Squats are for Autist Losrers

Only just got here but think I've got the measure of the place. Basically you're triggered by curl bros and chads at the gym who are cut and get girls.

So to compensate you all do squats because 1) it's easy to grow muscle on your legs even if you're a low test beta 2) it allows you to compensate for your own insecurity about ripped guys with decent upper body.

Just to trigger you further:

I'm:
> 12% body fat 75KG
> Bench 120kg ORM
> Shoulder press 85KG ORM
> Squat probably about 90KG
> Deadlift 140KG
> shagged over 90 women and am in early my 20s

Here's my tip lads:

> get on the test and tren
> failing that the test and dbol or var
> stop squatting your legs look retarded
> start side lat raising - low weight perfect form for the medial delts.
> start incline benching
> start preacher curling

Stop being deadlift/squat bro adidas gazelle knee straps beta male faggots.

>lifting for girls

:)

Why can't I do all of that and squat too?

I lift for strength on shoulder press and bench. But don't do lots of squats or deadlifts so I don't look shit.

Best of both worlds, user.

Nothing wrong with squatting, but there is when your legs are massive and the rest of your body is tiny. Looks far more retarded than an over developed upper body

i agree after spending forever on various big three routines all i can say is as long as you train full body train it however the fuck you want. everything else is memes

>roiding
>75 kg

You forgot to tell us your height Mr.Machoman

Don't train for size. Want to still fit in nice tailored suits. Body fat gets down to 8% when cutting. Bench press isn't far off 2x bodyweight.

5'8 aka god tier eternal anglo height

so you train to look dyel? Why do you roid then?

Case closed.

I've only ever done one small test cycle. I'm just recommending t for autist gimps with 0 upper body Dev.

EL EM EY OH

>> shagged over 90 women and am in early my 20s

degenerate

>5'8

But I still lift more than you don't I, neet?

i do everything but squat

squatted for 6 years but finally gave it up after some injuries and overall dissatisfaction with how much effort i was putting into one lift for very little payoff

squats are still a great lift for most people though you just need to watch yourself if you're a weird anthropometric outlier

>140kg dl
>lifting more than anyone, including literal girls

> t. triggered T. rex mode gimp

>t. chicken legged weak af manlet

> Bench 120kg ORM

For someone in their early to mid twenties who is on roids and only works their upper body, this is pathetic. Especially with your short manlet arms 160+ kg should be ez mode for you.

I'm not on roids you gimp.

And no it's not pathetic. 160kg bench at 72kg is powerlifer level. I have a life.

Lmao I played football in college for 3 years and just that training program got me to 180 kg bench ORM. And I have lanky arms. And focused on compund leg lifts for the most part.

Lol you do not bench 400 lbs.

Good for u mate. and no doubt you weighed over 100kg while you were doing that. I weigh 70. Some times sub that on a cut. So relative to my body weight I was still lifting more than you.

Faggit.

5'8 is only God tier if you're Jewish.

I do wonder, though you brag that you shagged 90 grills, that you aren't maybe making the world a worse place? Am I projecting?

Yeah he does. He played college football for three years and that magically meant he can bench press 400lbs easy.

I've got a friend who did a year swimming and now he deadlifts 600 pounds.

Definitely not bullshitting....

I'm English. This place is already a worse place mate.

It's god tier if you're The. Eternal. Anglo.

Also 5'8-9 ideal height for military recruits. Most special forces guys are that height. Best for cardio vascular endurance and bodyweight relative sttrength

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>i lift for strength
>shit tier roid bench and OHP
>lmao sub2pl8 squat

just admit you
1.muskles for confidence
2.base your life off how much pussy you get
3.fell for the roid meme, forgot to train legs and now have Mass-envy for every dude that trains legs for fun

relative strength?

nigga you deadlift 140kg

that's less than I did at 16 years old

you don't have relative strength, you have relative weakness

Where the fuck do you think you are?

How did you know I was a NEET?

I have literally never seen the fabled T-rex mode. I have seen countless guys with nolegs but I have never ever ever seen someone with oversized legs.

Strict form military pressing more than you weigh for reps is relative strength u cunt

Post your physique

For bonus points include legs.

Im sure you wont do either lel.

I hate this real-time strenghth meme. Oh I lift more in comparison to my weight than you hurr you're still a lesser man who is smaller and lifts less and would get his shit kicked in.

It's like in fighting when the best 155er tries act tough around any run of the mill 205er, they'd get merked

Genuinely would but I have lots of distinctive tattoos. My legs are normal sized. I wear skinny jeans. Don't look like one of these retarded faggots with massive quads that can barely fill out a t shirt.

My physique looks a lot like pic attached but wit bigger delts and traps

It's amazing how many people roid to be mediocre.

If you're gonna roid, fine, but at least leave humanity behind in the process.

I haven't because at my gym it's just decent chaps who aren't insecure neets only training legs. Pic related is average Veeky Forums "MUH SKWOTS MUH DEADLIFTS MUH OATS" low test shit facial aesthetics virgin neet

No shit Sherlock. That's why we have weight classes you fucking autistic gimp

you deadlift 140kg

that's relative pussy weight, relative to me as a lanky beanpole teenager

maybe you should relatively bulk up and train relatively harder

Hahahaha I have never had mass envy for gimps with giant swollen tumour looking quads. It's pathetic.

That's the point I'm making retard, you going up To a bigger guy saying well I lift more in comparison to my bodyweight durrrrr doesn't mean shit when he still lifts more overall weight and would kick the shit out of you

I have wide hips and I would look like this guy if I squat.

So yeah I just isolate calves, maybe some goblet squats for functional strength, but otherwise fuck squats.

I deliberately don't deadlift and squat. Don't want ugly fat ass and quads. I'm actually attractive unlike most of you spastics and so don't want to ruin how I look.

Also, how many of you here train obliques? I bet fuck all of you do. Because they make you look utterly shiy. So maybe you should consider how hypocritical that is.

And yes obliques are functional.

itt: manlet madness

Let me guess, you're 17 years old chubby kid who weighs 250lbs and doesn't understand how real men talk to each other.

Go back to your mums basement you neet virgin.

Shit and blocky not shiy. Typo

Post pic than faggot

I have shagged over 180 and am in my early teens

>Real men
>5'8"

Ok now I know you're trolling

> no thanks to deliberately doxing myself to you neet gimps to turn me into a meme

I have a larger head than this guy and a frame that small wouldnt suit me. Im near your numbers OP, with higher lower body numbers, though your shoulder press blows mine out of the water.

Im also heavier than you and at a higher bf%. 190lb @ 18%. Though im also probably taller @ 6ft.

Current plan is to bulk on test til im about 205/215 then cut down to ~14% bf.

Dont mind the h8 itt OP. I used to be in denial about what women found attractive too.

post face pic relatively little man, i want to see how relatively good looking you are

How about I post one of my face in your sisters twot seeing as that's how it looks most of the time.

Sounds like you're big enough. Why not just cut on test and tren now? You'll be able to shed fat while gaining strength and a bit of muscle.

And cheers m8. I find it funny the amount of people on Veeky Forums who are deliberately sabotaging themselves by growing massive legs with a shit upper body and lots of fat. There's nothing wrong with being aesthetic and looking attractive to women.

> daily reminder that most women think brad Pitt in fight club is ideal physique.

still waiting on that picture little guy

relatively, of course

(relative to me, i am much bigger than you)

>op lunges at me using manlet fu
>easily outmanoeuvre him thanks to not skipping legs
>he turns and aims a punch at my face
>connects with my chin cleanly
>he flies backwards due to his weak legs being unable to transmit resultant force from the floor to his arms
>nobody told him about functional strength
>i pick him up and put him on a high shelf
>assume hes still there

> daily reminder that we need to help our young men get weaned of anime and lose their virginity.

Also lol if you don't think I can punch. Have competed in several unlicensed boxing fights - which is more than I can say for 99% of the squatting neets here.

Any dyel can DL for a few months and get a good DL. I respect ops 120 bench at 75 more than some dyel with a 200 kg dl

if anyone can get a good DL why don't you have one?

typical little manlet making manlet excuses for his weakness

Do girls like Biceps? All I ever hear is abs and ass

Im not the op, if He doesnt want to so the Lift its his decision. His bench is decent enough for me to say that hes not weak, and He ohps above Bw too

I don't have a good deadlift or squat because I don't squat and I barely ever deadlift. I'm 5'8 so getting a good deadlift and squat would make me look shit and also mean i can't wear tailored suits.

It's a personal decision.

The point I'm making is not deadlifting or squatting is fine. It's just autist insecure neets on here who have shit upper bodies so get off on the fact that can squat 300lbs when bigger guys can't. The point is if the average gym bro wanted to they would be deadlifting way more than the neets on here.

>op is half an hour into his daily 1 mile walk, making good time
>he spots a girl having car trouble
>she calls to him, hey you look pretty strong, want to help push my car up onto the curb out of traffic?
>sure thing he says
>spends 5 minutes straining to move the car
>big arms useless in real world situations without lower body strength base
>her dad arrives and pushes her mini himself while giving you a disdainful look

> Probably just tie a rope to the bumper and curl it up onto the pavement desu m8

t. centaur blaha

you seriously took test and tren to get these shitty stats ? wtf bro

yuck

It just shows that this place has gone to shit when a bait thread like this gets so many replies.

I'm dyel as fuck and I can push a car

Dom agrees.

hes so dyel

>hes so dyel

This board is full of body dysmorphia. Stop constantly looking at ripped bodybuilders. Go outside. Dom is bigger than 95% of irl average dudes.

yeah well not bigger than me and hes a casual lifting dyel piece of shit who just lifts to make money on youtube but ran out of video ideas because theres only so much shit to make satirical shit shows out of so now he stopped

>medial delts

No such muscle

>Adidas Gazelle

What's wrong with these srs

Saying squats are for autists is kinda generalizing, my lower body is developed and I work on them because I play Rugby for my uni, but my upper body is no joke either though.

And who cares what women want OP, they'll believe whatever the fuck we say anyway, if I'm not shagging grills, it's okay, me and the guys are faggots for each other anyways :^)

lol, ya... now he drives dope cars for a job and got a burger king commercial...what a loser..

I think you're confusing advice with sarcasm

why the fuck would i listen to a god damn juicer

>roid rage ego thread

lmao

Fuck skinny jeans. Any Veeky Forumsggots claiming that that shit looks like a real man needs to neck themselves. Fuck caring what anyone thinks. I'll take cargo shorts and combat boots any day. Don't even care about pussy. I like being able to walk through a mall or school and have pencil necked queers like you running for the hills. Fucking lift, eat, and drink whatever I want. Must suck to be in the pussy prison, mate.

Dom pls go

>lifting for looks
even worse

>wants to fit in custom made suits
Not sure if retarded or simply living in poverty

reminder that girls want guns

>12% body fat 75KG
and 5'6 tall?

>Squat probably about 90KG

Haha, dude youre weak as fuck. Why did you post this?

Just to embarrass yourself?

I'm betting OP is on some sort of amphetamine. This is too much

I'm somewhat T-rex mode, but it's kind of on purpose. During the summer I work my upper body a lot, and have a decent bench, but during the winter I train mostly endurance and legs because I free ski. It's a lot easier going over 30 foot drops when you're lighter. I don't need the upper body strength then, so I focus on keeping my legs strong with great endurance.

Is it time to cut or still too small? Wanna get sluuutz come summer

When people call you 'big man', you do realise they're taking the piss don't you?

>> 12% body fat 75KG
>> Bench 120kg ORM
>> Shoulder press 85KG ORM
>> Squat probably about 90KG
>> Deadlift 140KG

>Doesnt Squat but assumes he can Squat 90kg
The last person here who never squatted before thought he could do 2pl8 his first time and ended in the hospital
>140 DL
>Mentions one rep maxes
>Believes there is a any difference in people who do Squat opposed to those who dont, asides from the squatting itself

Christ mate youre a tryhard