Rate my boxing skills

Do any of you faggots think you can knock me out?
youtube.com/watch?v=xabbDsjg3nQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgDO0MJpXtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't you work at barnes and noble?

Wow you drop you guard almost every time you throw a punch. What reject trained you that way?

jelly faggots

you know youd get rekt

guard doesnt mean shit in a real fight

Hooks are light as fuck, need to put your body into it rather than just your arms.
Also what the fuck was that kick?

yeah i can knock your ass out
fucking fat slow punching no power having spic

>Preventing your opponent from punching you in the face doesnt mean shit in a fight

Lol,also that whole first set where youre throwing left jabs while stepping left? Youre walking right into your opponent's power hand. One overhand right while you do that shit and youre done. (ask me how I know that)

Seriously you need to have your form checked by a competent coach, training like shit will make you fight like shit irl.

That's some pretty weak elbow flaring user

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

yeah suck my dick cunt

that shit is only relavent in kung fu movies or amateur patty cake boxing

in a real fight id deform your chin before you even could punch me once

I couldn't knock you out, but I'd take you down and mangle your limbs. You'd never be able to throw a proper punch again

Is this a troll? Wtf are you doing with your legs for a start? You're walking around like you're doing Mma. It's awful.

Hands down too.

Yes I would confidently knock you spark out, even if I had never boxed before.

>flared elbows
>"rate my boxing skills" throws in a girl kick
>looks completely gassed after 40 seconds

"Boards don't hit back" -Bruce Lee
Ik this is a troll but how could anyone possibly think punching a heavy bag could translate to actual fighting

You know how I know youre a little kid? Because you cant take criticism meant to help you. By all means though, go find yourself a fight with that shit form. Ill let life straighten you out youre not worth any effort to me.

And remember everyday you train the wrong way now is an extra day youneed to train the right way to untard your shit later on. Good luck mang.

>Yes I would confidently knock you spark out, even if I had never boxed before.

you have no clue what you are talking about

Are those left hooks a meme?

it actually does. punching a heavy bag will develop your power and also teaches you how to hit properly and without breaking your wrist.

for example this idiot has no formal training, but im sure he would rek 100% of this forum in a street fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=XgDO0MJpXtw

I've competed in several unlicensed boxing bouts. I do know what I'm talking about. I posted a brief critique of the most obvious failures from watching two seconds of the video.

You're feet are terrible. You're not using any momentum in your lunches. You're not following though. You have awful combinations, desu they're not even combinations. Your guard is down. Your punches are weak. The whole thing is awful.

I'm not taking the piss I genuinely would have knocked you out before I ever stepped in a boxing ring or started training. And I'm smaller than you.

Yes you're that bad.

and adding to that, "actual fighting" is a meme.

IRL its whoever gets off the sucker punch first and keep hitting, or who is just naturally fucked in the head and will do whatever it takes to win (e.g eye gouge, biting, attacking groin etc)

Yeah that guy is actually punching hard and using momentum and keeping his guard up.

OP did non of those things. Just LARPED as Ronda rousey on camera for a few minutes.

ive already knocked 4 people out in street fights and won 5 amateur bouts

what have you done? Exactly stfu boy

and in the black trunks, fighting out of New Mexico...Pedro Pillow-fist Gonzales!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Joe Calzahge is your favorite boxer.

underrated

yeah wheres your videos then

exactly.

Wheres yours? You just said you won 5 amatuer bouts. Lets see a vid of one.

Mate I'm giving you constructive criticism here. Get a boxing coach and get some proper training. What you're doing in that video is awful. Sorry but it is. Let's take one punch for example a right hook.

You want to have the momentum coming from your hips turning, that's where the powers coming from. Try to throw a hook without your core clenched. You can't do it, see?

Now look at your hooks and jabs. You're just throwing your arms. There's no momentum coming from the ground up. Do you undersatand?

If I was squaring off to you I'd be hitting hard with a combination and you'd be down before I'd thrown my third punch.

Sorry but don't go into a ring until you've trained a lot more. You'll get hurt.

Thats what I tried telling him he aint having it. Its ok, he will get his bell rung and his nose broke a couple times then smarten up. Thats how I learned. Us stubborn pricks like doing things the hard way sometimes.

Mate you look like someone who watches youtube videos to learn how to box

Better fix your wrist/punch angle before they fix you. Gonna wreck your shit before you even get to a fight.

i like that you keep your chin tucked and have some head movement. get a heavier bag and set the height to where you are punching the middle of the bag. less rocking and harder to move the bag. also run a line of duck tape around average thigh, lower rib, and head height to work on precision. punches are weak to ok. sorry

keep talking internet warriors

Yeah I'd stomp your dick in the dirt.

Yeah I could beat you up.

Did wrestling in highschool, and MMA after.

But more importantly than that I've been in a decent amount of street fights over the years.

You look like you wear out quick. Also you have
decently long legs and arms so learn to put some distance. Learn to alternate hands faster when punching.
Real fights are not boxing matches. They are wild, people flailing, throwing their bodies around.
You claim to have been in some street fights and amateur bouts, but if you really have knocked people out I question who you were facing and the circumstances surrounding the events.
I'm 6'3 205 lbs and a trained kickboxer. So I don't imagine you would do all that well against me.
I'd say get you cardio up and try to get a mirror and shadowbox with weighted gloves. You need to get faster

I think I could knock you out. Your left hooks are trash and you drop your hand to your ribs or hips after almost every one.

>Those haymakers
heuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Well you drop your right hand after throwing a combo and my favorite punch is a counter left hook, so yes.

BAIT THREAD BAIT THREAD

>tsss tsss tss
You're the guy in the gym too, aren't you faggot. Fuck out of here snakeman.

hey nice impact font meme really brings me back thanks a lot really enjoy that shit lol its great really brightened up my day with that impact font meme from 2010

What the fuck

hey i have the same bag and stand......how come you dont weigh that 70lb bag down with weights and bungie chords?

Also your foot work is garbage, your jabs are too long and dont flow through properly you drop your gaurd on hooks and your speed is ok, but the form is too sloppy.

4 out of 10, bonus for speed, but the above plus bad breathing and short endurance makes me think i can take you.

Also no power.

>that guy who shadow boxes in between sets

Why are you here asking for validation then?

>"rate my boxing skills Veeky Forums"
>garbage/10
>goes so autismally defensive that it's like he wants to use the "hahaha I trole you" defense when he's called out on it.

Thanks for the laughs, op, it was getting pretty boring there.

Your form is shit
>lol what's foot work?
>lel guarding is for pussies
>wide noncompact swings that leave you open and don't even look that strong
I would say your left jab is passable but it looks like you can't manage using the rest of your body properly to go along with it.

Train more faggot

Woah look out guys. We have a guy "threatening" people over the Internet

Lmfao'ing at your life and
>Boxing "skills"
4 realz. You're total shite. I already know your shit, based on your trolling comments, let alone your amateur footage. If your serious bout getting better. Visit a boxing gym.

ill knock all you kebyoard warrior nerds out
suck my dick faggots

Stop swinging your fucking arms on the left hook around you look like a retarded cat trying to paw at shit. Learn to throw a hook from the hip. I seriously hope you're self taught and aren't doing that shit at a gym because your ass would get laughed out of there.

I fucking love this thread.

First off.... you have worse tells than Michael J Fox trying his hand at Black Jack

Secondly, your foot work sucks.

You are stiff and slow.

But to answer the question,

Yes.

I will let you try that retarded over the shoulder loopy bitch punch right to the side of my head. I'll block and it and at the same time make a left vertical jab to your orbital socket and your shoulder will be separated.

Then I will wait for the funniest look on your face. That whimsicle "what the?.... How the?" and finish the job.

Bro. You should fight Charlie Z, you could be his first defeat.

Brah, Charlie Z is the best!

I know kid. Did you see that he actually knocked out Wilder?

Boxing seems fun until you realize there's never any reason to get into a fight with someone and actual boxing matches just give you serious brain damage over a career.

In my mind if I even bloody my knuckles on someone then the recovery would piss me off more than any person ever could, there's just no point whatsoever.

Oh hell yeah it was like wop wop biddy dee dop! He gave him that pandemic power. Charlie Z Is a murderer my dude.

BLOOD! He knocked out Mayweather senior with one punch!

But cool cat, he was trick or treating and ran into Steven seagull. He looked at him and Steven seagulls head exploded. Charlie Z has the biggest D I bet.

>there's never any reason to get into a fight with someone

You're a chup and lifting will never fix that

It's never worth getting riled up over someone else, it just means they exerted control over you for a short time.

I'd rather forget someone douchey exists five minutes after encountering them than remember them for the next few days while my hand heals up.

People do this unironically?

From someone whos broken their fist 3 times from this type of shit, I can confirm. Those 6 -12 months not being able to box and about 6 months not going to gym to lift suck.

I would end you in 2 seconds buddy. Why are you doing the running man everytime you throw a punch?

>Has to act like a "tough" guy online to mask his insecurity
Sad!

>mfw cucks don't carry 4oz gloves with them everywhere they go in case of a fight

>4oz
>not training with modified 2 lb gloves and carrying around two "belt buckles" made of metal and suspiciously fist shaped.

nice left hook bro lol

>tfw you can't just go downtown saturday and have a scrap anymore

This reminds me of when a cat lightly swats something.
Stop skipping leg day.

>boxing skills
>kicks bag

U wat nigga?

WOAH...he did that for a WHOLE MINUTE.

Very well done!

You know bags don't punch back right?

Horrible form. No power. No footwork. I bet you stand in the same spot while you shadow box too.

Gassed the fuck out in under a minute of light heavy bag work.

Cardio non existant.

Nice kick KEK

Mexican boxer here. You seem to lack stamina very much. If you don't knock someone in the first rounds, you'll get your ass dropped in the fifht.

flop it out shit cunt. I'll suck you so good that you'd think you had died and gone to bj heaven.

You're throwing your arm way out with your left hook and leaving yourself open to a nasty right straight. You have no hip movement in that hook either so its all arm.

You need to stop finishing with your left hook; it's a horrible habit i also had and I learned the hard way with a nasty slip and Straight counter.

>someone slaps ur gfs ass
>you dont beat him up

nu-male logic

Nigger in a real fight I'd put 2 gold dots in your dumb spic ass before you could say 'fighting strangers is some dumb shit'

also what sort of limp wrist faggot are you that your hand/wrist breaks from a punch?

Maybe condition your hands a bit? Knuckle push ups? Punching a bag?

Even before i did that i never broke my hand from hitting someone.

Maybe youre just a cuck

only pussy nerds say shit like that.

You know you cant take me in a real fight.

If i got in your face i'd knock you out before you could even unholster your little pea shooter

cool story Paco

>tfw didn't grow up in a ghetto
>tfw don't feel the need to fight everyone constantly to prove I'm a big man
>tfw don't associate with poor people so life is comfy

people only say racist things like that when they've lost intellectually

so basically youre a pussy

ITT: OP asks for advice on his form
Op gets advice on his form
"NAH STFU ID REK U FGT"
what a fucktard. other people here box/mma/martial arts too ya know. fuck yourself, hope your over confident ass gets rekt.

you guys are honestly so fucking gullible

people who are humble and willing to learn and learn boxing/mma vs people who have little man syndrome and try to learn boxing/mma
guess which one you are OP. you're not going to go far. i bet you've never had your ass kicked. if you did you'd stfu and know theres someone better than you.

You are a shit boxer

Yeah I'm a pussy, your dick is huge and you're still poor as fuck.

>Yeah I'm a pussy

yeah

>your dick is huge

true

>and you're still poor as fuck.

money is irrelavent if youre a nu-male cuckold

>money is irrelevant

kek spoken like a true poorfag

>not a single fluid combo other than basic jab jab cross/hook
>you seem to have forgotten you have feet
>fatbodied beaner dad
Yeah bro, id fuck you up.

you can literally be a millionaire, it doesnt matter if you have a pussy cuckold personality.

Girls would rather fuck me than you.
Thats all that matters in the end.

>Girls would rather fuck me than you.

Yeah not white ones tho.

>Girls would rather fuck me than you.
Thats all that matters in the end.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
And I'M the cuck???

You've never been in a real fight. How do I know that? After you get your head punched a few times, having your guard up at all times will become second nature faggot.

I've only fucked white girls so far desu

That is literally our reason for existing, you delusional cuckold