manlet/10

thicc, but your belt is horrible

50/46 would employe at local supermarket

wew that's a big boy
what are your lifts

THICC/chino

Zeroooooo

Lay off the rice you fat Chinaman

a lot of asians nowadays (new generations) are not that short anymore.

Source 5"10 asian here.

10/10

Fukken' thicc, solid, but not tight.

sexy if you were a sumo wrestler and that was practical body, ugly if you just lift weights and are fat.

first high test looking asian ive seen in a while, bretty good 8/10

Sumo/10

Riki-oh?

i feel like 5'10" is still kind of short

source 5'10" white

Jackie Tren
Juice Lee
Chow young and fat

kek.

Seriously tho, new to lifting here, is OP nattay or nah?

It's the asian equivalent of 6'4"

THICC and JUCY

Can confirm on the next generation of Asians. I am 5'9" and immigrated with the parents. Little bro was born here and ate like a monster. Now he is 6'

Does your family travel back?
Have you had that surreal experience of suddenly becoming a giant?

Actually yes, I've only gone back to bury my grand parents, but its a weird feeling to be one of the tallest in the crowd. I am basically 5'10 to 11 when I wear shoes, so after years of being of average height here in America, it felt pretty good to somewhat loom over others. My little brother might have taken after my moms side of the family, they tend to be on the taller side, but eating more varied food, like beef, chicken, fish, potatoes, etc. Instead of what I ate as a child back in the old country, definitely helped in his growth.

SS strikes again.

I wonder to what extent it is about varied diet. I mean, the asian countries that practiced strict confucian dietary standards are these days the tallest, in comparison to, say, indonesians and filipinos, who are carnivores by comparison.
I suppose it might have to do with comparative food security, even with old school diets the average chinese person probably is able to eat more than an average filipino.

lose 25 lbs of fat

WouldNotFuckWith/10
But also
WouldNotFuck/10

small dicked flatface gook manlet/10

Probably the hormones in the meat and milk actually

T. 5'10" Second gen fil-am

E. Honda mode

meatwallofchina/10

anime superhero sumo dad / 10