figured out how to use BTC yet. I once tried going to one of those cricket wireless places that supposedly sell BTC but when I went they said they don't do that any more.

only .5ml of test e 400, I was thinking either;
A) Reaction to the oil
B) Not pinning deep enough
C) This may be common and im just over analyzing everything.

Im going to go buy some benadryl for the fuck of it and see if it helps though.

How much did you guys gain on your first test only cycle? I'm 6'2" 185 and hoping to gain 20 pounds of solid muscle. Hoping for 15 pounds with my second cycle. Realistic? Diet and training are spot on.

Roid rage senpai

I prefer blast and cruise m8

The high concentration probably isn't helping

Running 250 test a week atm, while cutting, high trt/cruise dose.
Still to fat, but what would happen if i keep losing weight and up it to 500test, babies first cycle.

Cut down till lower bodyfat and then hop on the first cycle or waste some mass cause keep on cutting while doing first cycle.

Redpill me on HCG Veeky Forums. Thinking about using it for my next test tren (both e) cycle.

Probably not, I tried to do research before starting but didnt find anything on the subject, It looks like I learned my lesson. I just hope they go away soon as they are very un aesthetic

I heard that it reduces inflammation and increases feelings of wellbeing?

If you have a bank account and credit/debit card then just use Coinbase. It's super convenient. Even if your rl source turns out to be good, nice to have the internet as a backup

If they don't go away on their own any GP worth his salt should be able to fix you up under a local. The only problem is getting the lecture that comes with it.

>"yeah i was injecting steroids"
>"what the hell how are you so fat then..."

Survivorship bias. Nobody talks about the mediocre lifters of that day. barely-escaped-DYELs of the 70s didn't instagram themselves 12 times a ady.

Real talk, do steriods really cause health problems like small testicles or heart problems?

kys

>small testicles
>problem

I havent sat on my balls in years and I can sit cross legged above the knee extremely comfortably

>small testicles
Yes but they go back to normal after your cycle.
>Heart problems
If you abuse serious blasts or serious long cruises or just serious high dosages yes.

A medium cycle or two wont do a whole lot to your heart.

I'm gonna piggy back of this question but I just started my first cycle of test and anadrol and I noticed my shits have been pretty nasty like I feel like I did when I used to drink 75 beer a week and eat a poutine from Harveys every lunch yet I am eating clean right now. Is this a side effect of steroids?

Can bunk mk-677 cause shut down ?

that's a stupid question

"bunk" mk677 could be anything. maybe you got dbol, winny, sdrol, etc. that would shut you down.

Here are results so far from Reddit and fraud: Age at first pin

strawpoll.me/12420315/r

25 gauge forever.

Majority, of small sample, pinning before 23

>anyone got the keksimus maximus animated legion gif?