Need a good pull up tower

I can't have a doorway pull up bar because it will damage it. I thought of buying a pull up tower instead but they all look flimsy for heavy daily use. It has to be something that can be installed indoors.

Advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

trapezerigging.com/collections/free-standing-portable-pullup-bars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no it wont

I like this style and yes some door frame ones can damage the frame.

Build one out of PVC

look for instructions on google

stamina 1690 power tower

i bought one off craigslist for 20 bucks. works great

if you weigh 210 or more , may be too weak tho

got one exactly like this for 70 bucks second hand
great buy

Build one yourself. Go to a plumbing wholesale store and buy 3/4" threaded pipe however big you want it. Couple of 3/4" 90 degree elbows and two flanges for attaching to ceiling. If you have a garage or workout room put a 2x4 on the ceiling screwed into multiple floor joists or trusses and then attach the flanges to that. Should be pretty cheap under 50 bucks.

pull up bar from pipe
youtube.com/watch?v=W7MNCDsURuU

if you're rich this will work

trapezerigging.com/collections/free-standing-portable-pullup-bars

Seems good but I can't screw it to the ceiling, landlord does not want to

Doesn't seem sturdy enought. I need something than can hold 162lbs easily of heavy daily use

Lol

People will buy anything. What a rip off

>162lbs
>heavy

pick one

I bought the same pull up tower in your pic. Yes, if wobbled a bit, but what I did was buy sandbags (which are very cheap) and put one on each leg. Now it doesn't move at all.

U mirin?

What are the 2 things on the bottom for?

you can buy a secondhand full tower for that much though, and it lets you do dips and leg raises

Incline pushups? Seated dips?

im guessing its for assisted dips with your feet on the floor and incline pushups

get this if you have brick walls faggot

Does your local area have park playgrounds?

The kids aren't there in the mornings, the late evenings, or, well, ever really (thanks video games).

I have the thing in the OP and it works fine. I weight 170 and it never feels shaky or anything. The top bar for pull ups sucks though

How so? Isn't it useless? Like the main purpose of a power tower is to do pull ups

The only place that feels comfortable for me to do chin ups or pull ups is the metal part without the cushion. On the edge your shoulders are involved too much and with the one in the middle it isn't wide enough. Not the end of the world but still a bit annoying if you ask me. I just put a fat towel on the metal part and work my grip too while I'm at it

I also had the stamina 1690 power tower. Good height. Solid construction. Was able to hold myself 180 with 60lbs of weight for pullups and dips. Push-up bars on the bottom super helpful for L-sit.

Cheap too. Definitely not flimsy. Though if you kip you may not like them. But don't kip faggot