/plg/

For the discussion of powerlifting general and powerlifting general accessories

I watched Playtest on black mirror and it reminded me of the song White Face, Black Eyes by AJJ also I cried at the end

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ylP5us2vjisEHK4KgMSZoDT7AREc4Ok3cudKy-wWObk/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgoTOJ2-gBeEqAbIe7G4aPSmP3Ly5UPhtFZG8S8W3LIBSZHg/viewform
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/
imgur.com/a/IQHcL
youtube.com/watch?v=803cStQ5-z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is trappys trip

I swear to god

kek pic

someone needs to make a nicest guy/twisted psycopath meme with a pic of rafael and his blogger profile pic

So anyone lift anything lately? How's training been going?

My fakeo deadlift day yesterday was pretty solid, although the deads were a bit harder than I was hoping. All in all, not too bad considering I squatted a bunch the previous day.

Aaaaa

What's this about? I haven't been keeping up with plg drama for ages.

Post link to blogger I'll do

had some good dl and pin press yesterday, meme bbing and yoga today was fun.

got a pretty big squat/bench/push press session tomorrow, so I'm gonna try and get to sleep earlyish.

It's Psicótico torcido, now fuck off Dino

www blogger com/profile/05646191784683149899

I don't understand...

Nice, you said you added a second deadlift day?

Are you still recovering well so far?

Good to hear. You're looking a lot leaner now. How much are you weighing these days?

Fuck off sean

Look at me, I'm the trappy now

why is my princess on reddit but not Veeky Forums?
/user/stRafaello

Nice, that worked. Thank you :)

test

WHAT'S GOING ON
CAN I GET A RUNDOWN

92kg this morning. I've been trying to eat more, but my appetites been a bit down desu.

Trappy-Chan, a trip famous for helpful advice, turned out to be Rafaello, a Brazilian manlet with only 1 year of lifting experience.

test

then who was this cutie on the right

Reminder that you should be doing sheiko

He pretended to be his ex girlfriend and used her pics as his "avatar"

I think Im fucking up my squats because of hemmorhoids, what should I do?

What was it???

You want some fucking pictures

Anybody know what day the arnold is? and what time people are gonna be lifting? stream also?

Trappy THOT has been patrolled

Thanks for this my special friends!

Psicótico torcido

Fool me once shame on you

I wonder if its just Sean and me who have figured it out or if there are several people now using the trip

we are legion xD

Never forgetti

That's the most pathetic thing I've seen all week. Can anybody please post a greentext of the whole series of events leading up to the doxxing and revelation?

I don't have it but I believe PRforPrutus exchanged dick pics with him and he noticed the pube colors were wrong which led him to investigate

>1year of lifting experience

SHEIKO & DIETMAR PROGRAMS

Sheiko Programs:

>Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/

>Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/

>Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/

>Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/

>Advanced Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/

>Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/

>Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/

>Elite Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ylP5us2vjisEHK4KgMSZoDT7AREc4Ok3cudKy-wWObk/

Dietmar Programs (translated by c’’,):

>6-day Intermediate High Frequency:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgoTOJ2-gBeEqAbIe7G4aPSmP3Ly5UPhtFZG8S8W3LIBSZHg/viewform

>Guide for competitive programs:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true

>New to competitions:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/

>Veteran competitive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/

>Guide for volume program:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true

>Volume program:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/

>Volume program: (by Haugen)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/

kys

my name gay

imgur.com/a/IQHcL
'trappy-chan !!VHnwMVjcWZi' is a weak brazillian male called Rafael pretending to be a girl he knows (possibly ex girlfriend) online called Livia Cavalcanti and saying she has a cock while he's at it.
Be sure to filter and report this person and feel free to contributing in any way you can to let everybody he knows what he's been up to for the past year.

wait wait wait is this ex of his a trap or a real girl? have I been fapping to pictures of a biologically born female all this while?

Lmao he got imgur to remove the evidence pics

Jury is still out but signs point to trap

Fucking kill yourself

>Mfw I'm saving all these sheiko programs

to be fair , livia does look like a transexual

>panel 4
kmfao

Do we live in the worst ever age when it comes to women? I think they are the worst they have ever been and can't get much worse than they are now.
>tips fedora
nah but srs duuude women suck these days. fooken skanks most of them

4 and 3 should be swapped, dumb brainlet.

Nothing today but I have
>Deadlift ×1@8, 4×5
>2CT pause bench ×1@8, 4×3
>lunges 7×8
Tomorrow

Anybody saved them?

How have you liked project memes so far?

So where's trappy now? Did he just run away to reddit or something?

I agree but you also have to consider how a lot of men don't posses the skills to take care of themselves or a family anymore. no job with benefits and a pension, no mechanical or construction skill, can't hunt or fish. Like what are you really bringing to the table as a man in 2017?

Friday was the last day I lifted. Got 550 lbs 5x1 on squats with no problems. Got 505 lbs deadlift3x1 better than I ever have.

Failed the first rep of 300 lbs 5x1 bench presses because I am a turbo benchlet.

taking his meds

Big cock

>lunges
Wtf program has lunges?

I feel catfished. Who is that girl in that picture? What is she like?

you lunge at traps

That's some good weight besides the bench

I'm not sure yet. I think the ohp was spot on, maybe a little bit under, but the deads were either a tad too high or I'm just not eating enough and/or sleeping enough.

>girl

Dude fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=803cStQ5-z8

heres my 470 5x2 again

It's nothing super impressive when you realize I'm 230 lbs, but holy shit does my bench press suck ass.

I'm going to complicate up the bench press programming with accessories and shit after an April 1st meet in an attempt to do better than fucking 315 lbs as a max.

Lol yeah the third lift of the day is usually pretty far from comp movement and for a fuck load of volume. Monday it's push Press, Tuesday lunges, Thursday wide grip bench and Friday is some sort of row

>dude
nice projection

600 when?

hopefully soon

I may have failed my 56kg x4 x4 x4+ bench on friday.
But today, I successfully did 52kg x8 x8 x8+ (got 9).
Then deadlifted a nice 60kg x5 x2 x2 x2. Feeling really good about my DL form.
Although it is baby weight, at least it is increasing.

pic

Well good luck, your total will still be decent.
Everything makes sense except the lunges. Do you perform them with a barbell on your back?

I tried with dumbells last week and that didnt work well, I'mma do it with a barbell on my back tomorrow

Lívia Cavalcanti aka Licawr

nobody knows except Raffaelo

I'm HOPING my total can get me qualified for national level meets. I'm pretty sure I need 1450 lbs as a 105 kg dude lifting RAW. I've hit a 600 lbs squat, 525 lbs deadlift (the way training as been going, I'm pretty sure I can beat that), and an LMAO3PLAYT bench.

I need to add on like, 15 lbs to the total, while dropping 5-10 lbs of bodyweight, AND not get screwed over by retard judges that have never actually lifting more than 135 lbs and just read a brochure on the lifts the morning of the goddamn meet.

Are you telling me all those threads of you faggots worshiping a trap on an internet fitness board, were actually threads of you all worshiping a Mexican manlet?

Imagine being on your death bed and looking back at your life lol. Imagine telling your grandkids (like you'll be having any) how you used to spend your youth.

I can't believe the girl in those pictures would go out with an ugly mentally ill dyel manlet like that guy.

Push your deadlift hard

You have a ton of room for growth with it, nobody deadlifts less than they squat (at least not by such a large margin)

I bet you could bring your deadlift to 575 ish by meet time if you actually invest more energy into it

Dude. She's not that cute.

unless shes actually a he...

Am I wrong but your bench looks really bad?

Have you seen the guy?

>13,867 post karma
>35,351 comment karma
>redditor for 5 years
>greentexts on reddit
the cancer killing /plg/

What fed?

You're wrong, plenty of guys squat more than they deadlift. His bench has the most room for growth obviously.

Sure they might squat more but usually it's only by 10 kilos at most

I don't know how his training looks but if he's neglected deadlifts for a while I'd assume he can push them hard, especially if he switches to sumo if he hasn't already and use those joocy 600lb squat legs

Oh my fuck

>the suit looks a little boxy on you because you have slim shoulders
>Google some neck strengthening exercises, what sets a man apart from a boy when wearing a closed collar and suit is the thickness of the neck.

Sumo isn't the answer if his legs are worn out from squatting at a meet. Remember deadlifts come last.

top kek start tripping and pretend to be him

But still, he'll be able to use his well build leg musculature rather than using his back which is obviously weak

Honestly if you pull less than 95% of what you squat you're doing something wrong

I have been doing some probably too minimalist Texas Method program with the 5x5 squat and bench on Monday and 5x1 on Friday, with 3x1 deadlifts on Friday, and have been doing speed deadlifts 3x3 with about 330 lbs on Monday for some extra pulling volume. It WAS power cleans, but those made my goddamn knee ache, probably because they irritated my left quadriceps tendon.

Am also doing OHP 3x5 on Wednesday, and chin ups, the OHP with 165 lbs to start with and have been going up every week on this cycle. This next week will be 180 lbs.

I am beginning to realize that this is quite ineffective to drive bench press, and possibly not ideal for deadlifts. But the only problem it has with my squat is that it has gotten so strong that the weights I'm capable of 5x5ing are starting to beat me up.

But I was trying to avoid changing the programming much in advance of the meet, in order to avoid a clusterfuck. Afterwards I'm either going to start adding some bench accessories to Texas Method, or do Smolov Jr cycles for it or some such.

I might start doing some heavier pulling volume on Mondays, like 1x5 ~400 lbs

USAPL

I think part of it is that I am built like a hobbit. I have stubby femurs, a long torso, and the wingspan of a pterodactyl. My squat is always going to be baller, my deadlift a bit less so, and my bench is never going to be good. Though I'm sure some better programming would aid my bench press quite a bit.

I've always done conventional deadlifts because they are objectively better for general strength training for other sports, like rugby.

Only actually been doing pure powerlifting training for meets for about 6 months now, and figured I was better off sticking to Patrician Conventional form rather than trying to adjust to sumo after so long.

why do you have an opinion on that