How do I break a death gripping habit? It's making my dick shrink

How do I break a death gripping habit? It's making my dick shrink.

Also sexual health general

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Death Grip Syndrome
curedeathgrip.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BRPARBRABARPAPABR

oh sorry user, i didn't think that wouuld be so watery....i knew i should have taken my ibs medication

What is a death grip?

Stop jacking off. Period.
Use thick white girls who can juuust about handle the dick.
It's what I did.

I swear you faggots are going to ruin ass for me.

underrated post

"Hey user, I am feeling pretty gassy tonight. Come on over with your mouth and start licking my asshole."

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... oooh baby, yeah. Just like that and..."

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllll*

"Oh my stomach, user open your mouth."

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

"mmmmmmmm" *eyes roll back in ecstasy* "You're such a great man, user. Doing this all for me..."

"Uh oh, here comes another barrage. OPEN UP, QUICK!!!"

*BRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOP*
*MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP*
*BLOOP BLOOP*

"UGH, The finally user, just for my luh... love"

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP*

Taking the females down from their pedastal. Knowing that all the hot females can rip cheek flappers that could slap your face, what is your reason for working out now?

>ibs medication

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>what is your reason for working out now?
To make sure faggots like you wake up via sharpened bamboo shoots being forced through your finger/toenails. Just fucking kill yourself, lad

*tips*

*braps*

Should work on those emotional gains before moving forward with physical gains. You won't be able to handle yourself with that test rush you get from working out.

You'll be another autist with muscles, unable to communicate with another human, let alone another female.

"Hey user, I am feeling pretty gassy tonight. Come on over with your mouth and start licking my asshole."

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... oooh baby, yeah. Just like that and..."

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllll*

"Oh my stomach, user open your mouth."

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

"mmmmmmmm" *eyes roll back in ecstasy* "You're such a great man, user. Doing this all for me..."

"Uh oh, here comes another barrage. OPEN UP, QUICK!!!"

*BRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOP*
*MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP*
*BLOOP BLOOP*

"UGH, The finally user, just for my luh... love"

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP*

>Taking the females down from their pedastal. Knowing that all the hot females can rip cheek flappers that could slap your face, what is your reason for working out now?

The daily doses of endorphins is pretty much the only barrier between myself and sticking a cheap Taurus revolver in my mouth and pulling the trigger. Checkmate Roasties and Atheists.

i death grip too and im pretty sure its the cause of my penis curve. The less you jack off the less you death grip because your penis becomes more sensitive

Stop jacking off so much, problem solved.

I wake up every day to read these posts

>Use thick white girls who can juuust about handle the dick.
what do you mean? can you elaborate on this please

Youve got it easy op. I've got a tight ass frenulum and if I jack off more than twice a week it gets irritated and hurts like hell.

There's three different ones. Look up Dr Stefan Burnett, he has a good video on them

I've been on a 800 calories deficit for a month and fell for the 'no fap meme', but now I feel as if I have lost all sexual drive. Is this normal when cutting?

Yes that is normal

If you do no fap enough your body forgets how your dick works.

That's why its best to not fap for 6 days and on the 7th day fap 6 times.

This, I've been on nofap for 8 days and my dick turned inside and became a vagina.

i-is there a penis inside her butt!?
t-that's lewd!

Death grip is:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Death Grip Syndrome

curedeathgrip.com/

This shit is real. I had it. I could fuck for 1-2 hours!
After a 43 day nofap I'm back to normal and sex feels great again.
(A fleshlight didn't helped me)

Death grip is for masturbating like 3+ Times a day... stop.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAP

This is actually true, for me at least. I start losing my libido after around 4 days no fap but basically I can jerk it 5 times on the fourth day and have none of the adverse effects that I would jerking it once or twice every day.

It's weird but it seems like the frequency matters more than the gross amount.

>tfw no qt3.14 gf to bounce up and down on my benis
feelsbadman

I have deathgrip and couldn't be happier. No woman i've ever slep with complain about my ability to last for hours and I recieve lots of compliments for it. If you are sexualy dominant there's plenty of things to do to a woman in 1 or 2 hours of sex without making it boring. And if you properly dominate the girl, there's no way she'll refuse a hard doggystyle pounding finishing move to get yourself off