>Chest/tri (Dumbbells)(Cardio)
>Back/bi (Dumbbells)
>Legs/shoulders
Rest
>Chest/tri (barbell) (cardio)
>Back/bi (barbell)
>Legs/shoulders
>2 day rest then repeat whole cycle.

Is this reasonable? I aim to do around 20-25 sets a workout, I am currently cutting and I am trying to maintain as much muscle as possible. I've been doing this for a couple months and I haven't had any fatigue issues, am I not working out hard enough then? What's Veeky Forumss routine?

>inb4 read the fucking sticky
Ignore the last line then.

Your intensity isnt high enough if you can maintain this natty. Especially if you havnt been training most your life.

As an experiment, next time on your first exercise, do your regular weight for as many reps as physically possible, pushing with as much intensity as possible. Then see if you can maintain that for all your sets. I mean push through the set as if your trying to double your PR and someones holding a gun to your head. How many reps you do/how many sets you can maintain this intensity for will give you a better idea of what true muscle failure is for you. Obviously dont work out like that all the time, just test yourself to see if you really are pushing yourself as hard as you think you are.

>6 days a week
>Routine shows 6 days lifting and 3 days of rest

The American education system, ladies and gents

Looks like a basic push-pull-legs and you seem to have enough rest days in there looks fine to me.

I run it a little different but same concept, A days are chest arms and legs, B days are back and shoulders. I do A-rest-B-rest repeat. I usually run cadio on rest days.

7 days a week and im never sore, twice a day once a month. Lot of volume. You'll be aight

I am actually doing 5x5 with compound lifts, I am usually at failure at end of workout. Do I just have good recovery?

6 work outs and one rest day is a week, there's just 2 day intermission before repeating it.

7 days a week baby, don't always lift super hard though I just like going to the gym.

Bruh, how dense can you be? If you work out 6 days a week (6 out of 7 days) then you'll work out an average of 25.7 days in a 30 day month. The OP is talking about working out 20 days a month. It isn't terrible, but it's totally different

3 times a week, M/W/F, doing the SL 5x5 program and some circuit work on the T/T. Occasionally a run on saturday.

Feeling Veeky Forums famalam.

Currently running 6 days.

Pic related is next week.

I essentially do a ULxULxx split
Upper day one is ohp based
Lower day one is squat based
Upper day two is bench and row based
Lower day two is Deadlift based
I'm trying out Alsruhe's strongman program and it's pretty alright

do those sets include warmup reps? how long does it take you to get through a session?

I'll have 1-2 warm up sets before the listed sets for the 4 AMRAP (highlighted) sets, but that's it. Like for the squat day I'll do 135x5, 185x3 before starting 225x5.

I can usually get through stretching/warm up and the two listed lifts each day in 45-60 minutes. Then do accessories based on how I feel and how much time I want to spend. Squat day goes a little longer than the other days.

I find that once you hit your big set for the day the tailing sets go pretty quick. I spent way longer in the gym when I was doing TM.

That's cool. Thanks m8. I've been thinking about running a 6 day program and I really like the looks of yours.

Would recommend. I've had a lot of fun with it.

You can check out spreadsheets for a few versions of the program here.

www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/5icyza/2_suns531lp_tdee_calculator_and_other_items_all/

Se7en

4 days
I haven't actually split up my routine into days. I just don't like the idea of having to be limited to certain exercises on certain days. I guess I should try to do it soon. I just started lifting but I'm starting to get to the point where I need routine and discipline, because my gains are slowing down.

Is it bad to be doing shoulders on chest day?

I'm doing a basic PPL but I run shoulders/chest/tris then back/bi's/ then legs then rest.

I have no doubt it's doable, but is it fine for an extended period of time or am I just seting myself up to get injured at some point?

that's a good rotation but shit volume

this guy is retarded and weak don't listen to him

6 days a week

Push - Main lift Bench Press and predominantly chest exercises with tricep
Legs - Main lift Squat and legs exercises
Pull - Mainlift Barbell Row and bicep and back
Push - Main Lift OHP and predominantly shoulder exercises, with triceps
Legs - Main lift Squat and leg exercises
Pull - Mainlift Deadlkift and various bBicep and back exercises
Rest

>3 on 1 off
>chest and biceps
>back and triceps
>shoulders and legs

2x a day, 7 days a week

roids baby

What cycle/blast are you on where you can do 2-a-days? I'm just running test and dbol at the moment and doing this but I'll have the free time to do 2-a-days once I'm self employed

Only go twice a week cause I'm too lazy to go more often. Both days go like this:
BB bench, high bar squats, military press or Arnold press, lat pulldowns or seated rows, deadlifts, bicep curls.

Usually work out 2-3 hours every time I go cause so many workouts. Also do push-ups and bicep curls at home while I'm resting.

Natty??

why the long face?

Holding up 7 days a week.
Cut-season got me working hard for those