DBIX: DUBAI COIN ABOUT TO MOON

It has gone from 10% to 28% in the last 30 min. Get in now before we see 2-3x by tonight!!!! It was featured on CNBC today and will be completely taken over as an official currency by 2020 in the UAE to be used within the UAE and within the public itself

Other urls found in this thread:

arabianchain.org/index.php/en/
twitter.com/CNBCArabia/status/923118998555910144
gulfbusiness.com/dubai-selects-ibm-consensys-city-wide-blockchain-project/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The following is from another post:

Read it on their home page:
arabianchain.org/index.php/en/

"DBIX
The fuel of ArabianChain and the first crypto currency in the region. DBIX will allow for a secure, agile and an economical way of payments and money transfer while shifting everyday monetary activities into the future."

Last fucking chance before this gets eaten up by normies and many others.

This country peaked at 45 bucks earlier this year. Why would it do it again?

twitter.com/CNBCArabia/status/923118998555910144

CNBC talked on live TV with ArabianChain CEO today.

Guess what currency Arabianchain uses?
DBIX

Feel free to fact check that on arabianchain.org

Literally get in now, this is 500k sats by end of week.

What is the best wallet to store this in? There seem to be 2 and I dont know which one is the right one.

No idea if you also made the previous thread also but if you did, thank you user.

Only regret is I didn't buy more.

i am not the same guy who made the other thread... i saw his bought, and made this... best trade ive made in a month lol keep buying anons!! lets make some fkn money!

Round 2 of the pump n dump on this scamcoin.

scamcoin or not.... its about making money in the end lets .be honest

Umm doesn’t Dubai outsource literally everything? Engineers, hotel staff, architects, road workers, school teachers? That is how they’ve gotten to this success by bringing in the best currently existing company’s and individuals in the world? They’ll simply bring in the best block chain tech too to set up their vision, think rationally no? They have the money to do so.

There was a huge spike early in the year, this project took over from one that was existing but failed to catch on in the Middle East, Google DBIC, you’ll see what I mean.

About the sudden interest today, well they just had a summit and who was in attendance, Metaverse ETP, not Arabian chain. Seems like they’ll just carry on bringing the most promising outside tech to come and build their vision as they have been doing since 2006.

Long time lurker but first post, it’s been fun reading about the chainlink issues and I just feel everyone’s too quick to place orders as it’s soo easy to do on this umm not sure what it is. You wouldn’t hand over a duffel bag of cash so quick when investing with someone, so why not take a step back using crypto and be objective.

You think Muslims want to make a bunch of dirty Kafir dogs rich instead of one of their own? Islam is very tribal. Not only that but Islamic banking and transactions have to follow Shariah law, there is no way ETP is Shariah compliant.

It's not even halal

Fuck sandniggers chains. We need a NATO / EUR / USD chain !

According to the DBIX website they are halal and had some religious authorities sanction it. You think DBIX could be advising the Saudi government if they WEREN'T halal?

Stay poor, retard.

On that rational then alcohol isn’t allowed by Muslims. Yet it’s readily available in the Middle East.

It seems you haven’t read my first statement, who are all the architects that have put up these buildings? Non Muslims from the UK, use a second to look it up.

Who digs up all the oil and moves it across for them? Non Muslims.

Your argument is weak.

As for being shariah compliant, in terms of finance it simply states for Muslims they can’t deal in interest. I don’t find anywhere on any block chain white papers any mention of interest. There’s a return by means of dividends which is okay for them as most Arabs have their oil dollars in western stock markets.

But are they? Any article anywhere you’ve come across stating the Saudis are seeking advice on blockchains? If no then why assume.

Hopefully we can own these coins for over 99 years

DBIX for sure will be 4X in the next days. Sheiks are crazy, they want power , and control . With ArabianChain and DBIX DubaiCoin ,for sure they'll invest more and DBIX will get some xxx.xxx MarketCap, which mean even 100X !! Buy now or cry baby :)

I sold at 103k. Do u guys think this Plummet will remain or will we have a breakout after this dip

Spike earlier in the year was speculation as to being selected by the government for the project of block chain city in Dubai 2020, check the dates. Seems like drop explains itself. Contract already given to tech from outside, as with most projects in Dubai.

gulfbusiness.com/dubai-selects-ibm-consensys-city-wide-blockchain-project/

Enjoy your bags retards, look at the inflation rate on this coin and enjoy holding a 200% inflationary asset. It literally loses value naturally by the day. The muzzies are gonna give you a good fucking.

Literally just spotted DBIC before it on blockfolio which looks similar and looks dead
Is thus2 the same shit, some sort of pump and dump scamcoin!

Yeah both were pumped and dumped at the same exact time, apparently at the time was a scheme by Yoshit

Well glad that my spidey senses are functioning right as a new comer learning the ropes around here
Going to avoid this