REAL LOVE IS THE MOST PAINFUL FUCKERY

I've gone mad.
I lift for a woman I will never have, who is getting married to a man who she always fights with and never gets along with.
I lift for a woman who is my "work-boo". She's fucking got me on a mental leash, and even though I try to ignore her at work to detach myself, she plays with my fucking heartstrings since she knows I love her.
I lift for a woman who is so fucking hot, thicc everywhere perfect, beautiful long black hair, eyes that pierce into my soul, her voice, kinky, and she is into sex and is always horny
I lift for a woman who shares the exact same interests in me.
I lift for a woman who I will never have. I would literally do anything to have her.
I've literally even had the chance to fuck other cute girls, blondes, all kinds, but my dick only gets up to this one girl who I am in love with. Literally everything about her. EVERYTHING I am in love with.
However, even though she likes me too, she is too loyal to her fucking idiot fiance.
HOW THE FUCK DO I ESCAPE MY BRAINWASHED SELF. HOW CAN I MOVE ON? I AM LITERALLY FUCKING ADDICTED TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. I CAN'T FUCKING STOP IT. I CAN'T FREE MYSELF. I CAN'T! NO OTHER WOMAN IN LIFE IS LIKE HER. SHE ISN'T A BASIC BITCH! EVEN EVERYWHERE I GO IN PUBLIC, SHE IS SO FUCKING TALENTED THAT PEOPLE TELL ME "WOW, YOUR GF IS AMAZING" BUT THEY DON'T KNOW THAT SHE ISN'T MY GF. EVERY FUCKING PLACE WE GO, SHE IS COMMENTED ON HER LOOKS AND HER SKILL SINCE SHE CAN DANCE, SHOOT A GUN FUCKING PERFECTLY, LOVES TO PLAY LAZER TAG AND IS TOP SHOOTER, PLAYS LAZER TAG ZOMBIES AND LOVES ZOMBIES, LOVES TO EAT THE SAME FOOD AS ME, LIKES COMIC BOOKS LIKE ME, AND SHE IS FUCKING HOT. WHY CAN'T I HAVE HER? HER FUCKING FIANCE ISN'T EVEN WITH A NICE FACE. JUST BECAUSE SHE IS 4 YEARS OLDER THAN ME, SHE WILL NEVER GIVE ME A REAL CHANCE. FUCK, HOW DO I ESCAPE THIS? REAL LOVE IS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE IF THE OTHER PERSON DOESN'T LOVE YOU BACK SINCE THEY ARE TAKEN. FUCK!

Fuck 10 other girls.

Look, you just have to get over it like every other teenager who ever lived.

You're me but I think I have a chance. Hang in there brah

You are the definition of a beta orbiter. Go fuck 30 bitches to lose your disgusting cuck personality.

>fiance

Abandon ship, desbear.

Stop lifting like a bitch and you won't have to deal with bitch weight

Lift for yourself not her

First steps of self respect

this right here

It is only when you realize you don't want to feel that feel anymore that you can truly begin to lift.

>I lift for a woman I will never have, who is getting married to a man who she always fights with and never gets along with.
You kidding? Girls love that shit. Having a guy willing to fight them turns their cunt into a sloppy disgusting mess and they probably fuck like rabbits every night.

You're such a beta cuck you don't even realize she's flaunting how much more of a man her fiance is than you.

Just don't fall in love.

Block your emotions and bottle them up. Thats why I do. Sure it makes me a mental wreck but at least I don't fall for the "love" meme

You and me both op, after getting out of cocoon mode I suddenly have many guys asking me out and giving me their numbers (?) pretty much every day. I only want one guy who has not given me any closure and basically upped and left.

wow! very impressive mobility and extension from the guy doing the "U"

Same, friend. I'm sorry you have to deal with this.

fukin marins

Shoot up the office

You have 3 options;

1.) Forget her, go full hulk mode in gym, get massive gains, and masturbate at least twice a day to not be horny,
2.) Kill her fiancee with your bare hands, or,
3.) Get her drunk and hate fuck the shit out of her

Only 3 ways in which you come out on top of this bruh.

>she knows that I love her and plays with my heart strings

Wow, what a fine woman you found there! Such a great personality, I can totally understand that you are so in love with her, I mean, who wouldn't?

But it's okay, you are clearly underaged - wait a bit and you will move past this.

>HOW THE FUCK DO I ESCAPE MY BRAINWASHED SELF.
It's both simple and incredibly difficult. You gotta love you more than you love her.

When you're lifting you're not lifting for her, you're lifting because you want to be the most amazing you that you can be.
When she wants to do something it doesn't fucking matter because the only thing that matters is what you want. If you do what she wants, it's only because you also want to do it.

You apparently got the effort part down, but for fucks sake the only person that should matter to you is yourself, and then she can come along if she wants.

Hey there alpha widow. You aren't getting him back. You were the convenient option and when you no longer became convenient he jumped ship. He's seen you at your worst and from the looks of things he has no intentions of seeing that again.

Now that doesn't mean you can't do just as well with another guy. Fucking keep on rocking your shit and find another man just as good, and this time keep him around with effort rather than expectation.