Clarence Q&A

Second Q&A lads

youtube.com/watch?v=Hj7rwdlYWlM

>talks about diet 50% of the time
>fails to include the fact that you need massive amounts of roids for a vegan diet to be viable while training for sports

I like the guy but cmon. its time to be honest

yeah, that made me upset. He's tricking people into thinking a vegan diet can be viable for weightl;ifting for natties//

He may plan to compete in the future so he must stay 100% natty like Mike o Tren and ZYZZ and Jeff and Scooby and ur mom

>watching this talentless fuck
what did he achieved again?

roids have nothing to do with macronutrients you're both retarded

macronutrients have nothing to do with elite lifting

>I squat every day, but I wouldn't recommend other people doing that
Gee I wonder why, How can he recover so fast??

The squat-every-day sort of stuff usually doesn't require that much muscular recovery, since there's not a whole lot of that sort of stress going on.

What it does require is a ton of joint and CNS care, both things that gear can negatively effect. And a willingness to pay attention to what your body is telling you. Hence the blown out knees.

his genetics are near perfect

he could squat over 300 when he was a teenager

His genetics are almost as perfect as his roid stack.

nothing wrong with juicing in 2017 desu

But juicing and telling khunts youre natty while spruiking a line of shitty fukken supplements or fad fukken diets that do nothing is fukken low and people are stupid - we know this - be honest and we're good mutherfucker. Tell me your natty looking like jeff or zyzz and you can fuck RIGHT off

The High King Veeky Forums speaks
Veeky Forums declared as Gaelic land

there is no difference from what diet the food comes from because in the end protein is protein, carbs are carbs and fat is fat. it does not matter to your body whether you get your fat from avocado or fish.

there's actually differences since our body isn't like a cow so you don't digest plants fat as well as them.

I wish I could go further in the topic but that's all I know, maybe someone that knows about this could speak up.

>protein is protein
>carbs are carbs
>fat is fat
>people actually believe this.

that's the most autistic picture i have ever seen

hes not claiming to be and if he cant fully go outright and say he is or he would be dq from future competitions

vegan protein has like 75% bioavailability compared to animal sources and a bit less leucine too.

in theory, you need to eat about 30% more protons from vegan sources for the same benefit and the MPS response might still be lacking

Your body can convert protein to glucose though.

>failed natty without the dedication to achieve what Harry Potter has.

Sometimes I forget where I am, most of Veeky Forums are dyel scum; the ones who made it are long gone.