I never really post here, only /pol/ and /sp/, but I wanted to ask if my program is any good...

I never really post here, only /pol/ and /sp/, but I wanted to ask if my program is any good. I've had ok results with it for the 6 months I've been doing it. Pic related is me about a month ago when I burnt my back, the best pic I could find right now.

Monday
3x6 bench
3x8 hammer curls
3x8 isolated barbell curls
3x10 cable row
3x8 flys
3x15 incline sit ups

Wednesday
3x8 squat
3x12 leg press
3x12 leg extension
3x12 leg curl
3x15 calf raise

Friday
3x6 pull ups
3x12 dips
3x8 OHP
3x 6 upright rows+8 dumbbell side lateral raise (3 sets of 6+8)
3x8 deadlift
3x10 lat pulldown
3x15 incline sit ups

Current PRs
>bench 95kg
>squat 105kg
>deadlift 130kg

>3x6 bench
do sets of 8-12, I don't get why people think 6 reps is good....
Also only 1 bench?, do incline and flat at least.
Do calf raises as well here

>Wednesday
do lunges, you have no ass lmao

>Friday
I hope you don't do them in that order
Do calf raises here as well.

How much time does it take to do that workout? 30-40 minutes? You should add abs to each day you workout.

Forget about PRs man, it's not about how much you can lift but how you look

Cut your hair

Cut yourself.

Look like a chick from behind

Well fuck you i probably have had more female girlfriends then you will ever have had in your life time

And i bet i look. Better then you

N O R D C U C K

Chloe please go

Your routine is shit m8, full body is shit, 3 days a week is shit. I would recommend you a good routine but you're probably a busy boy hence the stupid 3 day a week routine and don't have time for one I would recommend you.

If you can only commit yourself to working out 3 days a week fine, but don't expect crazy results. A full body routine 3 days a week would probably give you much better gains but even those are shit.

cut your hair fag

Fuck off your retarded and dont know what your talking about dumb anime weeb degenerate nigger trash piece of filth human waste

/pol/ was right as always when they said this board is full of dumbass meetheads

You definitely look more feminine, give you that

Looking great Chloe Grace Mozzarella

I browse /pol/ too you stupid Lon haired faggot bitch. 4/pol/ isn't even fucking white, civic nationalist cockold fuck.

Keep coping, cucked degen boyo.

You look like some out of shape middle aged lady in the thumbnail desu. Same when I saw the full sized picture

You must go back, you greasy beta fuck

He sorta right. Why are you doing a split on a 3 day routine? You must have good genetics to have a 2 plate bench doing so little. You should get on a intermediate full body routine if you want to increase in strength if you wanna be aesthetic do a bro split hypo progam.

>I wanted to ask if my program is any good
Your routine is shit m8
>Fuck off your retarded and dont know what your talking about dumb anime weeb degenerate nigger trash piece of filth human waste
K

Lmao this guy is larping as me, since I forgot about this thread.

kek, this one hundred percent

Yeah all of this is some faggot larping as me. Sorry about forgetting about this thread.

There were some good answers too, so I guess I should look into an intermediate program? This one was something my old roommate was doing and it was made by his PT friend.

Is it really that bad? I know I've got a pretty wide ass. I guess it's the hair too, but the hair is going nowhere.

you look like a female wrestler imho

if you're only able to workout 3 times a week you'd be better off doing a full body routine. Otherwise do 6x a week, work each muscle group twice a week.
>day 1
chest, shoulders, triceps
>day 2
legs, accessories
>day 3
back, biceps
>repeat

or do 5x a week and do two muscle groups twice a week and one muscle group once a week. Something like this would give you better results than what you're doing now.

you seem like a pretty nice dude. the other larpers were assholes. since you seem like a nice dude, we will be willing to help.

Chloe ?

They're just trolling you.

im not, im just trying to keep homeboy over there from getting hit on by jamals

I've been considering doing more volume so I might just have to commit to it then. Do you think similar amounts of volume per session and those excercises rearranged would do? I'm thinking of doing more bench at least.

There's nothing wrong with 3 days a week. There is something wrong with doing the same exact workout every time though.

If you literally do the same workout every Monday/Wednesday/Friday though I STRONGLY suggest you switch up your lifts.

Instead of flat bench with barbell, do incline bench with dumbbells etc.

>The key is to shock the muscles, not get them used to the same routine. This kills gains.

Also, if you can, switch up days too. Like one week MWF then the next Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday would be good.

The only thing wrong with your routine is ever going to /pol/.

DAMN, Chloe Moretz looks like THAT?

Nikolai, is that you?

damn girl your a carpenters dream squat more.

Pls be L O N D O N

is this you???

Gotta confuse the muscles, right babe?

Luckily I don't have to worry about this, my muscle suffer from the early symptoms of Alzheimer's so they can't remember jack.

>dumbass meetheads

falling for such obvious bait

Alan did you cut your beard?