How do you convince girls to get fit?

My gf is around the OP image in size and I think she'd look great if she was slim instead of flabby as she is now.

How do you approach this subject with women?

subtle bait

slowly, walks in the park, cardio shit, then tell her you should lift once in the gym for keks

very carefully; in a similar situation with g/f

gotta be super positive and enthusiastic about the effort she puts in

gotta treat it like a cooperative activity you can do together for a healthier lifestyle

at no point do you EVER mention physical appearance, instead talk about the benefits of feeling good and what it does for you emotionally and mentally

Great advice thanks guys

There's a jogging track in the area I can introduce her to and work from there

Yeah, this. Make it about you wanting to do something active and fun together. You want to share your interest in fitness with her. Never bring up her appearance. However, be prepared to deflect if/when she inevitably prods you and baits you about what your motives are.

That, or just say fuck it, and tell her you think she'd looks hotter if she was fit. She'll probably bitch out, but then you're free to look for a new fit gf.

>this optimism

normie/average women will always disappoint you in the realms of willpower and consistency.

excuses start rolling in. distractions occur. soon there's nothing, not even a whimper about their fitness/health goals.

Break up with your fatty and date a college athlete. Best decision I ever made. I gave up some prime chubby pussy and the best set of fake tits you can imagine, but that cute little six pack and the phenomenal ass only years of track and field can develop is way more satisfying.

Nah, fuck this shit. Tell her straight up shes fat and you would be attracted to her more if she was thin. make sure she sees you interacting/flirting with Veeky Forums girls. She needs to understand that an alpha male such as yourself being with a girl like her is a privilege, and if she wants to maintain that privilege and beat out the competition, she needs to step her game up.

Honest response : don't waste your time. May start off alright, but she will quit, or doesn't even care to begin with be a if she did she would do something about it on her own.

It will drive a wedge and cause fights. Been there a million times.

Accept her as she is or find someone new, it's a losing battle

your girl's fine, you're just a low test fag.
She deserves a BBC.

Depends how fit you yourself are. If you get fit together there's a slim chance. But it looks like she bought into the thicc meme so it's going to be a blow to her ego. Why did you start dating her if she's too fat for you? Changing others doesn't usually work. Plus her tits will sag more if she loses weight.

Send her my way, I'll take your hi-test gf off your hands

thicc is nice but i'd be scared to date one. it wouldn't take but a couple bad months to turn into whale fast

They just get more n more thicc

Bro you gotta get girls that are already fit. If she gets thinner she'll get more attention from dudes and then she'll suspect that she can do better than you. If she's already skinny, she'll know from the getgo you're both in the same league

obese*

highlighting what it does for YOU emotionally and mentally.
try to steer away from "dont you feel good about this?" and steer towards" wow, I feel great!"

monkey see monkey do bro

If you get with a girl and she isn't fit, even if she temporarily gets into fitness, it will never ever ever last. Best bet is to get a girl that is already into physical fitness, which most aren't cause they are low test beings.

>Women are low test
Isn't that the idea

My wife was once quite heavy, she maxed out at 244 at 5'7". She is now 142.5 as of this morning.

I'm military, and a health study for spouses was being solicited. I showed it to her, and she decided to give it a shot. It's a 2 year study which she will be finishing in 3 months.

If you're curious, it's the Instinct Diet, which puts emphasis on fiber and protein, as well as calorie restriction.

I'm not sure if she stuck to it for the simple fact that she wanted to give accurate data for the study or not, but I'm just happy that she dropped 100 lbs. She is now aspiring to compete in at least one bodybuilding competition, to see if she can make it.

Not sure if this helps you OP, but it worked for my wife, maybe it'll work for your girl.

my gf broke up with me because i asked her if she was going to join an adult rec soccer team. She worked for the league... she now dates a fat guy

Bf basically did this with me and what helped was doing fun things/distracting me in the times I would normally be eating. He also showed me the wonderful world of walking to places instead of bussing or driving f you can.

If she looks like pic related, it's going to take a diet in addition to exercise. Good luck with that.
Next time pick someone with a body you already like.

This sounds like a bullshit amount of work. If I get a gf I'm telling her early on that if she gets fat I'm out. I don't have the patience to walk on eggshells and treat her like a baby who can't take responsibility for porking up.

So you've got three months of a skinny wife left?

>How do you approach this subject with women?
You don't.

Just dont touch that topic. If you arent happy in a long run: bail.
you cant force people to get healthy and therefore attractive.

the open minded girl, talking about (her own) health and fitness does only exist under a certain weight/body.

girl in the image is "compliment my boobs already, im so sexy tehe."

If I had your gf OP I would shackle her in a dungeon and have violent hardcore penis sex with her face and tits for hours after work every day.

You fucking tell them like it is with facts and graphs. Bitches get dumfounded when you use science talk and hit them with the numbers. Makes you out to be some kind of fitness guru to them.

noice

Never tried this myself but want to bring it up since it relates to OPs question

What if you tried to make her jealous of you? Bring her to your sessions for whatever false reason and really push yourself while she's watching. Might give her the idea that "Hey, he's getting really big, I'm going to look like a fat fuck next to him, I should do something about my situation before he dumps me"

this desu

Call her a fat sack of lard and threaten to dump her if she doesn't buy the Atkins book and do the diet to the letter.

If she doesn't do it, actually leave her.

This, that's precisely how it works

lol cucks
amen

Told my 6'2'' gf to lose weight asap. And if she goes over 130 lbs I'd instantly dump her. She has been under 130 lbs for couple of years now.

>cucks
>6'2" gf

Pick 2.

ITT: trolls and virgins bait OP into getting dumped

You gotta Fuck that weight off of her

>6'2 gf
Something tells me you're no more than 5'4 and bought into the gts meme

I did cycling for mine. Bought her a cool road/trail hybrid with good rapid fire shifters thats fun to ride for 850 shekels.

Girls associate monetary value with importance, and since she's only used to seeing $90 cheap-o steel frames at Target, she is encouraged to use it even more.

Start off with casual boredom rides, then use it to commute to coffee or lunch nearby, then use it for exercise that's timed or distance-measured.

She went from 170 to 130 with thicc thighs

130 can never be thicc