What are your thoughts on steroids?

what are your thoughts on steroids?

I think the dangers are far overblown by the public and there's a massive amount of misinformation.

so are taking roids worth it or not?

you'll never again be able to say "I did it all by myself and hard work" they literally are a magic bullet
>inb4 butt hurt roid defenders

Depends. Do you think they're worth it?

Another graphic made by a dyel faggot dot jpeg

Honestly the only risk is to your heart and kidneys, assuming what you get is sterile and actually testosterone. I would be kind of sketched out injecting something some guy brew in his basement. It's pretty easy to get an Rx for test.

They're great. Too good in fact.

I'm keen for a shortish cycle of something low to moderate strength, to push through some strength, mass, and fat loss plateaus. But I know the results will likely push to more gear. Once you lose the natty card you can't get a new one.

If anything in my life actually depended on me having a great physique or similar, then I'd gear up.
But all I get from training is a little happiness, and I don't want injectables or ingestables playing a part in my happiness. So I settle for the mediocrity of slow progress and a natty limit.

can somebody tell me the "real" risks of steroids

Suppressed testosterone production, possible heart conditions, severe increase in BDD

>thinks roids makes it easier to be buff
>thinks you don't need to worry about diet, rest, gym routine
>thinks you don't have to worry about liver, heart, blood pressure
>"roids are a magic bullet user!"

You're a fucking idiot. You know that right?

first of all not many of those things actually matter day to day but does this apply to just doing test or is this more about things like tren etc

If enough precautions are taken regarding source, purity, proper cycling and PCT, the dangers of steroid use are pretty minimal.

For me the biggest downside is the mental side, and what it signifies. Once you hand in the natty card, being off-cycle is so inferior to the steroid gains that it would just kill my motivation, and I'd want to cycle all the time.

Plus it's essentially a way of cheating yourself - your gains aren't down to your personal discipline, healthy diet and solid workout anymore, but the majority are just because of the absurd amount of test in your system. Kind of undermines the self-improvement aspect of lifting, which is a big part of it for me.

And of course, there's the reaction of everybody else - friends will think you're insecure, family will worry about your health and the illegality of it, others will flat out think you're pathetic for roiding.

Ultimately, it's a personal choice based on why you lift. If you lift only to be the biggest dude you can and don't care about how you're perceived, you may as well hop on. But if you value lifting for the mental as well as physical side and want to be seen as someone worthy of admiration, stay on the straight and narrow.

>thinks roids makes it easier to be buff
they do, retard
>thinks you don't need to worry about diet, rest, gym routine
just do any routine and recover much faster, retard
>thinks you don't have to worry about liver, heart, blood pressure
???
>"roids are a magic bullet user!"
you can take roids, not workout, and still gain muscle. kill yourself

Dyel cucks take the shortcut because they're too mentally and physically weak to achieve shit natty.

>can gain mass and strength faster than anyone could naturally
>recover faster than anyone could naturally

>nah it's all hard work bro

>inb4 I can spew whatever bullshit I want as long as I say ">inb4 ppl disagree with me"

Roiding is the next level, which in and of itself means it's more difficult to manage. Most if not all of the negative effects are generally a result of people experimenting with them without proper knowledge or care.

At the end of the day you're just adjusting your body chemistry, which is all too common these days with doctors overprescribing drugs, the difference is that they know exactly what they're giving and the possible side effects and how to deal with them.

WHATEVER IT TAKES, GODDAMIT!

No reason why anyone above the age of 25 and has been seriously lifting for 5 years shouldn't take them

>women get reduced breasts
>men grow breasts

unfair

kys Blaha

Acne, acne that can scar your chest with keloid and those little purple dots over your entire arms and back, then it'll cost like 5k for scar removal and you pray they can fix it.
>TFW haven't been able to go topless around a girl for 4 years
>the awkward look when you refuse to take your shirt off when fucking

Use pct and aj bro, I was a dumb kid who was given juice by some cunt at a gym and not told anything, never had problems since

I hate this meme, train 5 years natty and you've reached the peak, you'll never look good, sure by Normy standards you'll be OK but you'll always look like a dyel around real men

Permanent hypogonadism.

I think syrup on eggs tastes good but never when its done intentionally

>I hate this meme, train 5 years natty and you've reached the peak, you'll look fine, sure by Normy standards you'll be good but you'll always look like you don't take drugs around men who take drugs.

u just got to be aware that a cycle may result in u needing trt for the rest of ur life. this can be by choice because u feel that much better on gear. or because u fucked up ur natural production.

as for bitch tits, roid rage, heart disease etc just eat healthy and dont be a dumb ass and u will b fine.

but decreased sperm production is a real thing. we what things like nolva and hcg but nothings perfect

t. butthurt roid user.

An excuse for natty people to carry an unjustified feeling of superiority over people who use them

I'm most concerned about the effect on males fertility. Is it an issue or a meme? Pretty much the only thing holding me back because I want to give my kids the best chance.

u can freeze ur sperm

>*mind male pattern baldness
What? How is balding part of your mind?