How get this body?

is this genetics? how get a body like this?
she is not muscular, just hot, i want to be like that.
18 years old girl here.

Yeah it's just genetics and where your body distributes fat. She carries more of it on her hips and ass.

You could do squats to build some muscle and make your butt a little more noticeable but you can't tell your body where to distribute fat.

Eat at your TDEE and sometimes slightly below
Do pilates, yoga, jogging and or stripper pole dancing
Work on your ass, never do back squats, ohp, or bench or curls
Bam.

Thanks for the reply, soo i am screwed..

post pic so we can accurately answer

The girl in the pic is a fucking ROASTIE WHORE
You probably are too, degenerate slut!
Stop ruining western civilization!

POST MORE HOT CHICKS

You may never be exactly like her, but you can be more attractive if you do exercise and eat right.

Spot reduction doesn't exist, but if you do some core you will lose some waist circumference as your abdominal muscles get stronger. Butt exercises have well documented results.

>Spot reduction doesn't exist, but if you do some core you will lose some waist circumference as your abdominal muscles get stronger.
The rest of this user's post is correct but this is just misinformed nonsense.

>but if you do some core you will lose some waist circumference as your abdominal muscles get stronger.

Meant to highlight just this portion. Yes, spot reduction is a myth.

Well what's you body type now? Just describe or post similar if you don't want fitneets fapping to your pics

those proportions make my dick diamonds

squats and fat graft breast augmentation

P L U M P E R
L
U
M
P
E
R

girls don't really get muscular unless they are doing roids are have been lifting for years and go on a very strict cut.

just work legs every other day. A nice ass is a lot of genetics, but working that butt still helps.

>do some exercises to make your ab muscles bigger
>this will make your waist smaller

LDODNNDOONDLDLODODNNNDLLLODLLLDOOLL

LANDOLL TILLOLL

If you don't have tattoos like 95% of women now a days then you already are hotter than that girl

Not even from /pol/ but you just can see that this girl is having BBC on a regular

It's not genetics, they smoothed out the cellulite, look closely, skin doesn't go blurry.
So get fat, take a flattering picture. Then shop out the fat related defects.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

It's the opposite of a distended stomach. People with weak transverse abdominus can have a six pack but still look distended and fat. It's the same principle. Squats should be adequate for building up TVA strength.

Another factor is a strong core gives better posture, which also makes you more attractive.

Can confirm, my life has gone to shit and I've stopped working out, so my posture is garbage and my stomach super distended, even though not fat.

Elliptical x a shit ton

Get thin if you aren't already. While getting thin, work out your glutes and thighs. If you aren't naturally busty, get augmentation. Boom.

It may not be that nice and soft fat distribution, but we're all screwed in the sense that we can't change genetics. You'll still have that curvy and desirable shape.

I don't know why you want that girl's ass OP. That is not a good ass. Its a big pancake ass. The ass equivalent of a chick that has breasts dispersed so thin she can use them as a blanket. Shes clearly just pushing the pudgy borderline, threw in some photoshop, and got a flattering swimsuit that hides her lack of that Y shape the best butts get at the top.

If you want a nice ass DO NOT do quad centric lifts like squats. Squats will make your butt bigger but it could easily increase the size of your legs at the same rate making the entire effect pretty minimal for aesthetics.

Just do lifts that load the glutes a lot more heavily than other lifts. Such as sumo deadlifts or any kind of thrust.

Brehs

If this isn't a funny meme,
unironically kill yourself.

Fuck you man girls with big quads = instant diamonds.

>tfw skellyman
>finally started tracking calories and all that stuff
>so far the only noticeable difference is more fat on my ass, thighs, and neck
Kill me.

>she is not muscular, just hot
>is this genetics?
yes. also the way she's standing and angles. also she's not that hot. you can get a much better ass and thighs from working out, and this is coming from a woman who thought I was screwed. You're only asking "is this genetics" so that you have an excuse not to go to the gym so there you go. An excuse. She looks like that without working out because she was born with those fat distributions, is wearing a thong, is making her ass look bigger by posing her thighs, and is having a photo taken at 3/4 angle. She's still hot, but that body is by no means unattainable. All you have to do is gain muscle while retaining a layer of fat, and that way your muscles will make your butt look bigger without making it look lean and sinewy. But you dont care about any of this and its a waste of my time.

Never forget

o7

There isnt Just one form of hot you twatbag
Just improve yourself and youll be hotter then you were isnt that enough you tunnelvissioned hag?

>that
>pancake ass

Virgin detected.

> how do i get this skeletal structure and genetic fat distribution

Easy, just do 3 sets of 8 changing your base codons to that of a hotter girl. The only way to really get a bigger ass is putting on weight, if your body doesnt put it on the ass then you're left with implants.

Bread is great. Fight me

Just bee yourself

get your stepdad to have touched you when you were 12

>it's just genetics
>not mentioning hormones in any form

This lady knows her shit.

Not him but do you know how hormones are made in the body dipshit ?

meant for