Good Luck Goyos

We have liftoff!

> Still at floor 0
> New website with team
> Roadmap
> coinburn

Fud is over.

> Coinexchange.

This is monero, tenx, cvc in one..one of the most undervalued coin ive come across in recent time..this is easy x20...

Proven scam, can't fool us street shitter

your loss

Not new..bitcoin was called scam, ethereum was called scam...hahahah..bittered man

This will be huge

Your pajeet is showing

>Buy CybCSec
>Get dumped on by DRS investors

I'm done with messaging coins.
>SYS, XCS, ODN, probably a dozen others
this one is a proven scam but there are too many competing for a small market share.

Logo is still shit.
Name is shit too.

WHAT SCAM FAGGOT? GO CHECK THEIR WEBSITE! THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THEIR MARKETING HAS RESIGNED. DRS COIN FAILED AND THE DEVS ARE TRANSPARENT ABOUT IT ON THEIR TELEGRAM!

People that cannot manage anything calling a nice project scam without any fact..sad!! They are Trump supporters.. SAD!!!

Nah the team's completely rebranded, guy in charge of the scam/fud/w/e was kicked out. They just made a new website, creating new ANN/roadmap, talking with liqui and other exchanges, I can see it taking off.

>RESIGNED

Oh come on, you know how it works. He may be "resigned" but he's pulling strings right now, as we speak. His dastardly scam plan is taking shape even now.

It takes a lot of effort to make a coin, a working product, money put into websites, devs etc... just so it can be a scam?

No the fags running this scam just realized it was a bad approach to ban anyone who mentioned it so they figure they'll try to sweep it under the rug by having Morten Linna 'resign.' lmfao anyone who buys this scam coin deserves to be burnt

Zencash will BTTFO

ALRIGHT! YOUR LOSS!

No, it really doesn't. Not for the amount if money they're scamming. For a few devs who know what they're doing it is not very hard to just copy the code of a blockchain and alter it a little bit

FUD

I don't even care, have fun with your bags you stupid faggot. I'm in the Telegram too. Have fun rallying your group of faggots to kill legitimate FUD everytime it comes up, which it will continue to if it ever gets more exposure

Even if it wasn't a scam they already shot themselves in the foot. Legitimate coins have been killed by less than this PR nightmare. It's already over

You done? Stay poor Pajeet moron. You're in the telegram, why? The devs have been fully transparent.

WAIT ONE MORE DAY !!! before moon i have to send btc to coin exxx

You are worse than Judas.. ..back stabber..the team has been honest about their dealing..of course you also know this since you are in the telegram group!!

can you guys link an invite to the group? i havent managed to find it